Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Look at me - who am I ?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Look at me - who am I ?

    Well, I took from different perspectives, ages. And... oh my.. I haven´t liked how I look.. and showing like this...
    The ages on each in yellow. And in a few months getting 40.. a bit sad about it (!). To soon, what happened to the years?
    It can perhaps be seen my forehead and eyebrow arcs on one of them.

    Any suggestions, even though I am quite convinced which type I am
    myself. Would be interesting to hear others guesses.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What first came to mind was infp, but I could be wrong ...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Välkommen!

    Har du tagit i betraktande att det är fullt möjligt att du skulle kunna vara en ENFP?
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What first came to mind was infp, but I could be wrong ...
    same here
    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Välkommen!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    Har du tagit i betraktande att det är fullt möjligt att du skulle kunna vara en ENFP?
    Have you took into consideration that ??? possibly that you should ??? an ENTP?

    He still looks possibly INFP to me regardless of his surroundings ...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Välkommen!

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Have you took into consideration that ??? possibly that you should ??? an ENTP?

    He still looks possibly INFP to me regardless of his surroundings ...
    Good stuff, you speak swedish too?
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Välkommen!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Have you took into consideration that ??? possibly that you should ??? an ENTP?

    He still looks possibly INFP to me regardless of his surroundings ...
    Good stuff, you speak swedish too?
    Nein, aber kann ich deutsch und english ... macht es leicht den richtigen Uebersetzung abzuraten ...

    No, but because I know english and german I can guess easily ...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Willkommen

    Jawohl, natürlich spreche ich Deutsch auch. Es ist nur die dummen Amerikaner, die keine fremde Sprachen beherrschen. Eigentlich hast du auch recht da, Deutsch und Schwedisch sind doch verwandte Sprachen, und viele Wörter und gerade Ausdrücke sind beinahe gleiche in beiden Sprachen. Es gibt sogar Tausende von Deutschen Wörtern, die auch im Schwedischen verwendet werden. Für mich war dein Deutsch aber geradedezu eine kleine Überraschung - Sind Sie vielleicht selbst von Deutscher Abstammung?
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Richtig, deutsch und schwedish sind sehr aenglich und viele Woerten wuerden herumgesteigt ... sie sind Nachbarlaender.

    Ich bin nicht deutsch, sonst lernte ich mich gut genug deutsch einen anderen auszugeben. Tatsaechlich bin ich doch etwa kulger Americaner, der auf einen Tag ja etwa deutsch zu beschaffen; es gibt kein mehr zu sagen.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    483
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Willkommen

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    Es ist nur die dummen Amerikaner, die keine fremde Sprachen beherrschen.
    I would express my indignation in German. But unfortunately, my command of the language is mediocre at very best. So I guess I'm just proving your point.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, sort of why I said I am a smart american who just managed one day!

    I mean, it is not like americans don't have the ability to master a language, most are just too lazy to do it ...

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wrong! I´n not an ENFP or E anything. I´m an introvert, INTJ. As far as my analysis of my self shows, that´s who I am now.

    Some questions in these tests have been difficult to cope with because
    a typical flaw (or not) with me is having hard times coming to decisions because I am at least little of everything, or that I am sometimes equal of two things. An example would be that I have ca 3-4 different handwritings and I feel I need to change. My musical preferences are not covering everything but is yet within a wide spectrum. I have liked blues (Clapton, Free, BB-king and the blues of Deep Purple´s Blackmore) and also retro synth (like Kraftwerk and some few others only). Progressive and coloured music like Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, Alan Parsons but also soul like Barry White and Curtis Mayfield. I have liked a lot of melancholic music as long as it hasn´t been sentimental. But I realize that it´s more important to find positive music as long as it isn´t sentimental in any way.
    Real positive music must be true and deep otherwise it is glad only in a
    materialistic way.

    I do talk too much sometimes too. ?!! :-P

    I found another test having three options including one "can´t decide which" and I was still a INTJ. Secondly I was a INTP which I really don´t want to be regarding the connection with the traits of Asperger which I can see I share some but in the whole picture nono. I do dislike smalltalk unless I really know the person otherwise it feels as it drains me. I dislike unmusical monotone speech because it supresses feelings.

    I know I may look odd if I don´t do my play and I just don´t want people to think I´m weird etc because I´m not. I don´t want anyone to think that because I think I wouldn´t be able to show them who I am, their intellect
    wouldn´t be enough and it would possibly drain me again for no reason so most of the time I try to avoid it. Unless I think I wish a person would understand me.
    I rather want to feel calm although I´m never fully calm inside.

    Thirdly that test it showed me I´n an INFJ. I think that one should come in the second order instead and considering to feel in on my own, what is my second type, it would be an INFJ. I am very analythical and I may dig for details in talks afterwards. Also because I may feel that I have been either humiliated etc, or that I look for "hidden" info in another persons words. If I think I find, I come back with my analysis and put questions about it. I have two persons with whom I have very wide and deep talks and they have grown after talking with me. And I have also grown, otherwise I wouldn´t have talked with them so much. On the other hand. I have less contact with ordinary everyday-people. But I have three kids who I live with and I do talk a lot with them. I want them to become more undependent, for which a strategy is a little difficult to maintain.

    Yet I am so open so maybe the reason for me to stay away from these
    common people is bc all the input from them would overwhelm me.
    I have had too many telepathic experiences, with such details, showing it just cannot be coincidence. Therefore, to sort what comes in to me, I need to be alone. Also to feel in per meditation, not thinking, metaphors that can bring me a wide picture of what may be behind obvious in the
    ordinary real life.

    I am logical, I have even made complex electronic constructions many years ago using so called logic gates (TTL).
    But I am also a little INFJ-y as a potential. I think I can quite clearly see within others relations and too see how other people really feel. I can give very clear (and logical) advice if they ask for it, even if they don´t ask for it too(!)

    However, I´ve been thinking if being an INTJ really is according to both my real, fundamental personality (with my talents) and what I want to be.
    Can I change my own attitudes? If it would make feel better? Can I be another type and still have my type of values which I feel, either want or can abandon.

    I wonder, can INTJ-people have different values? What kind of personality system would tell who a person is according to his/her values/ideals?

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i started to write this last night, but started falling asleep b4 i could finish! But by VI typing your expressions as a kid really resemble the infj on this pagehttp://socionika.adelaida.net/personal.html
    but u also could be a mixture between infj and the intjas i can see some of this in your adult pictures.

    the T/F thing is confusing, because F's can seem so T, especially i think for infj's...like when it comes right down to making a decision for me like deciding whether to date someone or continue/end a relationship i go by a T attitude. and probably comparing myself to other females, especially around my general age, i definately seem a lot more T...but regardless of what i seem i feel a whole lot F.

    and just by what u write....your thought process resembles a whole lot of my own. i too, have wondered if i had asperger's because i didn't smile for the first time until five months old or at all much at all after that. I was also , now that i think of it, sort of acutely sensitive to different sensory stimuli around me. but i never had any trouble whatsoever reading visual/emotional cues. so i guess it must just be a personality thing. i'm a weirdo

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw, i'm assuming that u probably haven't seen that much sun....goes to show ya how much younger u look when u stay out of the sun. i would have guessed maybe late 20's but in no way 40.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Yeah, sort of why I said I am a smart american who just managed one day!

    I mean, it is not like americans don't have the ability to master a language, most are just too lazy to do it ...
    That would be me.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fever(in shades)
    btw, i'm assuming that u probably haven't seen that much sun....goes to show ya how much younger u look when u stay out of the sun. i would have guessed maybe late 20's but in no way 40.
    I "had to" join my family to the beach very often until I was ca 16 and then I began togenerally rejecting "out in the sun"-activities since I was 22.
    I was skin "burned" quite easily and it was painful. I really disliked being out for the sake of the sunshine while I was little. You know it was this pressure thing "you must go out it´s such a lovely weather, you "can´t" stay inside". So why not I thought to myself. If I did something funnier inside so what´s the point? If I could do something funny outside then I would go out for that reason.

    Besides are the obvious health risks.
    And then.. well eating a lot of fruit for all my life and being a vegetarian for many years.

    Among the INTJ-people, is it typical not to be any interested in dancing? Bc I am not at all. I like music (except for radio hits) and I play (electric) guitars (melody, blues, chords) and know about and have a lot of studio gear and electronics.

    I almost.. hm ... "hate" smokers too. I cannot understand nor even sympathise with anyone who deliberately inhale that shit smelling garbage.

    Frustratingly wondering;
    Which type would be the best overall partner or close friend for me !?!

    However, that one just has to stick to the same values as mine, or such higher values that could make me change. It´s a definite must and condition. Or I would become another type myself.
    Wonder why and if I have to be an INTJ or how to do the best of it.

  17. #17
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •