Thread: Cool/Intelligent Multifactor MBTI Test

Threaded View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Cool/Intelligent Multifactor MBTI Test

I took this some years ago, thought it was pretty neat, and have been trying to find it again. A few days ago he messaged me telling me he updated it. http://3dpsyche.com/

My results aren't a total reflection, some states are overshadowed maybe due to the simpler wording to the questions ie. I'd say I'm more sentimental and theoretical than it awards me, but I like the categories and think it fits anyway. It's the same thing I got two years ago:

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/st...D2&tone=000000

MBTI best fit: INTP or INTx

85% Logical
    71% Lethargical
    67% Philosophical
    63% Industrial
    59% Sentimental

Abstraction, Order, Detachment

The best concept to define the focus of this state is rationale. It happens when we are physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally tense. We are in this state when being analytic and trying to find order and patterns. Its ideal scenario is when everything makes sense and falls into place within our head; and when we want to find this perfection.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, order and detachment. When opening, it links to the Technical, Conceptual and Theoretical. When internalizing, it links indirectly to the Industrial, Philosophical and Lethargical.

Its main characteristic is bringing order to concepts, thus determining our sense of rational certainty, all while avoiding physical and emotional engagement. This defines our ability to structure and analyze abstract data, without being constricted, misguided or distracted by our immediate physical perception or emotional appreciation.

Scientists, Analysts, Mathematicians, Programmers…

People who have a strong tendency to this state may forget about basic physical needs for periods of time, or neglect attention to their loved ones; but they will create systems and schedules to deal with this. They are open to learn and appreciate things, but are strict about their resolutions. Ideally, everything they do should have a perfect reason. They do not show interest for demanding physical activities, unless they see a clear purpose or personal goal. They are not friends of whimsical ideas or feelings, and avoid drama. They also dislike frivolities and reckless behaviors.

They have three tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; stubbornness due to order, which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness; and self-absorption due to detachment, which may cultivate selfishness and disinterest.

People that are strongly logical create connections with those who share their convictions, and develop respect for intellectual leaders. They do not need physical presence or trivial chats in order to maintain relationships; their sense commitment does the trick. They can mold habits, and adopt and respect measures quickly if there is a good reason to do so, but are very against those they cannot see a clear purpose for. They look to rest only when things make sense or are in order. They develop personal infatuations with ideas, thing or people, but may struggle with charisma or courage. They tend to be industrious, but dislike supervision, thus preferring clear and strict methods and policies.
    Last edited by 717495; 03-03-2012 at 12:14 PM.