View Poll Results: What type is Aquagraph?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • SLE

20 76.92%
  • ILE

5 19.23%
  • Something else (please specify with a post)

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aquagraph demands your attention (Now with visual footage!)

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aquagraph demands your attention (Now with visual footage!)

So, here it is.

Discuss and analyze like Socionics would have any actual scientific credibility.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 02-17-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and I also learned that "Aquagraph" is a fucking watch
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This poll needs check boxes!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see the video on my ipad
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

you can always try on ESE and agarina LII and play duals.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post

So, here it is.

Discuss and analyze like Socionics would have any actual scientific credibility.
    What the fuck

You make me wonder if Sarinana and I had children 20 something years ago

SLE without a shred of doubt
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Works fine on my HTC Desire
    Android ftw

fuck Apple fascists

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still stand by the type I told you, say, two months ago.

I can smell from a mile away. Well, even further than that since you're in another country.
    Last edited by Roro; 02-16-2012 at 10:07 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

K, since you requested I watched it, and I think a video of you was in order anwyays. My opinion on your type hasnt changed though, so no surprises will come from reading this, except maybe now Im more convinced you are valueing because you said you value someone who is not down to earth. Not sure what that means from a socionics perspective, to me it seems like an valuer would be more "down to earth" even though I myself am more head in the clouds by nature I would say this is because I have strong ; I dont value this head in the clouds quality in myself though and prefer someone who is down to earth(but with imagination). I guess it depends what you mean by down to earth though, you dont particlularly clarfiy that part.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Android ftw

fuck Apple fascists
    I love my ipad, but I want to watch the video.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realized I have another browser on my ipad. problem solved.

You type yourself as SLE, right? I don't have a problem with that. I don't have a strong opinion, either, but I rarely do.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didnt know he typed himself SLE. I thought he wasnt sure about vs . But I dont have a problem with the SLE typing either.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More Agarina, less Aquagraph.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Watched the vid and I'm just going to say that whoever typed me SLE, you know your ilk, is a dumb idiotic idiot. Yes, I'm talking about you freaks, explicitly.

And LSI, you're dumb idiotic cunts idiots as well.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For several years I detested ketchup on the grounds that it was a trucker's condiment and I would not eat the stuff, though I have relaxed my stance in recent years.

Apparent similarities with someone I know outside the 16chan realm are a large part of why I listed you as ILE on the spreadsheet, though that was rather provisional. While mobilizing /vulnerable still seem fairly solid, recent exchanges and observations of your mien and interactions have introduced new doubts into whether you're Ne/Si-valuing at all. To that effect:

1. In conversation you tend to have a linear apprach to addressing topics instead of going off on a bunch of tangential bullshit and talking around them.
    2. Though I wager you'd try it once or twice for novelty's sake (and perhaps even turn it into a photo op) I doubt you'd have any strong desire to be swaddled in a diaper and coddled like an infant.
    3. You don't appear possessed by an urge to pull your intellectual penis out and waggle it apropos of nothing or become embroiled in disputes over who has the pointiest head (a general blemish of the NT club, not just the alpha variety).
    4. Your attitude to challenges or adversity is more of a "roll with the punches" sort than I'd expect of the average incontinent infantile.
    5. The commission of your mischief likewise seems more showy, direct, and Aggressor-y than I'd expect of the stereotypical alpha dweeb.
    6. Your post in the Socionic Realism thread seemed to view the problem first from a very close range and then zoom outward to encompass the bigger picture before arriving at a mediatory third way along the interface of the famous antipodes, subject and object. I will suggest that this is firstly a manifestation of being Ni-valuing and its tendency for essential holism, and secondly a potential sign of Holographic-Panoramic cognition along these lines: "Two different perspectives of an indivisible whole which, when superimposed in the mind, produces transition to a higher level of understanding about the object. SLE thinks this way in battle. Analyzing the situation, they simplify it to two or three facets (frontal, flank, and/or rear), but then quickly go to a higher tier of understanding."
    7. After reading your posts and being involved in various chatbox convos I've had little difficulty making sense of your writing and I haven't been impelled to place your name on the list of the eminently euthanizable. That said I do think in regular Real-Life™ contact your look-at-me antics might cause me to edge away to avoid being caught unprepared in the spotlight myself, but not in a way I'd find especially alienating. This suggests neighboring quadra values and reminds me of usually-positive relations with at least two probable SLEs I've known.

So all told I think the Ti-ego core remains where it was but I'm starting to think you're Se>Ne and thus SLE is your likely type.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    I CONCUR! Also I'm still not convinced she isn't ESI either (because she also reminds me of someone else), though overturning her self-typed applecart isn't a pressing concern. In any event, I repeat my call for the importation of more Finns.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    SLE is your likely type.
    Haha, you little shit nearly shit yourself trying to type me SLE and sending your drones to do it. Die in shame and flames you IQ overlord.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Haha, you little shit nearly shit yourself trying to type me SLE and sending your drones to do it. Die in shame and flames you IQ overlord.
    You soppy idiot, try drinking a bottle of Clue:

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    Doubt it! We are very unlikely friends and still piss off one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    I didnt know he typed himself SLE. I thought he wasnt sure about vs . But I dont have a problem with the SLE typing either.
    I typed myself XLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Well do a video together but we'll have to get her drunk as she doesn't speak English sober.

And it would be nice to have a video exclusively about her. But she's shy. Not to say she would never do it.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 02-17-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    You type yourself as SLE, right?
    He self-types as ILE-Ti. Or at least that's the type we assume he is in our conversations. On this forum I guess it says XLE-Ti in his profile.

To all of you who requested more Agarina: Heh, this is flattering, but the only reason I appear on the video is that we were making faces and playing with the effects before, and I realised he started actually filming the thing too late. I'm probably a little (well, a lot) too self-conscious about my voice and appearance and English to make a video. But never say never.

About the SLE typings.. I dunno, maybe there is nothing I can do to make you see what I see, but to me his ILEness is just too clear to be missed. It is of course a possibility that he is a SLE and I'm ESI (I think the supervision is pretty clear, and at least we're not conflictors), but it doesn't seem to fit. Especially me having anything else but Se as a polr feels completely off. My first typing for him (and his self-typing too, as I remember it) actually was SLE, but after we've gotten to know both, socionics & each other better it has changed to ILE. I don't know how Aqua feels about it, but I think he has let his guard down a lot since the times we started hanging out, and has become more relaxed and authentic somehow. Definitely more infantilish, I'd say.

Maybe a person's Ne just isn't always that obvious to people they don't know well or on the Internet? I, for example, am very needy and childish and playful in nature, but it's not something I feel comfortable showing off to people I can't be sure will take it the right way. I'm much more tough and to the point when dealing with people outside of my inner circle of friends. Even this message is a good example actually. If it was a conversation between me and Aqua I'd be babbling and prattling and saying aloud every thought that crosses my mind, excitedly interrupting him every once in a while, referring back to what I said five minutes ago because I got a new thought about it and then forgetting what I was talking about before that and probably ending up with a completely different topic from the origial one because I suddenly saw a buttefly that reminded me of a childhood memory I've always wanted to share or something. In here, however, I'm able to re-read and re-write my messages before actually sending them, make sure my core point is clear and coherent and answers the right question, go back and add something new to what I wrote earlier without you ever knowing about it, edit postis and basically ensure that I don't sound like a complete idiot.

I'm not implying that Se = confidence and Ne= the lack of it, but they can maybe appear as such, and being unable to make decisions or be strong and stand behind yourself is not the kind of impression people often wish to give off. Also, in many everyday situations Ne isn't that necessary after all. Like when people ask for help they are not interested in hearing about "all the possible ways to drive to the closest grocery store" and how one of them has a real nice landscape but another one is shorter and how the third one is not used so often so I personally find it less boring and so on. Their goal is to get to buy food, so I choose the quickest or easiest route and give the instructions, and they will never know about all the possibilities that I thought of in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aqua, I guess I shouldn't tell you I eat ketchup sandwiches. But anyway, I can see SLE more than ILE when it comes to this video. But ah, something still feels weird to me about that typing. I can't tell you what it is hmmmm

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, even though ILE is my unambiguous impression, SLE or ILE is safe ground as I'm pretty sure of at least Ti Creative / Mobilizing Fe and EP temperament.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'infantile' popped out at me ILE>SLE IMO

don't see strong Se

but take with a grain of salt, dont really know much about you

just my impression from DA VIDZ
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your bisexual-esque punk metal eternal romance searching for love narcissism-mixed-with-empathy ness is quite endearing, I would say.

But you're str8 I gotta learn how to let u go. =)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    ... I dunno, maybe there is nothing I can do to make you see what I see, but to me his ILEness is just too clear to be missed. ... Maybe a person's Ne just isn't always that obvious to people they don't know well or on the Internet?
    Yeah, his Ne is very obvious to me too. May be it's because I've had some relationship experience with ILEs and can spot Mirage a mile away now. Like I can just see the first two minutes of Aqua's video and immediately know how it's going to unfold already. If we were friends irl, we'd just talk about philosophy or archetypes or ketchup some other funny/random/abstract shit like that all day long and nothing else will ever get done. Been there - done that already.

So, here it is.

Let me start by saying that Ekpy/korpsey made an astute observation that in your posts you "view the problem first from a very close range and then zoom outward to encompass the bigger picture" but he mis-attributed it to Ni whereas it has nothing to do with being Ni-valuing. IEIs, who are Ni-dominant, in fact expect something very different from their duals SLEs. As Glam has explained in this thread about IEI Ti-hidden agenda: "I respond well to people putting things clearly and concisely, people who can sift through all the bullshit and tell me the fundamental way things are in a relatively simple fashion". They expect simplification - not expansion to "bigger picture" or some theoretical ruminations. The way you're expanding to more complex thought forms and theoretical topics is disorienting to IEIs and serves as the basis of Mirage relations - relations of "growing laziness" which are ineffective and unproductive due to this kind of theoretical obfuscation and abstractive disorientation.

It makes for great conversations and very involving chats over the internet. Unfortunately as I've discovered in real life after being in a relationship with an ILE nothing realistic ever gets accomplished in the end, but continues to exist in the realm of exciting discussions. I can see exactly same motifs in your expression and thinking style as I've seen in my ILE ex and can very well predict the unfolding of Mirage at this point. However, SEIs do very much appreciate this kind of expression and thinking style, as I believe Agarina has already mentioned that she has observed SEIs respond very well to you, which is more points towards you being ILE.

To back-up what I've explained above with some socionics theory, expanding from concrete examples towards more theoretical information, as you do it, is what Russian socionists attribute to Process types. SLEs, being Result types, will do something quite different - they will summarize or simplify things down, exactly as Glam has requested. From here:

Result types (SLE) start from the general and progress towards the specifics. Process types (ILE) start from specifics and progress towards the general. These two information paths in formal logic are called deduction and induction. These differences in thinking have a visible impact on activities such as reading books, writing articles, and public speaking.
    You're clearly given into deduction and expansion to abstract generalities, as is exemplified by this thread, which is evidence for ILE.

Your easy-going, experiential attitude, ability just roll with it without getting stuck on any one argument, is very elegantly explained by you being enneagram type 7. In this quality you are actually very similar to FDG, who is also e7 and has the same free-wheeling approach. According to old threads he was mistaken for a SLE for the longest time. In general it seem like e7s get confused for SLEs and SEEs often because they have an experimental-experiential, devil-may-care approach to life which many confuse for Se dominance.

At this point I am very certain that your type is ILE. I would say though that you're ILE with beta-vibes, similarly to hkkmr, who interestingly enough also got typed into a SLE by several people on this forum (link).

edit: forgot to mention, from the video it's apparent that your look is very spacy and your eyes are rummaging, searching, which is exactly what is described of Ne-types. SLEs tend to stare right at you in a very focused manner.
    Last edited by silke; 02-17-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    To back-up what I've explained above with some socionics theory, expanding from concrete examples towards more theoretical information, as you do it, is what Russian socionists attribute to Process types. SLEs, being Result types, will do something quite different - they will summarize or simplify things down, exactly as Glam has requested. From here:

Result types (SLE) start from the general and progress towards the specifics. Process types (ILE) start from specifics and progress towards the general. These two information paths in formal logic are called deduction and induction. These differences in thinking have a visible impact on activities such as reading books, writing articles, and public speaking.
    You're clearly given into deduction and expansion to abstract generalities, as is exemplified by this thread, which is evidence for ILE.
    Eh? Sounds like the author of the article you excerpted flipped deduction and induction, or that's a mistranslation.

Deductive reasoning is usually conceived as going from general → specific, inductive reasoning as specific → general.

I'd say if you're going to corroborate inductive reasoning as a tendency of Result types, then you're making a good case for Aquagraph being SLE.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Eh? Sounds like the author of the article you excerpted flipped deduction and induction, or that's a mistranslation.

Deductive reasoning is usually conceived as going from general → specific, inductive reasoning as specific → general.

I'd say if you're going to corroborate inductive reasoning as a tendency of Result types, then you're making a good case for Aquagraph being SLE.
    Well I usually don't agree with Ashlyn but he does have a point. I say you guys should make your terminology clear. Gulenko noted the differences in interpretations of deductive and inductive, and I think that's where you two disagree.

Intellectual Level

Describing Evolution–Involution at this level will initially contrast deductive vs. inductive thinking.

Unfortunately, the bulk of literature on this cognitive dichotomy treats it in at least two different senses. In the first sense, deduction is understood simply as a strict formal sequence or expository progression of thought (aka Socionics rationality), while induction is understood as conclusions stemming from practical experience (aka Socionics irrationality).

I will frame this dichotomy in the second sense, namely as simplification vs. complication of thought structure. Meaning that in deductive thinking, given a set of simple and obvious statements (axioms, postulates), the resultant consequences can be necessarily derived (theorem). Reasoning flows in the direction of simple to complex. Evolutionary types therefore mentally complicate the situation.

In inductive thinking reasoning proceeds the other way around. Observing and comprehending complex phenomena, inductive thinking reduces them to generalized diagrams and models stripped of details. Involutionary types break down and simplify the situation in order to understand it. Reasoning flows in reverse order from complex to simple.

The Evolution–Involution dichotomy confers different scales of examination in a problem. Evolutionary types see small to large. Details are distinct. Scale is specific and precise like geographical map. Involutionary types on the other hand, see large to small. Details are vague. Scale is general and broad. The scale will alternate in Negativists, since they think more alternatively, but the same priority will remain.

It is worth noting that deductive thinking has always had priority in society over inductive thinking. Constructing a deductively consistent theory to explain a phenomenon, has always been seen as a researcher's coup de grace.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, SEIs do very much appreciate this kind of expression and thinking style, as I believe Agarina has already mentioned that she has observed SEIs respond very well to you, which is more points towards you being ILE.
    She has? But IEIs respond to me well. All of my ex gfs have been IEI (except for that one bitch).
    I think that thread maybe revealing on how I see things.

edit: forgot to mention, from the video it's apparent that your look is very spacy and your eyes are rummaging, searching, which is exactly what is described of Ne-types. SLEs tend to stare right at you in a very focused manner.
    That was partly due to reading the memo on the screen. It's also hard to make an eye contact with the camera. But besides that, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Aqua, I guess I shouldn't tell you I eat ketchup sandwiches.
    I appreciate your confession. But you shouldn't have... ..I still find you attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    But anyway, I can see SLE more than ILE when it comes to this video. But ah, something still feels weird to me about that typing. I can't tell you what it is hmmmm
    You know what it is but can't or can't just put your finger on it?

Any questions for a new video?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate your confession. But you shouldn't have... ..I still find you attractive.
    Me and Aquagraph: the type that can't help flirting with jessica

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I just gave you like fifteen questions you ungrateful prick
    AND I JUST ANSWERED (some of) THEM.

The following videos will probably be more about me wanting attention than providing useful material.

@Gilly
    teehee!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao @ answers

I can have an orgasm without ejaculating.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seriously look as though Sarinana and I had children. It's creepy.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seriously look as though Sarinana and I had children. It's creepy.
    Show me my mama!
    We two definitely share the sharp statuesque features.

I can have an orgasm without ejaculating.
    Ouch, my masculinity feels threatened by your unejaculatory awesomenss.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't find any pictures of her...my nudes of forum chicks are all on my other comp.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE, obviously. Stop pretending you are ILE, clown.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    You think his type is Ni-EIE?
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    You think his type is Ni-EIE?
    Just EIE. It is true that I typed him Ni-Creative since always, Ni was what I could be confident about.

You now already that I currently dismiss any subtype system, was that a rhetorical question?...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-7 nordic variety, strong extraversion...anything else is hard to tell.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    I wish I had my expression caught on cam when I saw this post.
    I'm sorry that that my act offended your self typing.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I had my expression caught on cam when I saw this post.
    Indeed you need a cameraman with you all the time, to immortalize for posterity your priceless dramatic poses and unique changes of style. It is such a pity they get lost into oblivion, isn't it? What is the meaning of life then?...

Gotcha!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

... Except he didn't actually say that. you did.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast