Thread: Norman Reedus

Default Norman Reedus

What type is he. Here's some videos:

Last edited by AimfortheBrain; 02-19-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: didn't mean to post the same video twice

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTJ

I just realized that I posted the same video twice. This is the video that was supposed to be the second video on my original post. I think its a little better than the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    IP, Te. ILI > SLI.

Strikes me as more abstract and removed from the immediate environment, focus seems more consistently drawn inwards as if observing something mentally.
    What does IP, Te mean? Sorry, I'm a little new to socionics so I still don't know all the symbols/terminology yet.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AimfortheBrain View Post
    What does IP, Te mean? Sorry, I'm a little new to socionics so I still don't know all the symbols/terminology yet.
    IP stands for Introverted Perceiving temperament. Perceiving also translates to Irrational, so Introverted Irrational. SLI ILI SEI IEI
    Te stands for Te ego, so LSE, LIE, SLI, and ILI.

[Introverted Perceiving] and [Te ego] combined leaves only SLI and ILI.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

seems like an introvert

He has heavy hooded eyes; a thousand yard stair.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    seems like an introvert

He has heavy hooded eyes; a thousand yard stair.
    he's definately and introvert. thats about all i know for sure.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Actually, no, I confirm ESTp.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't seem very responsive in an emotional way, and immediately I got a sensing approach to answering questions, so I would say SLI.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Actually, no, I confirm ESTp.
    What makes you think so?

bumping this

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AimfortheBrain View Post
    What makes you think so?
    Why do I think so, because he's not doesn't focus on facts and coming off a certain way which LSE are concerned about; he's a bit more Fe valuing because he's trying to be "fun" and "funny" here...notice how he looks around the room and focuses on roles out Ne, in saying that he has Ideas where he's going; a Te type would be more like "these are my plans and this is what I'm going to do" which is much more decided and much less free to "what might happen." How he describes the car "a monster truck" is Sensory perception, he almost gets a feel good feeling from describing this truck, and even talking about his experiences with motor related things; he has no need to come off as a "good" person, no need to build a certain image of himself in an Fi valuing way.

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-04-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In here, he's all about describing what he sees, his experience and perception of the other actors, periodically makes judgement of a Ti type

The Se is "he's like this..." or "he's like that..." describes what he's been through "I really got messed up in the car crash." no judgement is provided here, just what happened in an coupled with way tells things like a story. Because does not make a judgement he says that they see or experienced, "this is how it happened". About future events, he says "I like to do this or that." he's not concrete and he says it himself that he likes to keep his options open as to what he will do; he's too carefree and unplanned to be a logical/rational type.

-

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Aw, the boondock saints guy. he's adorable. I like xli, his body language says ip to me.