Default Riots spread through Greece

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who cares. Let them burn.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just part of the same wave that made the Arab Spring and OWS.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Creepy-pokeball

I know why. Watch Never on Sunday. The Greeks are in heat.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the Greek government keeps making decisions that the Greek people don't agree with. I'm not sure why they would expect people not to get tired of it after a while. I don't really agree with a violent movement, but I understand why they are doing it.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does not need my agreement. It's easy to say the politicians did it out of greed, but the way I see it; they had no other choice and are, in fact, dying matter of the old world. They only did what the Old World politicians can do. I think violence and, more necessariy, the threat of it is part of successful politics. Just look at the Second Amendment, it's a way to regulate otherwise state monopolized violence machinery, adding an anarchaic element and the threat in the order. The irony of the latter is giving me, the anarchist, an intellectual boner.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden