• SLI

0 0%

Thread: Sheryl Suzanne Crow

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sheryl Suzanne Crow

I'm inclined to agree with the EIE-Fe typing of her.

http://www.rd.com/family/crows-nest-...h-sheryl-crow/

"I tried acid on a Saturday night just to see what 'the types' were about/Now there goes the neighborhood"

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like her stuff. ENFj seems like the best fit.

btw, how you doing sweetie. =)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's my dual. Confirm.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Come to me now / And lay your hands over me / Even if it's a lie, say it will be alright / And I shall believe / I'm broken in two / And I know you're on to me / That I only come home when I'm so all alone / But I do believe / That not everything is gonna be the way you think it ought to be / It seems like every time I try to make it right it all comes down on me / Please say honestly you won't give up on me / And I shall believe / And I shall believe // Open the door / And show me your face tonight / I know it's true / No one heals me like you / And you hold the key / Never again would I turn away from you / I'm so heavy tonight / But your love is alright / And I do believe / That not everything is gonna be the way you think it ought to be / It seems like every time I try to make it right it all comes down on me / Please say honestly you won't give up on me / And I shall believe / I shall believe . . . . .”

“I've been thinking 'bout catching a train / Leave my phone machine by the radar range / Hello it's me, I'm not at home / If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone”

“I don't dream 'cause I don't sleep . . . The electric man looks good today / Maybe not, well I'm trying hard / Trying hard to feel that way / The electric man's a good place to start / Took your paintings off the wall . . . I don't think of you no more / Except for everyday or two / I don't think of you no more / Except for in between the sun and moon / Packed up and moved out after all / Bulldozed [our dream] house [or apartment (building)] and watched it fall / That blessed sight I still recall / I can sing my song again / I can sing my song again / It don't hurt like it did / It hurts worse / Who do I kid?”

“Maybe I'm not your perfect kind [of friend] / Maybe I'm not what you had in mind . . . You with your silky [and/or sugarcoated] words [like Oblonsky and/or Vronsky] . . . You don't bring me anything but down / And everything just crashes to the ground when you come around . . . I know you wish you were strong / You wish you were never wrong / Well, I got some wishes of my own”

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE? Awful music.

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

N type