Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 123

Thread: The thread that is not about Joy

  1. #1
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The thread that is not about Joy.

    Baaaaah. That's it. I will not read one other post where Joy says she's ISTj unless she clearly proves it here. I don't know why it feels so wrong - maybe it's the idea of someone so blatantly lying to herself and others. Saying something everyone (including Joy) feels is not true.

    I was going through Joys type threads and I found nothing significant.

    Joy, everything you say is chaotic and out of context: I skim-read 3 of your type threads you hadn't said anything about yourself. The biggest thing is where you copied a couple of type descriptions and color-coded them.

    I noted one thing: your posts are brief and they rarely say anything. (I know I have the opposite problem - I state something strongly and consider the post written):

    Examples:
    "The ENTps say I'm ISFp... and so do the ENTjs. At the end of the day, internet typing is a sham, so I can't be typed here regardless of how knowledgable we Socionics amatuers are. Bleh here's my VI video anyways."
    "no matter what type I say I am, people would argue. especially implied."
    "YAY"
    "Doesn't really matter. It would be impossible to tell what type I am right now anyways due to various things... I am still 95% sure I'm ESFp, but I haven't "been myself" in a while so I'm basing this off of the way I always used to be. I'll have a better idea relatively soon. As for the pics... yes, good idea."

    Plus the entire thread where you "prove" that you are not ENFp: oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=1995
    And where you talk about your type: oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=1794


    I'm saying you're alpha! I think you are alpha SF. You have written that you are really bothered about being late and stuff like that. You even said that it's your biggest problem. I have been teasing you that you are ISFp, but why not ESFj?
    program, because you the chatty extroverted person.
    creative, because you like comfort (from chat, topic was Si-polr).
    PoLR, because you worry about being late.
    role, because you wish you were ENTj.

    DiscoJoe is ENTp and you have activity relations. You and your ISFp sisters have had your misunderstandings, but someone in the forum said that SF mirror is not very peaceful.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SHAZAM
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.
    So why do you respond? Let us care about it if we want. Who are you to tell us what to put stake in and what to ignore? Fuck off.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.
    I postponed this thread in the hope of Joy stopping the ISTj thing. But I got annoyed. I like to confront. Let me have my little amusement.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just wanted to stop in and mention the word "Penis."
    thanks.

  7. #7
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    I just wanted to stop in and mention the word "Penis."
    thanks.


    Joy is not serious about being ISTj, Kristiina.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    I just wanted to stop in and mention the word "Penis."
    thanks.
    <3


    as for the rest of you... baby is almost entirely correct. I didn't want another type thread, and furthermore, I shall refrain from having any type conversations on this forum regarding myself. we're all just going to think what we want to think anyways...

    I'm almost tempted to go on a rant about the types that I think many of the people here who *know* there type could likely be... but it's futile since it would merely serve to irritate a whole lot of people and would accomplish nothing, especially seeing as how few of us actually know eachother irl.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know that Joy is not serious about ISTj, that's why it's so disturbing. That's why it feels like Joy is lying. And lying just for fun is indeed low- , which probably excludes all Fi-types and Fi in superego block.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NiFe
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    =)

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I know that Joy is not serious about ISTj, that's why it's so disturbing. That's why it feels like Joy is lying. And lying just for fun is indeed low- , which probably excludes all Fi-types and Fi in superego block.


    A handful of people PMed me or asked me in the chat if I'm ISTj, and I never lied to any of them. And I'm not saying that I'm ISTj for fun. I'm saying it as a statement about this forum.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I know that Joy is not serious about ISTj, that's why it's so disturbing. That's why it feels like Joy is lying. And lying just for fun is indeed low- , which probably excludes all Fi-types and Fi in superego block.
    I see where you are coming from, but I don't think she is "lying for fun."

    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison

    This reminds me of Joy and her approach to finding her type. It's time consuming, but appears to be the way you make sense of these things. It's the way for you to be sure. Type isn't one of those things that is meant to be solved with a trial and error approach. That's missing the point. But I understand your approach. It works for you in more important and more productive areas in your life. Just don't expect that approach to provide you expedient results, when dealing with type. You are taking the frustrating long-drawn-out route, but I'm not sure you have accessible to you... another route.
    lol you're always so sweet maizemedley

    thanks, but I have no doubts about my type and haven't for a while. The pieces all fit... I see no reason to have a serious discussion with other socionics amatuers about it (especially since only one of them actually knows me, and only two of them have ever met me). It just doesn't matter. So...

    Move along, nothing to see here. Go about your merry lives, citizens.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Furthermore, I do not see any shame or wrong doing or foolishness in the fact that I settled on several different types, only to rule them out. There are a lot of people here who don't know their type... imo, they just seem to be too afraid of being wrong. I don't mind being wrong. Mistakes and failures are how progress is made.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What type do you think I am
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  15. #15
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice try
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  16. #16
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,695
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are Joy
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  17. #17
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *hands traveler a cookie*
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  18. #18
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    nice try
    Preeaaase?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  19. #19
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,695
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    *hands traveler a cookie*
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  20. #20
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okay fine. keep in mind that for most of these, I'm merely saying that the type I listed is, imo, at least as likely as the type they claim. I refuse to argue.

    gilligan: INFp
    Kristiina: ISFp (Se as a 7th function... and people who know about socionics and know her irl typed her as ISFp)
    FDG: ESTj
    Benny: ESTp
    Ashton: ESTp
    Catholic Schoolboy: INxp
    mcnew: ENFp or IxFp
    discojoe: ISFj
    Implied: ESFp or ENTj (lots and lots of pics with friends)
    Jadae: delta NF
    transigent: ISFj
    pedro the lion: ISFj??? (only because he reminds me of transigent somehow)
    Aleesha: INTp
    hugo: ISTj
    dioklecian: ISTj
    chibikeba: INFp
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  21. #21
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    gilligan: INFp

    discojoe: ISFj

    transigent: ISFj

    pedro the lion: ISFj??? (only because he reminds me of transigent somehow)
    So whack. SOOOOOOO WHACK. YOU BE OFF JO ROCKER BIATCH.

    Transigent is ENTp. Peter is ISTj. Pedro is INFj.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  22. #22
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I refuse to argue.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I refuse to argue.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joy, Ok, I'm ISFp. But you're ESFj.

    And Gilligan and DJ are still ENTp

    PS! To think that I've for Si program is as good as saying that you've got Te program. :wink:
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uh thanks, but I'd rather us not share a quadra if that's okay.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    uh thanks, but I'd rather us not share a quadra if that's okay.
    But why did you propose that I'm ISFp if you don't want to share a quadra?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This isn't about me.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    This isn't about me.
    You're just annoyed that don't think you're ISTj. :wink:

    Ok, but seriously. Why not ESFj? From the little you've described, it makes sense. Offer conflicting information. Indulge me.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  29. #29
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm sorry. I can think of few things that would be more pointless than to discuss my type on this forum. Feel free to believe I'm ESFj if you'd like.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  30. #30
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I'm sorry. I can think of few things that would be more pointless than to discuss my type on this forum. Feel free to believe I'm ESFj if you'd like.
    If you don't know your type then say you don't know your type. But spamming the forum with empty meaningless bullshit ISTj-posts is something that is below your general intelligence.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  31. #31
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    blah. the point about spamming is taken. I believe my point has been received as well.

    btw, I have no doubts about what my type is.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  32. #32
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

    Amen. Lets go fishing.

  33. #33
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

    Amen. Lets go fishing.
    OH! You are one of the EVIL FISHERS! AHA! Busted!
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  34. #34
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

    Amen. Lets go fishing.
    OH! You are one of the EVIL FISHERS! AHA! Busted!

    Im allergic and catch-release and go every eon. But nice try =p It was more in jest lol. I was imagining one of the dramas where the pastor/father/small-town church leader dude said Amen and then everyone went fishing on their religious Sunday off.

  35. #35
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    blah. the point about spamming is taken. I believe my point has been received as well.

    btw, I have no doubts about what my type is.
    please tell us.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  36. #36
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread fails.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

    Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

    Amen. Lets go fishing.
    OH! You are one of the EVIL FISHERS! AHA! Busted!
    No. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're biding our time until Jesus comes along fishing for souls to save.

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    gilligan: INFp

    discojoe: ISFj

    transigent: ISFj

    pedro the lion: ISFj??? (only because he reminds me of transigent somehow)
    So whack. SOOOOOOO WHACK. YOU BE OFF JO ROCKER BIATCH.

    Transigent is ENTp. Peter is ISTj. Pedro is INFj.
    You've just been Punked. Joy has a rather flippant sense of humor.

  38. #38
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're biding our time until Jesus comes along fishing for souls to save.
    This is one of the least things ever. (at least by general description of Ni). Besides. People who over-fish are evil and evil people go to hell.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    No. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're biding our time until Jesus comes along fishing for souls to save.
    This is one of the least things ever. (at least by general description of Ni). Besides. People who over-fish are evil and evil people go to hell.
    You think too much for your own good.

  40. #40
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    No. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're biding our time until Jesus comes along fishing for souls to save.
    This is one of the least things ever. (at least by general description of Ni). Besides. People who over-fish are evil and evil people go to hell.
    You think too much for your own good.
    Yes, that's what happens with super-intelligest über-great people!
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •