Thread: David Logan

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default David Logan

Type this TEDx speaker. David Logan. I guess EIE or SEE.

I guess the question could be do you think he is Beta NF or Gamma SF?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

dude's funny, my guess is SLE

result + holographic and the content of his presentation hint heavily at Fe-HA

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, I can see that. So you don't think he is a feeler, but the feeling is HA? Very interesting.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Interesting, I can see that. So you don't think he is a feeler, but the feeling is HA? Very interesting.
    The ethical information he provides is rather low resolution so imo T > F and he doesn't look like he values Fi. This is one of his closing statements:

"If you want this experience to live on as something historic, then at the reception tonight I'd like to encourage you to do something beyond what people normally do and call networking, which is not just to meet new people and extend your reach, and extend your influence, but instead find someone you don't know and find someone else you don't know and introduce them. That's called a triadic relationship. See, people who build world-changing tribes do that. They extend the reach of their tribes by connecting them. Not just for myself so that my following is greater, but I connect people who don't know each other to something greater than themselves and that ultimately adds to their values."

The idea that he is promoting here sounds antithetical to Fi.

Could possibly consider EIE but he doesn't sound like an insane, neurotic mass-demagogue and there's not enough Si-PoLR twitching around the eye area.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    The ethical information he provides is rather low resolution so imo T > F and he doesn't look like he values Fi. This is one of his closing statements:

"If you want this experience to live on as something historic, then at the reception tonight I'd like to encourage you to do something beyond what people normally do and call networking, which is not just to meet new people and extend your reach, and extend your influence, but instead find someone you don't know and find someone else you don't know and introduce them. That's called a triadic relationship. See, people who build world-changing tribes do that. They extend the reach of their tribes by connecting them. Not just for myself so that my following is greater, but I connect people who don't know each other to something greater than themselves and that ultimately adds to their values."

The idea that he is promoting here sounds antithetical to Fi.

Could possibly consider EIE but he doesn't sound like an insane, neurotic mass-demagogue and there's not enough Si-PoLR twitching around the eye area.
    About IEEs:

The social connector who knows lots of people in completely different areas of life and is constantly trying to hook people up with others who share their interests.
    Source: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...n_social_roles
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"there's not enough Si-PoLR twitching around the eye area."

LOL

Is this for real?

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    He is talking about connecting 'tribes' towards some higher values at a conference where people hardly know each other, not connecting those whom you know well enough on basis of their common interests.

Thanks for the quote, it alludes at how SLEs and IEEs may play out same role for their respective quadra.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    "there's not enough Si-PoLR twitching around the eye area."

LOL

Is this for real?
    haha of course not, you've caught the joke

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a potential contradiction between his use of the terms "tribe", which suggests exclusiveness, and his opinion that one can be part of more than one group, without being inconsistent. I don't know everything about that theory to tell what's his actual position, I gather that his answer to that question might have been merely a politically correct answer [1], or actually true while the rules of membership are mentioned somewhere. Because multiple membership does not directly exclude exclusivism, I'll explain.
    ---

[1] - sounds like it could be interpreted as discrimination, especially in the US.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    I created a separate thread on this subject, here: Insights in the Aristocratic and Democratic attitudes on membership.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model