Thread: Type me, biznatch

Creepy-pokeball

Default Type me, biznatch.

Have a nice day.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    List which of your 3,378 posts contain(s) the necessary information to accomplish this task.
    I give you my soul and all you do is make demands? =/ No flowers for you!

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi jadae

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boring
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE

high emotionality, coupled with logic and ability for clear thinking, decisive, etc.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so maritsa apparentlY wants to fuck You.
    /
    /
    hehe anYhow i have grown to like You jadae. i think You're an obvious enfj though
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENFj are doubting types; they are not like LSE, because LSE are decisive and action types; LSE get very excited about things
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-16-2012 at 06:20 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if she was not a doubting individual, I don't think she'd be asking to be typed again after 3k posts.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's doing it for attention, because LSE like attention and to be funny.
    -

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, *he.
    Okay Maritsa, but I'm sure other types than LSEs like attention and to be funny.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree with you. ENFj and INFj are somewhat alike in their indecisive nature. Unlike ENFj, I'm neither organized nor do I prioritize my work.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-16-2012 at 06:28 AM.
    -

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem pretty decisive Maritsa, if INFjs are indecisive. You concluded he is LSE pretty clearly.
    Anyway, sorry for the deviation of topic. I realize this thread is about Jadae, not you, Maritsa. Just felt I needed to point that out.
    Last edited by fen; 02-16-2012 at 06:40 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm gonna kiddy nap that cute cat in your avatar. It's so super adorable.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Cat should be illegal.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Boring
    We already know that I'm not your type, sweetheart.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    You seem pretty decisive Maritsa, if INFjs are indecisive. You concluded he is LSE pretty clearly.
    Anyway, sorry for the deviation of topic. I realize this thread is about Jadae, not you, Maritsa. Just felt I needed to point that out.
    I did it on whim.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

An LSE doesn't tent to waste time on day to day trivialities, like what to have for dinner; they may be uncertain about bigger decisions but that's different from sinking in doubts like ENFj are inclined to be. Both tend to strive for self development, self improvement, to perfect themselves. LSE are good at knowing what they are good at and are also good at avoid what they are not good at; the mentor does not evaluate their forces. They both need advice on money/finances. Unlike ENFj, LSE don't lack will power although they may have low self esteem; these two concepts are not related. LSE are not so aesthetic, they like to look nice, but are not bound up in it as ENFj tend to be; this is why ENFj and ISTj often discuss about the way they look, on their dress style, especially before heading to a party.

In short, you're LSE.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    An LSE doesn't tent to waste time on day to day trivialities, like what to have for dinner; they may be uncertain about bigger decisions but that's different from sinking in doubts like ENFj are inclined to be. Both tend to strive for self development, self improvement, to perfect themselves. LSE are good at knowing what they are good at and are also good at avoid what they are not good at; the mentor does not evaluate their forces. They both need advice on money/finances. Unlike ENFj, LSE don't lack will power although they may have low self esteem; these two concepts are not related. LSE are not so aesthetic, they like to look nice, but are not bound up in it as ENFj tend to be; this is why ENFj and ISTj often discuss about the way they look, on their dress style, especially before heading to a party.

In short, you're LSE.
    I do not think that makes a case for me, but I do hope you notice how much more civil I am since your interaction on this is in the appropriate place. In other places, it is highly intrusive lacking respect for personal boundaries.

For what it is worth, I do not lack will power or self-esteem. In relation to terms of that nature, it is usually self-value that I will usually put to the wayside, which is different than self-esteem. Other similar terms, such as self-concept, etc., are highly abundant.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    We already know that I'm not your type, sweetheart.
    How on earth do you manage to be such a queen while still looking so goddamn stiff? It bothers me. I would be suspicious of you even outside what I've heard from the inside.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I do not think that makes a case for me, but I do hope you notice how much more civil I am since your interaction on this is in the appropriate place. In other places, it is highly intrusive lacking respect for personal boundaries.

For what it is worth, I do not lack will power or self-esteem. In relation to terms of that nature, it is usually self-value that I will usually put to the wayside, which is different than self-esteem. Other similar terms, such as self-concept, etc., are highly abundant.
    Like I care whether you're civil or not; but, the fact that you mention it tells me you want to be appreciated for that action OR at least you want me to make that as an example of "perfect" behavior which is trying to say that everyone should be more like you. Tell me I'm wrong. Sometimes I come off defensive and hard because I want to get my point across and don't want to have to deal with what people expect me to do. I don't care about other's expectations; I am an ego centric introvert; I believe in myself and me being right and that's all there's to it; I'm not out to impress anyone nor to win any favors.

The above is MY way of saying how I feel (because it sounds dismissive, like saying "I could care less about what you say) right now and for the LSE version (an LSE version is if they don't care, they won't respond):

You can be as civil as you like.

* Undualize duals pshhhhhhhtttttttttt*
    ^the above means I can read INTO what you say and mean pretty darn well. I don't treat people like special snowflakes if they don't take the time and consideration to understand me, my efforts, how I am and where I come from the things I say and do.

LSE don't lack self-esteem, they need a lot of reassurance for about themselves and the things they do and about themselves; they are not able to think that they are good in a vacuum; they can't say to themselves "I'm good/successful." etc. They need others to tell them those things; they don't like being the only ones to think that they are good/successful.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-18-2012 at 09:47 PM.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I care whether you're civil or not; but, the fact that you mention it tells me you want to be appreciated for that action OR at least you want me to make that as an example of "perfect" behavior which is trying to say that everyone should be more like you.
    It looks to me like Jadae is trying to make your current behavior an example of how you should behave, in contrast to how you previously behaved. The mention of civility is simply a way to make it more clear which behavior Jadae does and does not appreciate.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-male

What was Jadae like when he was on here before, I sense there is some history.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    It looks to me like Jadae is trying to make your current behavior an example of how you should behave, in contrast to how you previously behaved. The mention of civility is simply a way to make it more clear which behavior Jadae does and does not appreciate.
    That's nice, but I'm an introvert and I don't feel comfortable with objects and people and might come off rather insistent because of this. What gets me into hot water on the forum is my infantile (all introverts are infantile). I strive to surmount the objects/people because they come out at me, I don't trust them, I can't properly estimate their impact upon me. They are things for me to not be dealt with but to be put in the past, to get past it (this happens with people who get into conflict with others).

I need my duals to understand my nature and to support me.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-20-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    What was Jadae like when he was on here before, I sense there is some history.
    We do not have history beyond 6 months or so.

Creepy-pokeball

No, Maritsa, I expect other to respect the intrapersonal boundaries of others' universally. If you believe you are somehow above this, then that is your loss. I point this out because it is glaring in you, and you cannot seem to help yourself. Why? I do not know and I do not care.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    How on earth do you manage to be such a queen while still looking so goddamn stiff? It bothers me. I would be suspicious of you even outside what I've heard from the inside.
    That's fine. You can feel what you need to, obviously.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why? I do not know and I do not care.
    Refer to the answer I gave to Brilliand, in this thread for the answer to that question.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Refer to the answer I gave to Brilliand, in this thread for the answer to that question.
    ...which I reject as an actual answer.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

...which I reject as an actual answer.
    Of course you do. It's because it isn't you and the way you want to see things; because if you did, then you would see how I am.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Of course you do. It's because it isn't you and the way you want to see things; because if you did, then you would see how I am.
    Now, aint that self-fulfilling of you to think?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i type Jadae as......okemon:
    Because I find him more complex than most the other pokemon. And evee has the potential to take on different specialties, depending on what's needed or desired. And, well...there weren't many other options.

Alas.....i am allergic to cats, so Jadae is safe from me.

(note: I am, however, open to other possible pokemon which Jadae could be.)

And no, I didn't type him as my dual. He doesn't quite have the constitution and butt-headedness of bulbasaur...who IS my dual!! (or at least I wish he was!).
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I think more on it, I think i might make you an honorary bulbasaur....cuz of the horticulture thing, of course....no hidden reason, nope, none at all
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-pokeball

haha

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's nice, but I'm an introvert and I don't feel comfortable with objects and people and might come off rather insistent because of this. What gets me into hot water on the forum is my infantile (all introverts are infantile). I strive to surmount the objects/people because they come out at me, I don't trust them, I can't properly estimate their impact upon me. They are things for me to not be dealt with but to be put in the past, to get past it (this happens with people who get into conflict with others).
    Infantile means ego. You haven't mentioned anything that differentiates between and , so your post should equally apply to me, an LII. For me, the exact same factors that you describe cause me to withdraw. So you really have no excuse for being insistent... back down, if you can't be sure that you're right. How does the way you want to be treated deserve any more respect than the way Jadae wants to be treated?

My own answer, which is rather -centric, is that whose way of life takes precedence depends on territorial borders. That's essentially what Jadae has already said.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, according to Carl Jung, infantile ego applies to introverts not to extraverts.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Unadulterated Ti gives me something between warm fuzzies and a rager =/