Thread: Type this guy!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Type this guy!

Here is a photo link for V.I. http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ent=leelee.jpg

Generally, he is nice and easy going. He likes to playfully mess with people and is always joking around. He is usually in a good mood. Most of the time he has a blank expression and can be perceived by others as mean or angry. He gets obsessed with things easily. Especially video games. He has played WoW for years and is now currently addicted to Skyrim. He loves food, especially fast food (because its so tasty) but feels bad after eating it. He has quite the sweet tooth. He hates conflicts and arguing, although he will participate in an argument long enough until he gets too upset to be in the atmosphere. He isn't too touchy feely, but if I were to question or modify something that he did/is doing he can get angry. If he gets too upset he needs time alone and can get very volatile. He generally doesn't like to be consoled and can be very stubborn to persuasion. He can be suspicious and distrustful, and surprises/ambiguity/the unknown causes him great anxiety. He can be rather oblivious, yet at the same time highly aware of the smallest changes in the environment. He always says he doesn't understand himself very well. He doesn't branch out to new interests or experiences, and generally sticks to what he knows and his personal comfort zone. He likes nature and exercising every now and then, but he can be pretty lazy. He can be impulsive with money, but also knows how to manage it well if need be. He is a great organizer and can be pretty good at fixing things. He can be pretty sensitive to extreme stimuli such as, smells, sounds, tastes, etc. He will usually help out a friend in need and thoroughly will fulfill his obligations. He does not like to feel stupid, and doesn't appreciate too much abstract babbling. He can be nit picking and will point out tiny details in what people say. Sometimes he can be rather black and white, and slightly critical of people. He also absolutely hates to be late to anything and makes sure he will be on time, with time to spare. He suffers great irritation if he is late, especially if someone else makes him late. He strives for personal happiness, and happiness for his loved ones most of all in life.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Nothing?? I'm disappointed in everyone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you have described here is almost certainly SLI. Do you already type him that? It may be that drawing from these descriptions, you have fortified a distinct personality type. I only ask because you say things as though it is almost directly what might be found in the description.

But if you are certain your description of him here is exactly as you experience him and not projected SLI qualities, I think you can rest easy that he is SLI. When I looked at him, I thought he looked introverted/logical and was leaning towards SLI/LII. I found the description undoubtedly SLI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even I, who is typically very unsure about detecting SLIs, can tell this guy is SLI from the picture alone.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Even I, who is typically very unsure about detecting SLIs, can tell this guy is SLI from the picture alone.
    I agree that his face appears to be a SLI's.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad my complaint worked! >:3 I've been pretty confused regarding his typing and he has been no help, since he hates being "labeled" and can be distrustful of theories in general, I think. I literally sat down and typed out everything that I could think of that would describe his behaviors and persistent personality traits. I've been stuck between SEI and SLI, possibly ESI. This has helped tho, thank you!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    I've been pretty confused regarding his typing and he has been no help, since he hates being "labeled" and can be distrustful of theories in general, I think.
    But he has in fact been of help, hating being labeled and being distrustful of theories may be an indicative. Fi Ego, Ethical Irrational, SLI, Sensory type could fit. I'm throwing Gamma SF there.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't mark Effie's post as constructive so I'm doing so verbally. The latest one in this thread.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ixxp.