Thread: Which types are the most inspiring?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which types are the most inspiring?

Meaning, which types have the ability to most inspire others? Does this belong to extroverts? -lovers? Feelers? Or is this completely un-type related?

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My personal, very biased opinion is IEEs. They have it all; an extroverted, stress-resistant & energetic temperament, Ne potentials and ideas, Fi people skills and understanding of relationships, some Se to put things in action and absolutely no logical bullshit to limit them!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post

My personal, very biased opinion is IEEs. They have it all; an extroverted, stress-resistant & energetic temperament, Ne potentials and ideas, Fi people skills and understanding of relationships, some Se to put things in action and absolutely no logical bullshit to limit them!
    <3<3<3

I also think IEE have great potential to inspire although I'd say it depends on other factors as well. And of course it varies from type to type. People are inspired by different kind of things

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If by inspiring you mean what type awes at handicapped people making out, or breeds dogs / children and dresses them up in pink outfits and takes pictures of them for the awes, then that's the Delta NFs.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gooey View Post
    Meaning, which types have the ability to most inspire others? Does this belong to extroverts? -lovers? Feelers? Or is this completely un-type related?
    Depends who you ask.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj Enthusiast (+ activity partner ENTp inventor, they make the most inspiring team)

it's all there in the Alpha description: inspiring, creative, supportive and interested in all different types of people and ideas

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me it's IEI.. The creative and demonstrative ethics are really impressive

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by martynas0708 View Post
    For me it's IEI.. The creative and demonstrative ethics are really impressive
    For me it is Agarina, I know, highly subjectivised objectivity coming from me, but hey, I'm just human.

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

E + valuing

I suspect it's type related when personal preferences are taken into account.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extraverted positivists
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs and Fe creatives.

IEE made me vegetarian and more spiritual. Without trying ftr.
    Fe creatives made me confident, if a bit arrogant. And a bit more artistic, I guess.

Fe creative also told me how the origins of the word inspire were "inspiritus", translating that the "spirit enters". I can certainly see many people in me.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    E + valuing

I suspect it's type related when personal preferences are taken into account.
    Yeah, I agree. I find ESFj's in particular to be inspiring.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer genuine empathy and relateability over inspiration. That's why I make people like Oprah and Esther Hicks the villains in my novels. They like to make you feel better about yourself so you ignore them while they eat innocent babies. Fuck that shit. =D

Yeah yeah I know I'm being overly Beta and annoying myself or whatever but I can't help it. I think inspiration needs to be earned, like in Buffy season 7 when it went a whole two years of emo suckiness and then Buffy said to Willow "This woman is more powerful than all of them combined." Whoa!

nothing annoys me more than self-help books just sounds narcissistic and tends to make me feel worst, I'm also too smart for them and have too many self-defense mechanisms. I know most people just want me to stop being emo and get over my funks but I can only do that with the raw nature of reality in other words a lot of Se and physical presence. =/

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was sitting here thinking about this when I realized that I am the most inspirational
    person that I know. Not because I'm necessarily inspirational but I'm an incredible
    self-motivator and I strive to meet goals on my own without the help or support of
    others. When I'm running and I want to stop I never say to myself, "what would
    an Fe creative say to you!?! pick your fucking feet up and keep moving." I say, "you
    know you can do this. You see that tree? You can reach it. You see that house? You
    can pass it. Keep pushing." What inspires me is the knowledge of knowing that I can
    do absolutely anything that another human being can. My capabilities inspire me and
    growing inspires and improving my person inspires me. Most external sources I don't
    find inspiring. I look to them for ideas but not for inspiration.

Creepy-Snaps

I think anyone who is confident in their capabilities and is willing to go against the grain, and be a great example, can be inspiring. Not necessarily type related.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Going against the grain just to go against the grain isn't always inspiring. Lots of times it's just plain self-destructive. And people who are confident in their abilities are annoying unless they're self-deprecatory. (a clever hollywood skill so people won't throw rocks in their beautifully decorated mansions)

You are a businessman and I am an artist.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Going against the grain just to go against the grain isn't always inspiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    can be inspiring.
    I know. That's why I said "can be". I didn't say "is" or "always".

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You are a businessman and I am an artist.
    Why do you feel the need to set up boundaries between us? Limits can hold you back. As far as I'm concerned, we're both human, and we bleed the same.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whichever type you like the best, I guess. Or whichever type produces the most emotionally stable E3s.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a serious note, the most inspiring people (to me) I know of have been EIIs and ILEs. I guess that's Ne ego positivists.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Whichever type you like the best, I guess. Or whichever type produces the most emotionally stable E3s.
    Liking someone the best does not equal inspiration, although there usually is a correlation.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden