TIM
    Ne-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey

Hey,
    I've been creeping on this forum for a little while now but haven't really had the urge to join in. So I reckon now is as good a time as any assuming that some other time isn't actually preferable in terms of life decisions and all. I'm about 99.9% sure that I'm IEE, and from what I've seen on here arriving
    at a consensus for someones type on this forum generates some form of inter-web warfare so that sounds like fun. Type me! I'll provide info/life story/whatever.
    Thanks and look forward to it!

Creepy-bg

hi!

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolvard View Post
    Hey,
    I've been creeping on this forum for a little while now but haven't really had the urge to join in. So I reckon now is as good a time as any assuming that some other time isn't actually preferable in terms of life decisions and all. I'm about 99.9% sure that I'm IEE, and from what I've seen on here arriving
    at a consensus for someones type on this forum generates some form of inter-web warfare so that sounds like fun. Type me! I'll provide info/life story/whatever.
    What patterns of thought do you notice yourself doing when you're not paying attention to anything in particular, as in idling? I don't mean the content of your thoughts, but rather idiosyncrasies or patterns within the thoughts themselves. Please give as much detail as is possible for a human with limited self-awareness and meta-cognitive abilities.

ftr I find that things like life story don't really tell that much unless you're actually describing the events in terms of your meta-cognitive analysis, as in what ways you're reacting to or thinking about the things going on.

also lol @ people reaching consensus on this site

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolvard View Post
    Hey,
    Hello. I am about 0.01% sure that you are EIE.
    IEE-Ne

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    also lol @ people reaching consensus on this site
    Well said.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Here is your type test. What do you think Olivia Wilde is saying in this GIF?

TIM
    Ne-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Neuroses of thought, and thinking patterns, introspection engage...
    I'm already pretty familiar with a lot of socionics concepts, so I'll start with what I consider to be the most telling characteristic when typing
    someone.

I most certainly value over . Despite my ability to use quite naturally, I find it to be unnecessary and a waste of mental energy when focused upon to excess. My mom and sister are both ESE, so I have been exposed to in what would be toxic doses to my SLI duals.

I typically construct a mental image or picture composed of a myriad of random mannerisms, speech patterns, and quips of people that I have met that I use as a reference for predicting their future behaviors, and capabilities.

When I am not paying attention to anything in particular, which is quite frequent as I am not very aware of my surroundings, my mind usually drifts
    towards future activities/events that I feel would add something new to my worldview or add a new perspective. Also my mind will drift towards
    loose ends in relationships, with emphasis on different angles that I could approach future situations and how it would most likely play out. I typically hate getting caught up in cycles like that though so I will find something interesting to distract me. I have been recently trying to absorb meditation into my day, but adhering to schedules is usually met with limited success. As are my meditation practices. Maybe a shaved head and massive beer belly helps.

TIM
    Ne-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope that helped somewhat. As for the Olivia Wilde GIF I believe she is expressing her preference for shaking her left boob 5 to 6 seconds longer than her right one.

Creepy-Snaps

Welcome Tolvard!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome!