Thread: inconnu's type

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default inconnu's type

Well, After I read both descriptions, I got slightly confused here Can you help me with this.

I am definitely identifying with a Si POLR.
    Very probably an E and J (in their socionics meanings). Although I am not very organized on a micro level and easily getting disturbed (Si POLR). As well quite reserved sociably (something in between E and I in their pop meaning). Victim too.

With people I have general, bit reserved, democratic approach. I tend to believe them, being naive time to time. I am not very good on a personal level with everyone ( have two IEE friends, both are thousand times better than me in this). I can be very emotional and passionate for short periods and a cause, yet most of the time that's not for good.

Will appreciate your help here

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give us more information. What are you ultimately reaching for in life?

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    give us more information. What are you ultimately reaching for in life?
    I don't have very exact goals. Some general ones

To be in peace with myself.
    To get wealthy enough in order to have more time for myself. To have more freedom.
    To increase my knowledge in many different areas. And to apply it in some.
    To live a rich and interesting life.

Creepy-Snaps

Inconnu,

Your concerns are understandable and normal. Usually a person's leading function is so natural to them, they don't notice they are using it. My guess now would be LIE, based on how you do a logical, unbiased comparison, very factual, whereas EIEs tend to be very dramatic. Do you mind sharing some of your regular activities you enjoy doing? This may help give us clues.

Also, generally, in due time, the more you post here, the more your natural personality will show. So the more you post, even if you try to be like a type you're not, we will be able to tell. So post more, and your type will be obvious soon enough.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're not going to con me.

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my regular activities. It may sound very bizarre. But I don't have things that I love doing. Neither I have ones that i hate with passion. Maybe I am bit distant in this manner.

I am working a lot (managing small IT company and covering several different positions). But cant say I am loving it. More like I am doing it, cause I have to.
    Then I have very eclectic groups of friends, which I enjoy meeting. Mostly because I am finding something in them.
    I like reading, mainly modern fiction. Listen to huge amount of music, from classical and jazz to electronica and indie. In fact I enjoy most arts.

TBH speaking of simple daily activities, being quite "choleric" and "nervous", and I am oftenly unable to fully enjoy most of them.

p.s. I'm sorry, my English is perfect. And probably some of my sentences aren't very precise.