Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIIs/INTjs and enneagram tritypes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LIIs/INTjs and enneagram tritypes

I want to know if there is any LII shares same enneagram with each other?

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe in tritypes, but I am friends with an LII and he's a 1w9.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my dad, LII 5w6, 8 gut triad, but idk about image.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    my dad, LII 5w6, 8 gut triad, but idk about image.
    I'm 5w6, I know this because I'm always curious and I like to learn things which catches my interest. I value knowledge the most and when unhealthy I seek for security.
    How do you know your dad was 5w6?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    I don't believe in tritypes.
    Same here, anyway I believe my enneagram tritype somewhat 541/514 or anything similar in that type.
    Any insight from others?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any insight for 1-4-5 and 1-5-4?

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
    Any insight for 1-4-5 and 1-5-4?
    I believe it would be helpful if a description of this idea (tritypes of enneagram) is presented since most do not know what it is.

As for Enneagram/Socionics cross-section, 1, 4, and 5 are all INTj cross-relations. The two Se POLR types are not found in 7, where Si or introverts are of no concern and Ni is rampant. I have yet to see either one in 3, and I have only seen one in 8. INTj is definitely under-represented, then, in the assertive triad of 3, 7, 8. They seem more common in 5 and 6 than elsewhere.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A quick look at the INTjs on this forum will show you that 1, 5, 6 and 9 are the most frequently occurring enneatypes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking of 9, since I had difficulties to determine my enneagram tritype.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 as a first type is a no brainer for me. tri-types sounds like overcomplicating dual-type tripe that i don't want anything to do with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athww View Post
    I'm not convinced of any typing for myself yet, am set on XNTx though. I took a 150 Qs ennea tritype test in excel format I think, got 5w4-4w5-9wbalanced. Wouldn't this heavily suggest INTx at the very least? Switching 9 for 1 might make for an even more introverted tritype but its still very introverted as it is. Since many ppl change their types I've been skeptical for some time now, even regarding a test of such huge size as 150 Qs. An old post of machintruc's convinced me that that at least 5-4 and probably 9 too is right, he stated that tritypes consisting of these 3 types feel weaker than others and prefer to withdraw, so goes hand in hand with how often I have done things and INTx. While tritypes of 3, 7 and 8 feel stronger than others. I have also been quite obsessed about and scornful of weakness at times (yet I'm weak myself, causing dissapointment), and this tritype stuff certainly sheds some light on that. A weak tritype with 5w4 primary (which integrates to 8w7, pershaps the strongest type) would then have a strong aversion to what it perceieves as "pathetic weakness". e.g. FDG once told me in the chat that when bullies were trying to mess around with him he would act all shy then suddenly just smash their heads against the concrete floor. To me, at least on paper, that sounds like the right and badass way to do things. Weakness just ****ing sucks.

The reason I say "on paper" is that when one lacks experience in this sorts of situations, and all the surrounding forms of knowledge one may just let one's predjudices get the best of one, which is just another form of weakness anyway; one hsouldn't allow oneself to remain unenlightened.

On second thought I think one test also had 1 as stronger than 9 for me. But 5-4 part I'm fairly adamant about being right. Even if 8 in gut triad was right I sitll think INTx may be likely.
    I had LII and IEI as my sociotype, I don't think I'm 5-4-9 because I don't like to be told what I should or what I should not do. Plus, the more people push me, the more rebellious and stubborn I became. I would consider myself as an introvert because I'm not social butterfly. I'm thinking of 5-4-8 and 5-9-3 probably because I'm quiet but people often surprise with me when I knocked them.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Athww, you're a raging type 6 and it boggles me that you can see yourself as anything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athww View Post
    Interesting! Myself I have been known to lash out in anger when things don't go the way I wished them to in the past. Am better now, but that heavily points to either 1 or 8 > 9 for me. I would do things like accussing authority figures of being power abusing control freaks for telling me to hep move things or move location somewhere else, heh. Pershaps we are the same tritype? Any idea on how to distinguish on 1 and 8 in tritype?
    I'm thinking of type 1 and 8 or possibly 6 actually, whatever I do, I do it indirect ways. Well, at least no one die.. I think I'm 5w6 because when unhealthy I had a lot of anxiety and I'm aware of my surrounding, it does helps a lot, at the end I can be detailed oriented even it's unnecessarily details. I don't obey to authority if they are not rational nor the rules, I can make them think that I obey them, but at some point I can knocked them easily.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTjs are generally 1w9, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, and 9w1 I think.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FDG once told me in the chat that when bullies were trying to mess around with him he would act all shy then suddenly just smash their heads against the concrete floor. To me, at least on paper, that sounds like the right and badass way to do things. Weakness just ****ing sucks.
    It works in real life too. I was bullied sooo much until I learned to kick their ass. My well-meaning but ill-informed parents gave me every advice under the sun other than 'just stand up to them.'

Stand up to the bully and he'll flee, he'll flee- he'll flee like the pathetic insecure cowardly loser he be.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    INTjs are generally 1w9, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5, and 9w1 I think.
    Definitely some 3s in there, IMO...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It works in real life too. I was bullied sooo much until I learned to kick their ass. My well-meaning but ill-informed parents gave me every advice under the sun other than 'just stand up to them.'

Stand up to the bully and he'll flee, he'll flee- he'll flee like the pathetic insecure cowardly loser he be.

Truth. This kid Ryan gave me shit all the way through grade school, and one day in 7th grade we bumped shoulders in a doorway as I was leaving the classroom he was going to...he dropped his books and was all "What the fuck, kid?" He pushed me, so I pushed him back; we pushed each other a couple times until I shoved him down on his ass, then I kneeled on his chest, grabbed his collar, raised my fist like I was going to bash his head into the floor, and he looked up at me like a fucking sick puppy. I dropped his head on the hard tile floor and walked away.

He didn't fuck with me any more. By all rights I should have at least given him a bloody nose, but it was still sweet, sweet payback, because about 50 kids watched it go down.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Definitely some 3s in there, IMO...
    Hmm, E3 INTj wouldn't surprise me. Don't know if I've seen one yet though.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be willing to bet a lot of them look/seem like ILEs.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pokeball

Ive seen an INTj 4w5 once. Total douchebag. He seriously didnt understand boundaries. INTj seems to have the complete opposite issue. Theyre definitely extremes within society.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've observed one INTJ with 5-9-3, I had shared some of this person characteristic (at least that's what I think). Unfortunately this person is way far different from me in certain things. One thing in common between me and this person is we both seems unpredictable to others (I think). I'm thinking of 5-4-8 and 5-9-3. I think 5-4-8 most suited for an ISTJ and 5-9-3 suited for an INTJ. Anyway, I doubted this person Enneagram tritype, whether the 5-9-3 really belong to s/he or the 5-4-8 is her/him actual enneagram tritypes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread closed.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nougami Neuro View Post
    Thread closed.
    funny how i can still post in it

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

radio, you rascal.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am an enneagram 3. My tritype is 359. (Once engaging and twice withdrawn ...)

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro Akechi View Post
    Same here, anyway I believe my enneagram tritype somewhat 541/514 or anything similar in that type.
    Any insight from others?
    How did you not give yourself whiplash from this post?

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consider myself an INTj 5-3-9, so we're all pretty close. I haven't known many INTj's, at least not enough for me to discover their enneagram tritypes, although I've seen at least 9s and 5s.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LXPilot (a youtube ILI from Personality Cafe) is also 539.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know him, but he sounds like a lovely person and a worthy 5-3-9.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=a520;955317]There are a lot of 5s I think - my dad is a 5, not sure on tritype.

INTjs are sah 5, it's like one of the most congruent options.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about LII 6s? Is that combo plausible in any way? To me, there is a strong inherent analytical and conceptual quality to both types. Can it work?
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally, 6w5? Yeah, I'm sure they exist, but then many of the types can have 6ish qualities.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am playing with the distinct idea that I am an LII despite the fact that I am a 6(w7)-9-2 tritype (even though I barely prefer the 7-wing over the 5-wing). The thing is that I am constantly analytical and "in-my-head" regarding many conceptual/theoetical frameworks. I am constantly assessing, analyzing, comparing and simply remaining in my head. This analysis could be about all sorts of things ranging from theoretical musings to analyzing my relationships and other interactions. Even the act of assessing my Socionics type is something that I think about quite a lot.

In addition, based on Gulenko's cognitive styles, I definitely can relate to the Holographic-Panoramic style since I am constantly rotating the vantage point of the object which I am analyzing, and am seeking novel perspectives/angles that will hopefully help me get to the bottom of whatever I am thinking about. This constant analysis(-paralysis) can be quite an arduous activity, especially with an increasing number of 'angles' by which the topic needs to be viewed from. However, it is my natural skill as a 6, and as a 'potential' LII to slowly and meticulously assess a given topic in a thorough and hopefully accurate way.

Now, as I stated above, I also have a strong 9-ish, 2-ish flavor to my style. I have a very open, accommodating, and friendly approach to others. For this reason, I thought that I was an ethical type rather than a logical type. However, I find this 9-ish, 2-ish accommodating, people-oriented flavor to be more of a behavioral and less of a cognitive thing. Contrastingly, from the cognitive perspective, I find myself in a deeply analytical and conceptual/abstract place most of the time where I feel very alpha NT-ish in general. LII is beginning to fit me better than ILE since I relate more to IJ than EP, and that I relate more to the ordered, controlled, analytical aspects of rather than the more chaotic/random possibility-driven .

Anyway, so if I am actually an LII, add me in, even as a 6-9-2.

Does anyone have any feedback regarding the accuracy of what I just wrote? Let me know.
    Last edited by mikesilb; 06-25-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm probably 514. Particular, principled, and occasionally harsh.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Most LIIs have 5 (and/or 9) in their tritype.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

5w6 and 1w9 ime

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

5 6 7

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Translating the profiles that socionics has for LIIs, my impression has been that they overlap closest with 6w5 and self-preservation instinct in the way LII Se-polr and "judicious" trait is usually described. The types that I've seen around have been 6, 5, 1, 9, and 3, with the particular LII-Ne E3 I've met being the most unlike how socionics portrays this type.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(This is an old thread but...)

I am like %83 and three and half Snickers bar certain about being an LII-Ne and have 9w1 5w6 3w4 sp/so as well. 9 (especially 9w1) and 5 (either wings but perhaps with LII-Ti more likely to be 5w6 and with LII-Ne more likely to be 5w4? I am contradicting my own statement with my own type in that case though, so take this part with a grain of salt) are pretty common with LIIs I believe. As well as 3, though a core 3 LII would be a lot different than a 5 or 9 LII and yes, would most likely seem more like an ILE-Ti?

Mostly 59x or 5x9 types with some 9-firsts thrown in, though 6 or 7 isn't out of question as well. Some 4s too, likely.

Types they are least likely to be (as a core type, not fix) are 8 and 2 I suppose? They might have them as fixes but I don't see them being a core one as easily.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Enneagrams √25, √36, √100 -1 come to mind.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast