Thread: Help me type my sister (VI included)

Threaded View

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help me type my sister (VI included)

So I can't make up my mind about her... all I know is that she is very likely a EXFx

Her 3 most recent photos:
    On the right:

*Pictures taken away for privacy issues now *

Not intellectually driven, but that doesn't mean she is stupid.

She is the kind of girl who would be completely down to partying every day and still go to work the next day.

Committed in all of her relationships. She values the company of people around her, and I would call her 'very loyal'. She is a girl who will stick by your side even if she knows you might be wrong, just because she values those people deeply.

Very shy about the public. She tends to be very self-conscious about her image, and this often makes her want to stay on the sidelines. She is amazing an intertype bonding, but never ask her to go on stage and give a speech or perform because that will make her nervous. She was very shy about her accent and her grammar when she was learning English, and would often find a translator (who spoke English worse than her) because she was too worried about fucking up.

I don't want to say much about her in an open way because I might end up projecting something. Please ask me questions about what could help you pinpoint.
    Last edited by Phthalate; 03-08-2012 at 05:14 AM.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;