Thread: What is Aero's Type?

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow What is Aero's Type?

Alright, it's a new year. What is your guess for this year?

TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted
    언제나.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I voted Ne-IEE, but I won't discount the possibility of some other type.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is something very familiar about the way you write. I'm quite certain that you're one of the types on HP or VS chains, which eliminates ISFp and ENTp as a possible typings.

At the moment I type you as ESE, not completely set on it though since there aren't too many of your posts to go by. IEE is another possibility but I'm not seeing much of Fi-creative from your writing. You seem to be more structured and deliberate like a rational type.
    Last edited by silke; 02-11-2012 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I entertained IEE for a while but now I think Alpha > Delta. Ne and Fe valuing introvert.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Alpha>Delta for you Aero.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII/INTj.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've interacted a fair bit, yeah? Still I don't know exactly what you are.

I'm thinking you're alpha though. Certainly Si/Ne imo and the people who you seem more lively in chatbox with tend to type as not that gamma. But what does that mean??? It's hard to say because I can't really get a read on your temperament. IEE, LII, SEI, EII are probably the top typings in my head. ILE I'm not sure about, because I haven't ever really seen you get into debates with anyone about anything and every ILE I've known winds up in debates about something. As an LII you'd also be something of an outlier from the one's I've typed. You'd also be the most snarky IEE I've ever encountered if that were so. I just don't know, why can't you just be a cookie cutout of a human being? Do you enjoy making this hard?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured things would run smoother this time around, but it appears not. Perhaps I am living proof that aliens do exist; I am one of them, and I don't quite fit in with any of you humans.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Definitely Ne/Si valuing. Almost certainly Ne ego. Past that, I'm confused

First I had SEI, then I had IEE on the grounds that you had to be Ne Ego and you strongly claimed to value Fe over Fi. I'm better at picking up P functions than J functions by a long shot...

When I look at my four mental points of reference for LII who I know (two Ne-LIIs, one Ti-LII, one LII of undetermined subtype), you fit in nicely with the Ne-LIIs and not at all with the Ti-LIIs. Can't see you as EII whatsoever. This leaves open IEE, LII, and ILE, and my gut's steering me away from IEE and ILE...

yay Trevor for making me stop recklessly bypassing LII

P.S. I would say this would be much easier if you didn't HIDE UNDER A PILE OF BLANKETS ON STICKAM EVERY TIME YOU SHOW UP but I'm just about ready to nail it down for good as evidence towards not only Si Super-Id, but Se-Polr, same with your stated strong distaste for people being too "touchy" in a certain way...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some things in the world seem to be unexplainable.

@woofl, why can't you see EII? And why is your gut steering you away from ILE/IEE?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Definitely Ne/Si valuing. Almost certainly Ne ego. Past that, I'm confused

First I had SEI, then I had IEE on the grounds that you had to be Ne Ego and you strongly claimed to value Fe over Fi. I'm better at picking up P functions than J functions by a long shot...

When I look at my four mental points of reference for LII who I know (two Ne-LIIs, one Ti-LII, one LII of undetermined subtype), you fit in nicely with the Ne-LIIs and not at all with the Ti-LIIs. Can't see you as EII whatsoever. This leaves open IEE, LII, and ILE, and my gut's steering me away from IEE and ILE...

yay Trevor for making me stop recklessly bypassing LII
    And i'll make you stop recklessly bypassing delta NF!!

I am wondering though whether Aerorobyn might be LSE though... whatever she is, I think she delta >> alpha...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Maritsa, I am not Te-PoLR. I doubt a lot of things, and if by any chance I had any doubt on whether or not I was SEI, I would definitely let it be known. But I'm pretty certain of myself there.

WA, I don't think I relate much to the Ej temperament; plus, my grandpa is LSE. I suppose he and I are somewhat similar in our approach to things, yet somewhat dissimilar. It's too much to explain right now since I have to get back to work pretty soon, but I don't see the two of us being identicals.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    No Maritsa, I am not Te-PoLR. I doubt a lot of things, and if by any chance I had any doubt on whether or not I was SEI, I would definitely let it be known. But I'm pretty certain of myself there.

WA, I don't think I relate much to the Ej temperament; plus, my grandpa is LSE. I suppose he and I are somewhat similar in our approach to things, yet somewhat dissimilar. It's too much to explain right now since I have to get back to work pretty soon, but I don't see the two of us being identicals.
    HOLY CRAP

For all who are currently reading this; cover up Aero's name and avatar with your hand, and think of Jonathan's name being there. The whole "I'm going to kinda assert one thing, but on the other hand I'm gonna go against it a little..." thing? There's enough similarity in the way they ration through things for me to set them as Identicals, and all the pieces are coming together for them both being LII...

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i thought i was bein' all smartass and shit by voting for everything, then i see ashton did the same.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HOLY CRAP

For all who are currently reading this; cover up Aero's name and avatar with your hand, and think of Jonathan's name being there. The whole "I'm going to kinda assert one thing, but on the other hand I'm gonna go against it a little..." thing? There's enough similarity in the way they ration through things for me to set them as Identicals, and all the pieces are coming together for them both being LII...
    You're reaching at strings, Woof. If you would like to make your case in a remotely compelling way, you first need to demonstrate how Trevor's tendency to look at a situation from both sides is behavior exclusive to or else highly correlated with the LII type -- and I'm by no means convinced this is the case. Second, you need to cite an example where Robyn is actually manifesting the thought process you've described, cause she certainly did not "kinda assert one thing, but on the other hand go against it a little" in her most recent post in this thread. Acknowledging a degree of similarity between herself and her LSE grandfather by no means contradicts or softens her insistence that she is not LSE.

I'm gonna be straight with you, I think LII is a moronic type assessment of Robyn. You probably overlooked that possibility initially with good reason.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie View Post
    You're reaching at strings, Woof. If you would like to make your case in a remotely compelling way, you first need to demonstrate how Trevor's tendency to look at a situation from both sides is behavior exclusive to or else highly correlated with the LII type -- and I'm by no means convinced this is the case. Second, you need to cite an example where Robyn is actually manifesting the thought process you've described, cause she certainly did not "kinda assert one thing, but on the other hand go against it a little" in her most recent post in this thread. Acknowledging a degree of similarity between herself and her LSE grandfather by no means contradicts or softens her insistence that she is not LSE.

I'm gonna be straight with you, I think LII is a moronic type assessment of Robyn. You probably overlooked that possibility initially with good reason.
    what the hell? The connections I drew were between Aero and Jonathan, not Aero and Trevor...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

what the hell? The connections I drew were between Aero and Jonathan, not Aero and Trevor...
    Pardon my slip. Replace Trevor with Jonathan and my argument stands.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the INTj suggestion, but you seem a little bit too social and fond of people's company for me to see you as any logical introvert. So I'd lean towards ILE, or Ne/Si extrovert at least. The problem with IEE is that Ti-PoLR looks kinda questionable considering your good logical reasoning and clear line of thinking.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I like the INTj suggestion, but you seem a little bit too social and fond of people's company for me to see you as any logical introvert. So I'd lean towards ILE, or Ne/Si extrovert at least. The problem with IEE is that Ti-PoLR looks kinda questionable considering your good logical reasoning and clear line of thinking.
    My initial impression of Aero when I first met her was Ne-ILE and I changed my mind to Ne-IEE because of the reasons you suggested, but it seems like that could be a better argument for extraversion as opposed to being ethical. I can see Ne-ILE as a notable possibility, but Ne-IEE still seems just as likely. In my opinion her dom is quite apparent, but what is less evident is her creative function and PoLR, which could be a result of her being an subtype of either type.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That might be a reason it's so difficult to type me on here: I think I come across as more social and outgoing on here than I actually am. If you ever meet me, you're probably going to be disappointed by how different I am irl than I am on here.

Mune may have been on to something when he said that the people I communicate with the most/easiest on here type as "not that gamma." Thinking about it, it does seem as if Fe-egos tend to be the ones that I feed off of the most - and that's kind of how it is irl as well. I typically need somebody else to initially start everything, and then I may or may not be able to go from there depending on the overall atmosphere, the people, and my mood.

Woof was also on to something. Se is a weak spot for me. Of the people I've known, it's typically been those with Se ego (most especially SxE) that cause me to feel a bit overwhelmed, frustrated, and at times I even think I could strangle them; of course there are exceptions, but as a general rule of thumb this function tends to bothers me after too long.

Anyways, I do wonder if enneagram/stacking plays a role in this state of conflict I have going on here. I have myself as 6 (balanced wings, but leaning more towards 5) sx/sp; 641 or 649 tritype. It almost seems as if the sx/sp description describes us as having a multiple personality disorder:

sx/sp: This is perhaps the most internally conflicted of the stackings, and potentially the most inconsistent in behavior. This may occur as a blockage of the sexual instinct which can be redirected as a more generally brooding and troubled personality.

Good to see there's still so much confusion going on here.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well hello Robyn. Nice font. A bit tiny, but still readable.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    i thought i was bein' all smartass and shit by voting for everything, then i see ashton did the same.
    At least he didn't permanently vote LII and change it back to ESE.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you quite a bit there...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, its settled then, Socionics is horse shit.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, its settled then, Socionics is horse shit.
    ESI? :D

If you want to give people more and better material to work with I suggest mixing it up in the wider forum's conversations so people can get a look at how you think and interact, not force them to rely so much on self reporting of how you view yourself. Sensible?

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cool type.

Creepy-Snaps

I figured things would run smoother this time around, but it appears not. Perhaps I am living proof that aliens do exist; I am one of them, and I don't quite fit in with any of you humans.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I haven't interacted with you much Aero to have a strong opinion on your type, but I agree with others you seem Ne/Si valuing, Alpha+Delta. Not that that helps much, sorry lol. Well, I do have a hard time seeing Ej temperament, I don't think ESFj or ESTj make much sense either really. So that narrows it down to 6 possibilities!

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you would like to make your case in a remotely compelling way, you first need to demonstrate how Trevor's tendency to look at a situation from both sides is behavior exclusive to or else highly correlated with the LII type
    Like hell I do.

Compelling to whom exactly? You? Did you take a survey, or are you gonna speak for someone else here?

and I'm by no means convinced this is the case.
    What's your typing of Aero?

Where's your typing of Aero?

Second, you need to cite an example where Robyn is actually manifesting the thought process you've described
    Given what you said about "looking at both sides", you're obviously, and without having the balls to come out and say it, referring to the Holographical-Panoramic style of cognition.

Anyways, take your pick, and I'll do one for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    This is close to how Augusta describes Ni. Classically, Ni is associated with considering long-term dangers. However, to your credit, maybe Augusta is wrong. Surely, there are many variants, and Si-ego people aren't necessarily oblivious to long-term considerations. What you've done is sort of mix thinking about the long term with some stereotypical Si concerns. ...sort of a mixture of some themes typically associated with Ni with other themes typically associated with Si

People with Ne in their ego block also have a judging function; theoretically, they should be able to evaluate their ideas. For example, Ti can help one determine whether an idea is sound. However, the insights they get from their judging function will naturally be different from what they get from their dual.

This is a fairly common theme on this forum...viewing Ni as a form of judgment. Theoretically, it should be Ti, Te, Fi, and Fe that help people evaluate perceptual inputs and make decisions to accept or reject. Of course what changes "would be good" is somewhat vague...."would be good" from what standpoint? When I read that, something like Fi comes to mind, but perhaps you're thinking about something completely different.

Another fairly common theme on this forum, represented in the OP, is to view Ni as evaluating the usefulness or practicality of ideas. This seems to be an inversion between N and S.

Equating Ni with time management is often viewed as a misconception, or a misreading of Augusta's association if Ni with time. Nevertheless, this and the other comments may make sense when viewing Ni as "judging" in an MBTI sense.

cause she certainly did not "kinda assert one thing, but on the other hand go against it a little" in her most recent post in this thread.
    see above

Acknowledging a degree of similarity between herself and her LSE grandfather by no means contradicts or softens her insistence that she is not LSE.
    are you missing the forest for the trees on purpose here? Jesus...

I'm gonna be straight with you
    never knew you had it in you Timmy

I think LII is a moronic type assessment of Robyn.
    at least three people disagree

You probably overlooked that possibility initially with good reason.
    Once again... what's your typing of Aero? Where's your typing of Aero?

Creepy-Snaps

Like hell I do.

Compelling to whom exactly? You? Did you take a survey, or are you gonna speak for someone else here?

What's your typing of Aero?

Where's your typing of Aero?

Given what you said about "looking at both sides", you're obviously, and without having the balls to come out and say it, referring to the Holographical-Panoramic style of cognition.

Anyways, take your pick, and I'll do one for you:

see above

are you missing the forest for the trees on purpose here? Jesus...

never knew you had it in you Timmy

at least three people disagree

Once again... what's your typing of Aero? Where's your typing of Aero?
    Sounds like an argument on the internet. Have fun.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe IEI-Fe.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The time to dualize with all of you has come. Bet you never expected to find one of me in this world.

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    ILE I'm not sure about, because I haven't ever really seen you get into debates with anyone about anything and every ILE I've known winds up in debates about something.
    This actually made me stop myself from posting the "derr ILE and STFU already derr" post I was going to make. Really good point. I've known Robyn for about a couple of years now, and I've never really seen her be that argumentative nor debate prone. She is definitely not against it, but the Ti as a creative, as well as the Te-demonstrative do seem a bit... off in her. Thank you for this.

Let's do process of elimination... I really don't think she fits ANY of the j types whatsoever. She doesnt seem to be seeking any type of judging functions in a partner, nor do I think that one of her PoLRs is a perceiving functions. Much less Ne and Se, so IJ types are definitely the first ones to go.

SLI is definitely out. I met a SLI girl not too long ago, so I was able to see what it was like to deal with someone so close (Texan, early 20 years, female). This SLI is the type of girl with who "you are comfortable being quiet with". Her pictures are full of relaxed and pleasant interactions, and she is not that emotionally expressive. Just a quick glance of Robyn's FB would tell you she's not like that .

SEI used to be the first type I considered for her, but eh... it doesnt fit. I know a couple of SEIs irl, and they always have this extremely cute and awkward way of talking to me. There is always a little bit of hesitation when they are explaining stuff to me, because they seem to want some sort of "approval" to be sure they are on the right track, because they are trying to remember if they are recalling the facts right. They are adorable because they are both PhD students, which is a job where you wouldn't expect many Te-PoLRs... so it's amazing when I run into one.

Ah fuck it, you're a SLUt .

Nah, I'm leaning towards IEE now tbh.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good work there, Jorge. Well, the good news is that I can say I'm not the one jumping types every other day - others are doing that job for me. I am a mysterious human being to the external world, but lets not let this stop us from all being friends.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quite to the contrary, Timmy, I think woof is very much onto something here by noticing all the similarities between Aero's writing and LII writing. Though I do not attribute these similarities to her type being LII, but rather because her type is dual to LII, as it is not uncommon for duals to express themselves similarly to each other. And I do agree with woof on Aero being Alpha rational.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Quite to the contrary, Timmy, I think woof is very much onto something here by noticing all the similarities between Aero's writing and LII writing. Though I do not attribute these similarities to her type being LII, but rather because her type is dual to LII, as it is not uncommon for duals to express themselves similarly to each other. And I do agree with woof on Aero being Alpha rational.
    Appreciate the input, but I'm not ESE. Plus, I ruled out Si-ego quite some time ago.

I have a very healthy and balanced diet going on here.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Appreciate the input, but I'm not ESE. Plus, I ruled out Si-ego quite some time ago.

I have a very healthy and balanced diet going on here.
    a healthy diet is of utmost importance for maintaining balance - why did you rule out being Si-ego?

Could you expand on this further please - why do you think EJ temperament doesn't fit you? which temperament do you see as a better fit and why?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phthalate View Post
    SLI is definitely out. I met a SLI girl not too long ago, so I was able to see what it was like to deal with someone so close (Texan, early 20 years, female). This SLI is the type of girl with who "you are comfortable being quiet with". Her pictures are full of relaxed and pleasant interactions, and she is not that emotionally expressive. Just a quick glance of Robyn's FB would tell you she's not like that .
    But but, SLIs are attracted to crazos like Robyn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast