Thread: Is it possible to determine my type from my 'type'? ;)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is it possible to determine my type from my 'type'? ;)

Is it possible to find out my type from the types of guys that I like and am attracted to?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what my type is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, is it possible to determine my own type based on what I look for in a partner?

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Is it possible to determine what you look for in a partner?
    YAY, CILi's back!!! where u been buddy??? I missed you!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly View Post
    Is it possible to find out my type from the types of guys that I like and am attracted to?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what my type is.
    Yes and no.

One of the hallmarks of duality is that you might think your dual is just an ordinary person at first (i.e. nothing special) until you get to know them or work on something together, in contrast to your conflictor whom you might find alluring and exotic at first.

Also you can get attracted to all sorts of different people of different types, for various reasons and under various circumstances and at various psychological proximities.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Yes and no.

One of the hallmarks of duality is that you might think your dual is just an ordinary person at first (i.e. nothing special) until you get to know them or work on something together, in contrast to your conflictor whom you might find alluring and exotic at first.

Also you can get attracted to all sorts of different people of different types, for various reasons and under various circumstances and at various psychological proximities.
    It might be raining.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well...I guess there's too many different things to take into account for this to be possible. I'm gonna continue to stalk the forums for more info >:]

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    It might be raining.
    LOL... what do u mean by that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Help us help you.

Who/what do you like/dislike?

ESE.
    Oh, and , WA.

Hm, well my current boyfriend is what I would consider to be sexy . But he doesn't talk a lot. He's a really take charge kinda guy. Like this one time we had a big gathering and nobody was getting up to do anything with helping out to clean up tthe house or getting things set up and he pretty much yelled at everyone to get off their asses and got his hands dirty doing all the stuff everyone else was dragging their feet with. I really like how proactive he is. He's also really funny.

He's not really romantic...but he's really good at figuring out how to make me feel better. Like I said, he's not very talkative, while I can talk an earful...so usually when I'm having a bad day, he can just say a few words of advice that makes me feel like a weights been lifted.

Hm.. things I don't like is sometimes he can be a bit harsh with people and say mean things that call them out. It makes them feel uncomfortable or upset and hell just be cracking up. Sometimes he'll even say mean things to me thinking that it's funny and usually I'll laugh along cuz it can be playful..but like a snowball after a while I'm just like..gosh, grow a heart!

I don't know if this can help with figuring out my type, but maybe ya'll can help :]