TIM
    Ne-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey

Hey,
    I've been creeping on this forum for a little while now but haven't really had the urge to join in. So I reckon now is as good a time as any assuming that some other time isn't actually preferable in terms of life decisions and all. I'm about 99.9% sure that I'm IEE, and from what I've seen on here arriving
    at a consensus for someones type on this forum generates some form of inter-web warfare so that sounds like fun. Type me! I'll provide info/life story/whatever.
    Thanks and look forward to it!

Creepy-bg

hi!

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolvard View Post
    Hey,
    I've been creeping on this forum for a little while now but haven't really had the urge to join in. So I reckon now is as good a time as any assuming that some other time isn't actually preferable in terms of life decisions and all. I'm about 99.9% sure that I'm IEE, and from what I've seen on here arriving
    at a consensus for someones type on this forum generates some form of inter-web warfare so that sounds like fun. Type me! I'll provide info/life story/whatever.
    What patterns of thought do you notice yourself doing when you're not paying attention to anything in particular, as in idling? I don't mean the content of your thoughts, but rather idiosyncrasies or patterns within the thoughts themselves. Please give as much detail as is possible for a human with limited self-awareness and meta-cognitive abilities.

ftr I find that things like life story don't really tell that much unless you're actually describing the events in terms of your meta-cognitive analysis, as in what ways you're reacting to or thinking about the things going on.

also lol @ people reaching consensus on this site
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolvard View Post
    Hey,
    Hello. I am about 0.01% sure that you are EIE.
    IEE-Ne

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    also lol @ people reaching consensus on this site
    Well said.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Here is your type test. What do you think Olivia Wilde is saying in this GIF?

TIM
    Ne-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Neuroses of thought, and thinking patterns, introspection engage...
    I'm already pretty familiar with a lot of socionics concepts, so I'll start with what I consider to be the most telling characteristic when typing
    someone.

I most certainly value over . Despite my ability to use quite naturally, I find it to be unnecessary and a waste of mental energy when focused upon to excess. My mom and sister are both ESE, so I have been exposed to in what would be toxic doses to my SLI duals.

I typically construct a mental image or picture composed of a myriad of random mannerisms, speech patterns, and quips of people that I have met that I use as a reference for predicting their future behaviors, and capabilities.

When I am not paying attention to anything in particular, which is quite frequent as I am not very aware of my surroundings, my mind usually drifts
    towards future activities/events that I feel would add something new to my worldview or add a new perspective. Also my mind will drift towards
    loose ends in relationships, with emphasis on different angles that I could approach future situations and how it would most likely play out. I typically hate getting caught up in cycles like that though so I will find something interesting to distract me. I have been recently trying to absorb meditation into my day, but adhering to schedules is usually met with limited success. As are my meditation practices. Maybe a shaved head and massive beer belly helps.

TIM
    Ne-IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope that helped somewhat. As for the Olivia Wilde GIF I believe she is expressing her preference for shaking her left boob 5 to 6 seconds longer than her right one.

Creepy-Snaps

Welcome Tolvard!

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome!