Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dual-types theory - LSI EM: the Controller

Controllers specializes in the ways and means of control. They harness the forces around them to create... or to destroy. Controllers study why and how things stay together: they will arrange complex apparatus to maintain the unity of a thing where others might give up. They may focus their energies on the maintenance of government and the state, or on the creation and study of life.

Ti 1st emphasizes the study of life, mechanics, the animate. "I swear as the gods swear, and bring life into the void." The creation and enhancement of life is the ultimate achievement for beta Ti base EM.
    Se 2nd emphasizes regulation, the actual act and architecture of control. It is the ideology of enforcement. LSI EM people have a complex relationship with the gamma side of Se, tending to measure. They strongly respect their own rights and territory, and hold little esteem for those who respect neither their own rights/territory nor those of others.
    Fi 3rd is reverence for intention, especially in the name of fairness. Controllers are careful not to "jam the works", except when they must, such as to restore the balance between the two elements. This means acting with specific intent for fairness, or not acting at all. However, unhealthy incarnates of the type may attempt use the specter of negative Fi to create unfair conditions, controlling the Ti-Fi dynamic for their own purposes... particularly in the direction of destroying democracy.
    Ne 4th is the valuation of ability, particularly with a sense of urgency and importance. While not as important to controllers as the maintenance and expanse of the control apparatus, they often find themselves lacking in ability when they need it most, because technology can turn the tide in no uncertain terms.
    Fe 5th is a lack of patience for passions and emotions. Controllers have little energy for considering the emotional depth of others, instead preferring to "move on" to the next stage of control. This may also manifest as confusion over transmissions going unheeded, unnoticed. Little patience for palace intrigues.
    Ni 6th is the sudden action, the burst of response to the popular outcry against the stifling apparatus. Just enough to get the Fe situation under control. Controllers tend to find the answers to their problems at this level.
    Te 7th is the organization, the establishment apparatus the control structure surrounds and protects. The exchange system between other organizations is seen as integral and important. It is the ethical hole, the point of grey, where good and evil seem two sides of the same.
    Si 8th is the point of anxiety, the vital lifeline. Is this person helpful? Will they help? What is the function, the purpose served? It is the shadowy network which seems to stretch unawares, unstoppable, inescapable. The source of nightmares and salvation.

In this description I overwhelmingly focused on the political dimension of LSI. The technical dimension is much more along the lines of the abstract terminology used by Augustinaviciute ("external statics", "fields/objects"). But you don't need to know those details to understand someone on the inside, because they only hint to their intellectual ability, not the heart.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does this insecure theorist mean by EM? I am too threatening to him for him to answer.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the private message tcaulding sent me. This dude is weird.

"I'm not insecure at all. In fact if it weren't illegal, I'd probably get a team together to kill you. You're plainly an extremist who doesn't listen to reason, and the less you know about anything important, the better. Quit trolling my threads and leave me alone."

So he wants to talk about EM something, but you cannot ask what it is... this guy is a nut!

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will someone please remove these off-topic rants from my thread? If he wants to study EM theory, he can use the search function.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Will someone please remove these off-topic rants from my thread? If he wants to study EM theory, he can use the search function.
    I gotta better idea, put him on ignore. What is the last good post you read from Saberstorm?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I gotta better idea, put him on ignore. What is the last good post you read from Saberstorm?
    Right, but the problem is, I look bad to lurkers with these posts. On the other hand, you just made HIM look bad, so maybe we're all good.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)