Thread: Tangled (movie)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tangled (movie)

Have you seen the film Tangled? Or have you ever tried to identify the types of the animated cartoon characters?

What do u think?

Rapunzel IEI
    Flyn Rider ESE
    Maximus SLE
    Mother ESI

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Rapunzel was ESE.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? She is definitely in Beta quadra. Leading function - time intuition. She's very flexible, has a very good intuition, which you can't say about ESE (vulnerable function).
    Also, it would explain duality with Maximus - she is the only one Maximus obeys.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, he obeys her because he's male and she's a pretty girl. Not type-related.

I think I typed her ESE because she reminds me of my ESE friend. The is pretty obvious. And she seems extroverted. ESEs tend to be more comfortable being in the spotlight with strangers than do IEIs. I didn't notice any Ni.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It reminds me of one IEI friend of mine or maybe two.. This is typically creative function.
    His consciousness, in contrast to ILI, is focused on ethics, and therefore focuses less on the problems of the material world and production, preferring the development, in time, of human emotions and relations between people.
    - Typically Repunzle.
    A dreamer and romantic, IEI is easily separated from reality and taken away, by his thoughts, into the vastness of his dreams, where he scoops up happiness and ponders the meaning of his existence.
    Doesn't that remind you of Rapunzel? ESE are not so flexilble, also, Reynin dichotomies don't mach in case of ESE.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine; I guess she can be IEI-Fe.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari