View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.06%

5 2.81%

7 3.93%

34 19.10%

27 15.17%

25 14.04%

20 11.24%

15 8.43%

29 16.29%
  • What is the Enneagram?

2 1.12%
  • Who cares about the Enneagram?

5 2.81%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your enneagram type?

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    For example an LIE E8, I've met some. E8 is funny to watch, the craziest type imo.
    I don't think I'm very funny to watch or crazy. Crazy is not a superlative I'd use to describe myself.

Also, I'm an 8w7 sx/so. 8-3-6 if you like tritypes better. Although I'm a bit iffy on the 6 as I'm probably more of a 7w8 than a 6w5 but meh.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4w3 sx/so is my Enneagram type. It took me a long time to arrive at that conclusion. I still question it occasionally, but I think I've gotten it right this time.

I started out thinking I was 6w7 because other people told me I was, and considered type 5 because I'm sometimes a smart-ass and like to read.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae16t View Post
    Youre looking at the wrong aspect. Look in a way that is about fear. Enneagram is about the coping of fears.
    I know and the holy idea is in a strong correlation with the fear.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    I know and the holy idea is in a strong correlation with the fear.
    Very deep down, yes. But on a more superficial level, the fears may not be very apparent for someone of a particular type, so I think that FEAR is basically the Vice of the E6, which can assume various forms such as cowardice, excess of worrying, excess of caution, anxiety, etc. But the type which has as its base - and what takes him/her away from the Holy Self or True Self - fear, is E6. In other types there are of course fears, but to approach Enneagram saying it's about fears just fits for E6s imo. I prefer the Vice/Virtue dichotomy.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was recently told that i could be a 9 but i feel like i'm too high on anxiety to be it

I have no doubt i am a head type, and i remember when I was a depressed teenager I used to dream about being free, escaping to better life. Freedom was always a huge motivator. So probably E7, these days I am more withdrawing into my own world of mental concepts (including socionics) though so E5 is also possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    well... many women are E4. I had a teacher who told me Enneagram among other things and I remember him saying that most women are 2, 3 and 4. He typed me as 6 and then had doubts whether 6 or 1, but in any case, I go with 6 because of my high anxiety, doubts, too much worrying.
    also, lungs, i saw the enneagram on practice and in fact it interests me more than Socionics. it is not hard to see the Enneagram on practice, as socionics also is not hard, but you need to become somewhat observative of people fitting into this or that pattern in order to type them, which can be annoying or you just not willing to do that because you have to become a kind of scientific researcher doing field experiments with people, also something many people dislike doing. For me, it was basically not clear in the beggining but after some 2 years I began to be able to tell the E type of someone after I had a few enounters with him/her. You can easily see the stinginess of the E5, and their narrow-mindedness; the envy and 'i'm different' attitude of the E4, but you have to do this in real life of course, hard to type someone solely on virtual contact.
    xerx, please do not disturb my thread.
    Do you still go with six? It's been a few years since you posted this

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I voted 5 in the poll but have some doubts about that.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not feel confident with these Enneagram tests and have not really applied myself as there is something I do not like about Enneagram. However I have read fairly extensively on it. I cannot move beyond my idea that I am sx/so in spite of the fact some others here say they don't think so (not persuasive enough, yet). I use to think I was a 1, then a 2w1, then a 1w2. I just took another tritype test, a short one, and it says: 4 - 7 - 1. Hmm. These sound familiar (may have popped up in other tritype quizzes in the past but I never really studied the results).

Since its 4w3, it does sound like a possibility. 4w5 wouldn't fit. What do you think, @Aylen? You are way more into Enneagram than I am and I like your insights. I am not married to the results of this short quiz; just saying it sounds a possibility. I feel like my Dh lets me be myself, so possibly this could be my real Enneagram type (if there is such a thing). Possibly.

The rest of it is: 4w3-7w8-1w9
    and from the little blurbs I just read on those types they do seem possible. I always have a bit of trouble when I read about the type faults. I have plenty of faults; its just hard to see them narrowed down into categories as primary ones...

[Maybe the order of that tritype is wrong. Because 4 faults seem unlikely. I am counter-competitive. I resist competing with others. I walk away from it when it presents itself...]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-13-2016 at 02:40 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I do not feel confident with these Enneagram tests and have not really applied myself as there is something I do not like about Enneagram. However I have read fairly extensively on it. I cannot move beyond my idea that I am sx/so in spite of the fact some others here say they don't think so (not persuasive enough, yet). I use to think I was a 1, then a 2w1, then a 1w2. I just took another tritype test, a short one, and it says: 4 - 7 - 1. Hmm. These sound familiar (may have popped up in other tritype quizzes in the past but I never really studied the results).

Since its 4w3, it does sound like a possibility. 4w5 wouldn't fit. What do you think, @Aylen? You are way more into Enneagram than I am and I like your insights. I am not married to the results of this short quiz; just saying it sounds a possibility. I feel like my Dh lets me be myself, so possibly this could be my real Enneagram type (if there is such a thing). Possibly.

The rest of it is: 4w3-7w8-1w9
    and from the little blurbs I just read on those types they do seem possible. I always have a bit of trouble when I read about the type faults. I have plenty of faults; its just hard to see them narrowed down into categories as primary ones...

[Maybe the order of that tritype is wrong. Because 4 faults seem unlikely. I am counter-competitive. I resist competing with others. I walk away from it when it presents itself...]
    I doubt you are primarily 4w3, and 2w1 is probably far more likely than 4w3. 6w7 is probably more likely than 7w8, and 1w2 may be more likely than 1w9.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I doubt you are primarily 4w3, and 2w1 is probably far more likely than 4w3. 6w7 is probably more likely than 7w8, and 1w2 may be more likely than 1w9.
    4-6-1 seems most likely to me IMO. 4-6-x stackings are the most knoweldgable without just intellectualizing everything and "hoarding knowledge" like a 5.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    E1. A few years, and no real doubt. Sometimes people complicate the shit out of it with tritypes and other garbage because they're trying to make a perfect fit for themselves and see it as a static kind of type. But like Fox pointed out it's about fears and motivations, and it's also about health. Health is dynamic, and you don't need tritypes or even wings to understand how you are, have been, and may be within your type based on health and outlook. If you're trying to find your tritype, then imo you're doing it wrong, and you'll get a lot more out of it if you go more basic.

Instincts (and wings) can be useful imo in understanding other people and where they're coming from, but everyone and their dog thinks they're sx, or wants to be so I ignore what ppl claim their instinct is, and judge for myself. It helps me be less annoyed with some people when I recognize it's an instinct thing and so understand a bit more why they're doing what they're doing.
    It's not about "making a perfect fit for yourself" though. It's about having detailed psychological maps. Plus, people have a tendency to score pretty high on each of one from the head, heart, and gut centers, and if you know someone's a 4, and their boss makes unfair demands on them, you can't predict how they'll act, but if you know if they have 8, 9, or 1 Gut, it's pretty easy.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Well that leaves me about where I have always been - lots of types to choose from and not too sure which. 7w8 seemed to fit for the realist part of me, 4w3 for the artistic expression, 9w1 because I prefer peace all the time... but I have so much less confidence with this than Socionics (becaseu when i figure out a in Socionics it really seems to fit).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that leaves me about where I have always been - lots of types to choose from and not too sure which. 7w8 seemed to fit for the realist part of me, 4w3 for the artistic expression, 9w1 because I prefer peace all the time... but I have so much less confidence with this than Socionics (becaseu when i figure out a in Socionics it really seems to fit).
    Yeah, it's a different system and a bit more complicated IMO, while also being much, much less fleshed out. I need to get my heretical guide finished up (although it probably won't be widely used due to being heretical. At least enneagram doesn't seem to have any real authorities at all so people don't tend to mind disagreement as much there unless they just super strongly identify with a type or stacking).

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    4-6-1 seems most likely to me IMO. 4-6-x stackings are the most knowledgeable without just intellectualizing everything and "hoarding knowledge" like a 5.
    I can see a 4 and a 1, but 6 - its the one of the ones I have always had trouble relating to. I knew an unhealthy 6 well (my ex). 6 is described as lacking spontaneity, which is definitely not me. I have to reign in my spontaneity. My spontaneity annoyed my ex who liked things planned - no surprises. I have never related to "suspicious", and I am not an anxious worrier either. I calm other people's worries. I would never describe myself as looking for something or someone to believe it - just not looking. The truth shows itself. Being tempted to an external source as authority; that's not me either. I'm not phobic at all. I actually get calm when real need for concerns arise. I could go on; I am looking at one description, but I have looked into 6's plenty in the past, which described my ex so clearly, and I just never related to 6 for myself. Also I don't relate personally to 5. I never thought i could be an 8, either, but the short description of 7w8 sounds possible - "Extroverted, engaged, impatient, escaping". Mellow it out with a 9w1, and it could be me. I am both intense and withdrawing, seeking excitement and preserving my peace. So where the parts come from I find it hard to slot into the Enneagram. Probably not 7w8 first though. (It would be one of the other two first, 4w3 or 9w1, in that tritype.)

[Enneagram Seven with an Eight-Wing is also called "The Realist"...]

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see a 4 and a 1, but 6 - its the one of the ones I have always had trouble relating to. I knew an unhealthy 6 well (my ex). 6 is described as lacking spontaneity, which is definitely not me. I have to reign in my spontaneity. My spontaneity annoyed my ex who liked things planned - no surprises. I have never related to "suspicious", and I am not an anxious worrier either. I calm other people's worries. I would never describe myself as looking for something or someone to believe it - just not looking. The truth shows itself. Being tempted to an external source as authority; that's not me either. I'm not phobic at all. I actually get calm when real need for concerns arise. I could go on; I am looking at one description, but I have looked into 6's plenty in the past, which described my ex so clearly, and I just never related to 6 for myself. Also I don't relate personally to 5. I never thought i could be an 8, either, but the short description of 7w8 sounds possible - "Extroverted, engaged, impatient, escaping". Mellow it out with a 9w1, and it could be me. I am both intense and withdrawing, seeking excitement and preserving my peace. So where the parts come from I find it hard to slot into the Enneagram. Probably not 7w8 first though. (It would be one of the other two first, 4w3 or 9w1, in that tritype.)

[Enneagram Seven with an Eight-Wing is also called "The Realist"...]
    Well, I was looking at how things interact as a whole, but it doesn't sound like you have a 6 from that even if some of the things you said are just stereotypes IMO (for example, there are some people with confirmed 6s who are quite spontaneous, but looking for something to devote yourself to or cling to are definitely part of E6, as is being strongly phobic or counterphobic). I would probably go 4 first in that case since, contrary to most people's ideas, I don't see E4 as being inherently introverted, and E4 with E7 in the head center (regardless of whatever the gut is, the idea is that E4 is the last in the heart so it flows into whatever is in the head center, which can either flow back as in E5, be in charge of itself as in E6, or into the gut as in E7) tends to be characterized primarily by open self-expression from what I've seen. E9 tends to have a certain amount of withdrawal no matter what since the idea behind it is to keep the peace, but determining the overall withdrawness vs. activity of a person is more complicated than just looking at one thing (you could even have a socially active 549 if you have enough So and/or an extravert. Yeah, it'll be hard to balance those out, but the thing is precisely that people often are internally conflicted, and it would be better if people didn't gloss that over to make everything rainbows and sunshine IMO).

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but looking for something to devote yourself to or cling to are definitely part of E6
    I feel, over some time, characterized by the north star in my pic below, which is pretty stable, vs. "looking".

... E4 ... tends to be characterized primarily by open self-expression from what I've seen....
    Self-expression has been a consistent part of who I am. I have always seen a need to "get in the mood" before I do a thing; I need to find the inner motivation, then I am all in. I think that is a 4 thing, and its me. Not sure about everything else 4...

but the thing is precisely that people often are internally conflicted, and it would be better if people didn't gloss that over to make everything rainbows and sunshine IMO).
    But - it isn't rainbows and sunshine?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not about "making a perfect fit for yourself" though. It's about having detailed psychological maps. Plus, people have a tendency to score pretty high on each of one from the head, heart, and gut centers, and if you know someone's a 4, and their boss makes unfair demands on them, you can't predict how they'll act, but if you know if they have 8, 9, or 1 Gut, it's pretty easy.
    Meh. From what I've seen from the vast majority of people using the enneagram, they don't even care about the health and growth aspect and focus on pinning themselves down in this overly detailed and useless way. You want to use it to predict other people's behavior? Ok, good luck, but that's not how most people are using it.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh. From what I've seen from the vast majority of people using the enneagram, they don't even care about the health and growth aspect and focus on pinning themselves down in this overly detailed and useless way. You want to use it to predict other people's behavior? Ok, good luck, but that's not how most people are using it.
    Not really. You can do that fine without it (you can also heal and grow fine without it. You don't really need theory for dealing with either yourself or others on a day-to-day level, guys). I would probably have to write an essay on what all I'm doing for people to get it.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really. You can do that fine without it (you can also heal and grow fine without it. You don't really need theory for dealing with either yourself or others on a day-to-day level, guys). I would probably have to write an essay on what all I'm doing for people to get it.
    I never said anyone needs any theory. . . My point was simply that the way I see most people using the enneagram has little to do with application of the theory in any kind of practical sense and so hardly matters at all. It's like trying to pinpoint and describe the precise colors in a person's eye, just to describe them, and nothing else. If you are applying it in some way to get a use out of it - good, and I wish you luck. I don't really care what you're doing with it, but write your essay if you'd like.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said anyone needs any theory. . . My point was simply that the way I see most people using the enneagram has little to do with application of the theory in any kind of practical sense and so hardly matters at all. It's like trying to pinpoint and describe the precise colors in a person's eye, just to describe them, and nothing else. If you are applying it in some way to get a use out of it - good, and I wish you luck. I don't really care what you're doing with it, but write your essay if you'd like.
    Yeah, I would agree with that. Their application is looking for an identity, and really almost anything you could do would be a better way to find an identity than just labeling yourself with a string of really dry-sounding numbers and letters, then trying to act like some description out of a musty old book written by a crusty old psychologist. The identity thing is why some people will just sort of snap back (as opposed to actually discussing anything) if you "retype" them (as if you had the power to change their actual type or even their widely agreed-upon type all by yourself. I'm sorry but I'd only like to have that kind of power ). I won't write an essay, I was just trying to hint at the kind of absurdly complex nature of what exactly I'm going for.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought I was 5w6 for a while, but after doing more research I have determined that my own core type is more likely to be 1w9.

Regarding the above conversation, I don't think the Enneagram is intended to be used as a behavior predictor. I don't see why it wouldn't work as such, but at its core it is a system that focuses on base psychological motivations. There may be general trends regarding the manifested behavior of a certain type, but similar external behaviors can result from different internal motivations and/or instincts.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type 4 Identity Seeking Story

I registered on the poll here that I am E4, after reading more and more on it, and being more sure that I really did hit my tritype. The tritype quiz I took was short, but I found I was particularly strong and sure on all the answers. And the more I read the more I am sure.

That there are more 4's here than other types makes a lot of sense, because E-4 is searching for identity, so a personality typing forum is right up our alley.

My Tritype: 4w3 7w8 9w1

Being an artist is a consistent thing about me throughout my life and many 4w3s are artists. Being a heart center makes the most sense for me. This is an good explanation of heart, head body types: https://www.theenneagramsingapore.co...-intelligence/ When I read the positives and negatives of those types it confirms my primary type and my tritype. I think that deciding that I am a 2 was because of suddenly having all these new people in life to love and a main form of loving for me is to help (as well as to understand)... When I realized I do not have those faults of 2 at all - and confirmed 2's I know I have seen those faults in, and it always surprised me when it popped up because it was foreign to me - I went back to the "1" that I originally first typed myself as long ago when I learned Enneagram. Because at that time I identified strongly with the Achiever/Perfectionist. I thought that the E-1s anger was for me "depression turned inward" because though anger is uncommon for me, depression is something I have dealt with.

Also this link makes it clear to me that I am heart center: http://www.lessons4living.com/centers.htm

I never thought I was a 4 because their problem is envy and I think that I am not an envious person; I do not seem to have issues with jealousy. But it does pop up occasionally, and its always my endeavor to rid myself of it asap, which is not too hard to do. When I read that 4's don't always recognize their envy and think they don't have it (in one of the articles i read recently) that could explain it. Also that E4s are optimists - that is sure true of me. I have been a blind optimist a lot of my life, and hopefully reality-knocks in my life have me being more of a realistic optimist these days.

E4's [or maybe just 4w3's? can't remember.] crave beauty. That's true of me all my life.

The w8 of 7w8 was a surprise to me because I did think I related to 8. However, I think its the realist part of me, and also contributes to the "perfectionism/achiever" which is a definite part of me, just not the primary part. Matters of the heart always have taken precedence with me, there is no question about that.

Identity and truth are important and have been a key part of my spiritual journey. If something is true, I want to believe it, and be a part of it, because that is me. I want to be me, whatever that is, and whatever it is,it has to do with truth. I did not want to relate to the Christianity that I experienced growing up because during my adolescent years it didn't "feel" true or real enough. I wrote poems about how I was looking for something, did not know what, but when I found it, I would know. Those poems reflected the deepest part of me, the deepest truth.

One day in college during a snowstorm I was alone in our apartment and a guy came to see a roommate who was out. I invited him in since he was snow-covered, and we had tea since that is what he did with my roommate. I did not know what to talk to him about but I knew he and she talked about Jesus so I asked him what is the big deal about Jesus. Well he told me and in a moment of that conversation I became a believer. My life changed forever at that moment. It was an instant love affair, an instant new identity, and while I have many changing intersts and enthusiasms I knew at this moment that this was a forever one. And I was right.

I grew in my faith over the years with Evangelical Christianity faith tradition at the core of my being and my identity. Wherever I went I could meet other Christians - Evangelical ones - and instantly I identified with them - however different we were we were the same because we shared the deepest thing about my identity. And I was accepted immediately as a fellow believer.

Then, when my son was young, unexpectly my faith took a new turn when I read a book Rome Sweet Home that put the most shocking suggestion in my mind - the possibility that the Catholic Church was as it so outrageously claimed: the true church founded by Jesus. The book shook me up particularly because it upset the foundations of my faith: Sole Fide and Sola Scriptura, or, "Faith Alone" and "Scripture Alone", by making it pretty clear that those core beliefs of my Christian tradition were not supported in the Bible. And it pointed to the Catholic Church as the complete and whole Church that Jesus wants for us.

Well I never had any desire or any attraction to the Catholic Church (only a pull against Catholic), so the idea that this could possibly be true was extremely unsettling. I needed to disprove it, so I began to research. I also began to watch Journey Home program on EWTN-TV, where, week after week, year after year, Protestant Pastors - who faced loss for conversion greater than mine - tell why they converted to Catholic. Also atheists, Jews and more. Although, Marcus Grodi (host of Journey Home) points out that "conversion" is not the right word - we see it as a growing into the Catholic faith, not a converting out of Protestant. Because we are not rejecting our Protestant past. Its still very much a great part of who we are. Its an extension of our faith, not an instead-of.

I also began an intensive year-long correspondence with two convert/authors as I explored the Catholic faith and read many, many books and researched the many questions. [I had to now know more deeply than ever the theology of my past as well as this new Catholic theology, in order to compare - so, @Subteigh, you see why I always bring up the Cath./Prot. distinctions when we talk. Because they are clear to me.] All the answers kept coming up Catholic. And I fought these truths for a long time because it was particularly hard for me because of identity issues. I grew up Protestant, and later was a Protestant born-again, and even all my ancestors were Protestant! [Well before Luther, they had to be Catholic!]. And all of my family, my community, my friends! And for the most part, the Catholics I knew in my life were not anything to emulate. And I had a lot of negative stereotyped views of Catholics, seemingly confirmed by people I sort of knew. [And I sang in a terrific Baptist choir, and was horrified at the thought of singing in our town's scrawny sorry Catholic choir].

In the end I converted, because I had to. I could not fence-sit for long once I believed. And I could not tell the Holy Spirit, Whom I had asked to show me the truth, "No, thanks. This particular truth is just not convenient for me!" I could not do that. So I became Catholic. It was not and still is not an easy transition, but my heart was all-in and has never wavered.

Well I tell it here because it is a Type 4 Identity-Seeking story. I want my Identity to be based on truth, and when I saw the truth, even though it was not convenient for me, I had to align my identity with it. Even though it caused my old community to informally but surely reject and exclude me, even though when I now met Christians they no they no longer gave me instant acceptance - sometimes a sort of instant rejection because when I had to say "I'm Catholic" their faces fell, and shut, and the openness that was, was no longer. I felt that loss deeply, and I still feel it now. But I had to ask my self, is my faith based on what i believe to be true, or the acceptance of others? I know the answer to that.

Well, there you go, an example of Type 4 Identity seeking...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some forum analysis:

It's not surprising that there are a lot of head center types here, but we also feature plenty of 4-influenced people. How come? Does their withdrawn tendency render them ardent netizens? That would be a case in point since we have a lot of 9s around as well

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So apparently enneagram 7s are idealistic and are mostly focusing on what could be attained and enjoyed in the future, which is too true for me, and basically just fucks up my whole enneatype since I thought I could also be 6 or 5. But at the same time I'm incredibly inactive, and it is said that they are always replacing thinking with doing... so the difference is im idealistic and wonder what i could do yet dont do anything, yet theyre actually chasing theyre ideals to feel satisfied and are incredibly bored with the current moment. I wish I could be 7 because everything that it is is so relatable but I just don't fit the behaviour of a 7, only the thought pattern.

So that means I could be 954, 964, or 974 types. Or 9x3, if I am actually the attention whore who needs to be who everyone wants to be so that people still respect and enjoy me as they idealized me upon meeting, instead of who I feel I am.

Anyways according to the enneagram patterns from fitzel.ca, I fit the following:

Social Style: Withdrawn (954)
    Harmonics: Reactive (468)
    Object Relations: Frustration (147)

Wow three 4s in a row~ Well maybe that just means I'm incredibly un-3/2. Ehhh maybe I should consider letting my 4 be my second type rather than third. yes, I'm a 945/6/7

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've scored 2 but I think I might actually be a 5 because of how withdrawn and anxiety prone I can be. 9 was brought up before but I think I'm too anxious to be a 9.

I have a problem with withdrawing because I'm sensitive and need a lot of time to think.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whichever one is made of pure chaos and dreams of baptizing motherfuckers in napalm.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Whichever one is made of pure chaos and dreams of baptizing motherfuckers in napalm.
    You can borrow my moldavite collection and summon meteors on motherfuckers! Edit: Or you could just take the rock collection and throw em' in motherfuckers EYES! Summoning a meteor is hard work.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally took a test to figure out my tritype!

5w6, 1w2, 3w4

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE and I were taking enneagram test. I got 1 again. He's a 3. We were reviewing all the information and I know I'm a super withdrawn person ... I can relate to both 1 and 5 equally... LIE says he thinks I am 1w9. So I'll try on 1w9 socks. He's extremely confident with 3 for himself. He read the description and was amazed.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Went "good, pretty much out of competition" when looking at the results. Then decided to compose sassy Thranduil post to get attention. Condescending 3w4-ness confirmed. UHHH ANNOYINGLY UNHEALTHY

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Went "good, pretty much out of competition" when looking at the results. Then decided to compose sassy Thranduil post to get attention. Condescending 3w4-ness confirmed. UHHH ANNOYINGLY UNHEALTHY
    I felt like weirdo for finding Thranduil more attractive and interesting than his son...that, and If I could live on a magical kingdom I'd probably dress like him.

Or like her...

She has really cool dresses.
    Last edited by Hope; 04-03-2017 at 11:48 PM.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

4s are the most common here. that's kinda ironic, right?

no hate, im a 4 too

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    I felt like weirdo for finding Thranduil more attractive and interesting than his son...that, and If I could live on a magical kingdom I'd probably dress like him.

Or like her...

She has really good dresses.
    Because Legolas is in Beta!

Thrandy is the best, hands down, the spiky crown and the moose bring everyone to the yard. And those gowns are ready for a museum asap >/////< I enjoyed them more than the movie tbh.

Sighh. Those eyebrows...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix eclipse View Post
    4s are the most common here. that's kinda ironic, right?

no hate, im a 4 too
    Now that you mention it... that's just like putting several 8s in a room

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Because Legolas is in Beta!

Thrandy is the best, hands down, the spiky crown and the moose bring everyone to the yard. And those gowns are ready for a museum asap >/////< I enjoyed them more than the movie tbh.

Sighh. Those eyebrows...
    That must be!
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep getting 6w5 on tests but I feel like a 9 sometimes.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I took the test again

I've became enneagram 3 and two lol for the second and third.. Hmmm

TIM
    SEI 461 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)