Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your best friends' types?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are your best friends' types?

My best friends are:

Girls:
    ISFj - we've known each other for more than 20 years and still are very good friends (supervision)
    ISTp - a very good relationship although we are not that close
    ISFp - I usually get on with these veeery well
    ESTj - good relationship but we don't meet on regular basis (although we have great fun together)
    ESFj - a very good relationship as well, although the girl is such a big mess. Has many personal problems.

and a few I'm not sure about their types.
    I used to be very close with ESFp Fi girl although I normally don't get on with ESFps. I also had ESTp girlfriend in prImary school. We were different and there was sometimes some tension but in general we got on well.

Boys:
    ENTp - my best boy friend he makes me laugh all the time and he understand my problems as he has some kind of similar ones (not everything though) I adore him
    INFj - I had a gay INFj friend when I was studying. Veeeeery good relationship. We could talk and talk and talk.
    ISTp - a guy I used to have a crush on, not painful though. A great person.
    ESTj - a guy who had a crush on me for many years. A bit infuriating but I like him. He's a good person.
    ISFp - good for friendship, bad for romance.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp - my best friend for many years, similar thinking and values, easy to get along with
    ESTp - we were best friends in my childhood with some conflicts, the differences became more serious over the years and we mutually stopped interacting
    ENTp - get along well, again similar values and sense of humor, even though it can become a little tense at times

All the others I got to know were acquaintances and no friends, imo.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

INFj and some xSTx

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say my very best friend during many years was a ESFp guy; now we've drifted apart because his family is a part of a kind of religious sect.

Then a very Fi INFj or very Fi ISFj guy, can't exactly tell, but probably INFj>ISFj. Then a ENTj-Te guy and ENTj-Ni girl, and a ISFj-mixed guy. Another girl I was close with was INTp, but she moved to another city and thus I don't hang out with her anymore.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESTp guy in HS
    ESFj guy now
    INFp girls forever

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE- can tell her anything and she's relatable... a little on the sporadic side, especially when it comes to plan and frequently forgets her phone/keys/plans
    LSE- my sister, we fought all the time growing up, but now that she's settled down, we have an hilarious time together, though when the visits are more often we tend to be at eachother's throats...and her way of resolving conflict is a hard punch in the arm, it's not fun after a while.
    ILI- really good friend, but lost touch after a while.
    LIEs- <3, good people, sweet when they want to be, I only know 2 IRL
    and I've gone through a lot of betas--Many IEI, LSI friends from a few years ago, keep in occasionally contact with. More than not friendships with betas fizzle out after time, though I keep finding myself friends with 'em.
    And Alphas...can't say I've been close with many-- friends with a SEI now, she's very...sweet. almost too much, I'm trying to get her to toughen up.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I'm terrible at typing people, but I think one of them is an IEE, another an SEE (could be ESE, but he just seems waaaaay too impulsive and dumb most all the time), and the other clusterfuck of a typing I'm going to go with SEI (though I've wanted to type him as SLI [too cheerful tho] or IEI [too concrete] at times). There's another guy that I used to think was ESE but now I figure is probably LSE that always wants to hang out, and he's a good guy, but aside from beer, working together, and modern warfare we don't have a lot in common. Then there's also an ESE and an xLE. There's also my brother, who I think is LII. Great guy! I just wish 90% of our conversations weren't about video games.

Basically, to summarize, it seems like I get along best with outgoing, cheerful people that are off color without being mean spirited about stuff. My most common complaint is that most of the people I know don't often try to 'elevate' conversation much. That might be why I enjoyed talking to the XLE. He'd always ask strange questions that you couldn't have a canned response for, like whether or not you could throw curveballs on the moon.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend is INFj.

Bf is ENTp.

Ex-bf-turned-friend is INFp.

Friends I keep up with sporadically are probably ESFp, ENFp, INFj. I have no idea on the rest.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Never bothered to type them, although can't say it wasn't tempting. I usually dropped it half-way completely disinterested and continued normal functioning. I think I tentatively typed my mum ESI/EII, but didn't go back.

Wanted to do magic on this girl I know but got a bit drunk in the process and forgot all about it.

TIM
    ENFj-Ni, sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend (female) is my identical (ENFj-Ni). She's always been my crutch and I am the same for her - we understand each other on a very deep, personal level. I also have a close ISTj male friend who is a calming influence in my life. There is an ENFp male I'm close to... when we get together, it's always fun and not very serious.

Oh, and there's an ISFp guy I'm close to, but we're very different in many ways - we definitely have some communication problems which kind of hinders the friendship.
    "I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched." -Edgar Allan Poe

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI and ESI. SLI next.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-ENFp 7w6 - got along well initially because we were both rather detached from our surroundings, and had each of our own imaginative worlds; both loved reading and video games and had similar taste in music. But lately we've been having a lot of petty conflicts over ridiculous things. We still talk, but I feel like there's always an undercurrent of passive-aggressiveness.

Fi-ESFp 6w5 - friend of ENFp, now in the same institute + class as myself, so we get to spend more time together. Initially, I wrote off as being too ditzy and energetic and tiring, because I couldn't reciprocate his energy, but as I learned, that's only "social facade". When he turns it off, he's surprisingly down-tempo, laid-back and mature, and has a lot of insight into people.

Ti-ENTp 5w6 - we became friends by proxy of being nerdy internet creatures. Always conflicted a lot lol. In retrospect, I was constantly supervising him and he would get agitated and I wouldn't understand why. Even though he tried to break off our friendship several times, somehow we would resume contact a few months later and all would be well. Very socially introverted and we talk like once a month, but it's usually pleasant now.

Fe-INFp 9w1 - we're both similar in many ways, also the only person I know irl who is interested in socionics. Whenever we meet, we type random people we see on the bus, or in the streets lol.

Se-ISTj 6w5 - was a massive dick in the beginning, we had incessant conflict and it would get pretty bad. I think I've forgiven him more times than I ever should forgive anyone. Anyway, we're cool now, I think we've learned to understand what's okay and what's not okay for each other, and to adapt our behavior accordingly.

Se-ESFp 7w6 - friend of ISTj, really incredibly laid back, low-key and attuned to social niceties and such. We're not terribly close, but I like having him around, he's kind of a cool presence.

Te-ESTj 3w2 - "best friend" in highschool. One of the people who has never judged me for anything, regardless of how stupid I act or what I say. We usually talk about movies and such, rather than anything really deep, but I appreciate that he's kept in touch, and calls me randomly just to say hi.

That's it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Childhood best friend - EII, possibly IEI. We had a lot of conflicts, but at that time it was hard for me to imagine life without her. We were inseparable.
    SEE. Majority of the time we got along really well. The first 3 years i knew her I still considered EII my best friend, but the SEE was a lot more fun, eventually the SEE & I became inseparable.
    SLE, maybe EIE. Got along fantastically. I thought she was very intriguing, I wanted to know everything about her (actually for a long time I seriously considered writing a book about her. Also wrote songs and poems for her often) My SLI ex was insanely jealous of her, didn't like me spending time with her etc, but I think because I used to tease him about going lesbian for her.
    Another SEE, only male best friend I have had. We were very close. Tried dating but it didn't work out and then he left for the marines shortly after.

Those are the main ones.
    Lesser ones:
    ESE - I thought she was fun and pretty.
    There is one that I still can't manage to type. She seems Gamma>Delta>Alpha>Beta. Possibly ESI I guess. Definitely a 6.
    IEI
    Another SEE

As of now though, I got really upset with the first SEE and the ESI (my closest friends a few months ago) so I have no best friend. Or friends.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Past best friends, in order, not counting relatives and unknowns:
    EIEm
    SLEf
    EIIm
    LSEf
    SEEf
    ILIm

Current best friends, counting online:
    EIIf
    EIIm
    EIIm

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend is an ILE male.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE, I believe. I mean, there are other possibilities (I considered ESE for a while), but this one seems the most likely. What can I say? I love the girl and there's a special little place for her in my heart. We balance each other out very nicely, actually. Sometimes we compare ourselves to friendships on TV shows: I am Bones, she is Angela. I am Ross, she is smarter version of Joey. I am Ted Mosby, she is Barney. I am Cory Matthews, she is Shawn Hunter. She helps me loosen up and enjoy the present environment, and I have found myself keeping her out of trouble. We resonate with each other quite a bit, and we know the right kind of support to give to the other and when to give it. And when we're not around a bunch of people and a 'hype environment' she is actually pretty laid-back and we can have conversations.

It's weird because when we first met we thought to ourselves, about the other, "this girl is a complete bitch" and honestly did not want to have much to do with each other that night. These days, I couldn't imagine not having her in my life, and I would totally marry the girl if she approved of my womanly nature. Though, I have sucked at keeping friendships alive in the past, so hopefully this isn't another one to flop over.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    SEE, I believe. I mean, there are other possibilities (I considered ESE for a while), but this one seems the most likely. What can I say? I love the girl and there's a special little place for her in my heart. We balance each other out very nicely, actually. Sometimes we compare ourselves to friendships on TV shows: I am Bones, she is Angela. I am Ross, she is smarter version of Joey. I am Ted Mosby, she is Barney. I am Cory Matthews, she is Shawn Hunter. She helps me loosen up and enjoy the present environment, and I have found myself keeping her out of trouble. We resonate with each other quite a bit, and we know the right kind of support to give to the other and when to give it. And when we're not around a bunch of people and a 'hype environment' she is actually pretty laid-back and we can have conversations.

It's weird because when we first met we thought to ourselves, about the other, "this girl is a complete bitch" and honestly did not want to have much to do with each other that night. These days, I couldn't imagine not having her in my life, and I would totally marry the girl if she approved of my womanly nature. Though, I have sucked at keeping friendships alive in the past, so hopefully this isn't another one to flop over.
    lol if u are Cory Matthews, ur EII! Big bro is the IEE. though now that i say this, i sorta relate more to the Cory character too.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After all this time, their types have become secondary to their character when I think of them, but hey maybe I'll mix the two.

LSE - This guy's energetic and productive, has a thing for combining different McD's foods. Stubborn as hell if he gets emotionally attached to an idea.
    SEI - What a benchmark SEI. If you like what he likes, he'll let you know you have exceptional taste xD. I like what he likes
    ILI - Can't stand to do anything unproductive or hedonistic when cruising with us, but can't stand to be productive himself. I keep him around because he's an intelligent bastard lol

And there's this one who I'm undecided about. Since showing him socionics, his personality has been impossible to identify (predictable).

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by FoxOnStilts; 02-14-2012 at 02:47 PM.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closest friends:
    LII, ILE and SEI

former best friend: SLI

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE (wonderful, non-judgmental encouraging)
    LII (long distance. the smartest woman I've ever known)
    SLE (real life)
    ILE (long distance)
    IEI (real life but we've drifted apart)
    LSI probably (also mostly long distance)

plus another IEE, another SLE and my brother and SIL who are IEI and SLE

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best gfs - ni eie, 2 se estps, ti lsi, sei

Best guy friends - 3 sees, entj, prob infp, ni eie dunno about the others
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj - 8w9 (Mirage): Best friends since birth, knows Socionics. We are both overly rational and have social problems, but in totally different ways (Him being overbearing and me being avoidant). Bond over shared hobbies and a similar life rhythm. Easy physical company, similar aesthetic tastes.

INTj - 1w9 (Identity): Friends since middle school. Similar hobbies and similar social problems. He is less introspective than I am and more of an average joe outlook, despite his high intelligence.

INTp - 5w4 (Quasi-Identity): Knew him in highschool, but were in different years. Over the past couple years have become good friends. We are both introspective, philosophical, and analytically oriented. We rarely get on each others nerves, but he can be stingy with food/comfort. On a few occasions I have accidentally verbally profaned an ethical situation he held dear, which caused him to get upset. Hard to explain, but I got the feeling I was being inappropriate despite any reasoning why I wasn't.

ESTp -3w2 (Supervision): Knows Socionics. He's been dating my INFp sister for a few years and is a cool guy. We are good friends now, but have issues. He can be emotionally turbulent and likes to cause tension sheerly for the catharsis afterwards. I think he views me as weak-willed and holds some resentment of me despite saying otherwise. Although the relationship is fine, fun, and generally easy, I feel it is a bit asymmetrical in that he values my contributions less than I am affected by his. This causes fatigue in me and restlessness in him.
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 01-22-2012 at 03:05 AM.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't have a best friend any more . Her ultra religious, fundamentalist Christian, f**** husband told her she couldn't have friends and she did as men bid her to do. .

I've been on the market for a best friend.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my very best friend is ENTp. . . . I think. He might be INTj. . . . haven't quite decided yet, but he insists that he's an extrovert so I guess he is.

We were looking at each others phones the other day and we were like. . . . oh wow, I call you about a million times more then my other friends. It's kind of funny. I also saw his texts to our mutual friend that is really close to the both of us and they were both talking about me like the entire time, even though they've both had girlfriends off and on. It's kind of funny how that happens I guess. . . They kept quoting some of the things that I've said in the past and were laughing about them. . . I guess I'm a good laugh. [oh, and he's INTj. . . the mutual friend. ]

If my ENTp best friend and I are not busy we'll usually get together and hang out the entire day shopping or something. . . it's kind of one of those friendships where we do everything together and everyone watching guesses that we're secretly dating. Yeah. . . . not really. We're just good friends. The thing is, we've talked about it and we both decided that we'd never work out in the long-run so we've just kind of settled for a close friendship. He talks about how our personalities are really compatible though all the time, and I agree. . . there are just too big of "issues" between us to make it work.

If I counted all of my other friends, I'd be writing here for an eternity so I won't bore you.

I guess he's just my best friend atm. I mean, it seems that in all my life I've had one or two "best friends" that simply trump everyone else. . . if they were in a hospital I'd be there as soon as I heard, dropping class, work, anything really. . . . they just mean that much to me. My close friendships I guess are very emotionally intimate. We trust each other completely and fully with everything so that's simply the way things work out in the end.

I've had three best friends in my lifetime. One was an ENFp and she died. . . . the other is my twin brother ENFj, and he lives too far away to talk to often now, which is really depressing. I miss him a lot . . . . and then there's my ENTp friend that I talked about above. I guess you could say that my brother is still one of my best friends, but we just never see each other anymore so it's hard to keep in contact with him. . . .

Guys that I adopted as brothers in my past were:
    ENFp
    ENTp
    and ISTp

I've also had a lot of close INTj pals over the years, and I still talk to them, but I've never seen any of them enough to really call them "best friends" or "brothers".

My girl friends/"sisters" have been:
    INFj
    ENFp
    ISFp
    ESFj
    and ISFj

For some reason, I've always seemed to like guys better when it came to close friendships. . . [except for my ENFp best friend] idk, maybe they just seem more logical or something? I've never understood why I like men better for that, because I'll often cause a guy heartache when I try to be his friend and he thinks that I was thinking something more. . . . ugh. men.

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a best friend any more . Her ultra religious, fundamentalist Christian, f**** husband told her she couldn't have friends and she did as men bid her to do. .

Awww. . . . that's so sad.

I'm sorry Maritsa. . . but I'm sure there's someone extra special just waiting for a friend just like you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yellow82 View Post
    Awww. . . . that's so sad.

I'm sorry Maritsa. . . but I'm sure there's someone extra special just waiting for a friend just like you.

Thank you.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

Do you have any friends? Arrange them from closest to furthest from you. The first one is your best friend.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Do you have any friends? Arrange them from closest to furthest from you. The first one is your best friend.
    I don't think that best friend usually means the highest ranking in the attribute of friendship. Ever heard of people with a multitude of best friends?

ISFp girl, ex-schoolmate, ex-crush, the ultimate confidante
    ENTj guy, fellow nerd, ex-roommate
    Agarina, female EII, corruptee, sister in spirit

The Three Brothers:
    ISTp, brother
    ESFj, childhood friend, fellow drug dealer and a trip buddy
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    SLE-Ti sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sibling-like friends:

Best guy friends: ESE-Fe (Beneficiary – feels a lot more like semi dual though), SLE-Ti (identical), SEI (mirage), ILE (business)
    Best girl friends: SLE-Se (identical, diff subtype), ESE-Fe (Beneficiary/semi-dual-like again), IEI (dual), SEI-Fe (mirage), LIE-Te (benefactor), EIE-Fe (activity)

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys
    Ne-ENTp 6w7 sp/sx: known since high school. We got into socionics at the same time.
    Ti-ENTp OR Te-ISTp 6w7 sx/sp: Met in music classes. Super cool guy, great sense of musicality and creativity, we bond over talking about the people we don't like. Fun times

Girls (any?)
    Se-ESFp 7w6 sx/so: Friends for about 5-6 months (as ESFp friendships are wont to be). Would let me blabber on about boy troubles and didn't mind it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think that best friend usually means the highest ranking in the attribute of friendship. Ever heard of people with a multitude of best friends?
    I usually disregard such claims.

If you want to qualify a "best friend" as "a really good friend who prefers you over other company as well as being preferred by you over other company," I have had one (EIIm), two (+EIEm), or three (+possible EIIf). Not counting my LII and SEI brothers.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative IPs --> I am H-Ep!!!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My boyfriend -LSE
    My dual cousin -LSE
    My other cousin -ESE
    My sister -ESE
    Next friend -SLI
    -

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two ISTj (f) activity... School friend and one that I dont see anymore because of circumstances. I have friends of other types that i've known longer/ see more, but I dont enjoy their company as much :/.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best girl friends are all beta st. ti-istj and two se-estps. mY best friend in HS was also ti-estp. mY roommate who i'm very tight with is ni-enfj. mY old roommate in boston who i was close with but we drifted apart is ni-enfj.

best guy friends are entj, ni-enfj (2), se-esfp, several infps and 2 intps.

it's weird... i attract (mostlY) gamma dudes but (onlY) beta girls. anYone else find that somewhat interesting...
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two IEI-Nis, SEE-Fi, and an EIE-Fe comprise my innermost circle. My girlfriend is EIE-Ni.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast