TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type the "strangest man in Britain"

What do you think?

p.s In the comments section on youtube a lot of ppl saying he probably has autism, so that might influence your impression of him. So far I've actually considered EIE or some other ni ego, .

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE?

Doesn't seem strange to me. Seems like he was nervous as shit and wanted to hear the results and get on with his life, and had nothing but disdain for the douchebag with the microphone feeding shit to cattle.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow fuck that dude. i think 'the strangest man in britain' is a retarded description of him. he's just Your average weirdo imo. Yeah he's awkward but i was expecting someone legit strange. i could see ILE.

damn he made an ass out of himself. what a shitty person
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Seems like he was nervous as shit and wanted to hear the results and get on with his life,
    Yeah.

All his answers, he just distorted the facts, reality, because he didn't want to take responsibility for a 2nd child. He didn't want it to ruin his marriage. He didn't want to admit he made a mistake. He had a huge ego. All those things. I'll go as far as say I suspect he may have been abused as a child, and grew up himself either without either a mother or father, or both, and grew up miserably, which is why he developed such a hateful attitude.

*sigh* Sickening fellow. Anyway, in socionics terms, he seems most clearly a logical type. I'd strongly suspect Ti in his ego block. I could see ILE, as you mention Gilly, I can also see a very distorted LSI. Again, Ti, the way he sort of distorts the objective facts to his liking, he doesn't seem to value Te. Doesn't seem to value Fi or relationships either.

I disagree that he has autism. I just think he doesn't want to take responsibility. Again, I've worked in a mental hospital before and have dealt with people who really do have autism. Like I said, I suspect he may have grown up with an abusive/hostile family himself, but I don't think he has any specific mental illness.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah he just seems to want to avoid the situation entirely, almost pretend its not real. Sure he's kind of an ass, but he also seems like more of a victim of the overall situation than the girl; she is obviously white trash who didn't abort the baby so she could collect child support and other people's taxes. Maybe a meth head by the look of her. As for the guy, I think the main thing is he wants it to have as little impact on the rest of his life as possible; he has a family, and doesn't want his stupid fling to ruin what he has left. I felt sympathy for him just because the girl was obviously crazy, and the host was a complete douche.

He did make an ass out of himself, and he is definitely pathetic, but he also managed to get a few jabs in at the jackoff host. I wanted to fucking beat the shit out of that guy, he is the worst piece of shit of any of them. I have no love whatsoever for people who feed and prey on the misery of others, but if I have to draw a comparison, at least Maury Povic puts in the effort to create a faux-therapist facade rather than self-righteously, and probably hypocritically, shitting all over others who are at rock bottom. Reminds me of pathetic, self-worshiping American evangelical preachers. Needs to die FAST.

Also I realize now that Mark Zuckerberg is probably ILE.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also Mountain Dew, Fi does not in any way have a monopoly on relationships...he obviously cares very much about the one he has.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think this video is strange at all.

I mean Arthur Miller the author institutionalized a child of his for 40 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-478932/Arthur-Miller-son-hid-away-40-years.html

I think people don't understand how often people simply abandon children they don't want.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it bothered me that he called the child "It" waYYYY more than the idea of him abandoning her. i dont give a shit whether he wants to be part of the child's life. but seriouslY... calling a babY girl "it" wtf is with that...
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    it bothered me that he called the child "It" waYYYY more than the idea of him abandoning her. i dont give a shit whether he wants to be part of the child's life. but seriouslY... calling a babY girl "it" wtf is with that...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brits are already pretty strange. He might be one of the least strange.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Yeah that was fucked up. He's trying to desensitize/detach himself from the situation. Damage control...

Under cerulean skies...