Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hi

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default hi

i'm still not a socionics believer but i'm bored and i want to get back in the mix of things and its a lot less frustrating and makes a lot more sense in a lot of ways if i go gamma. so i am esi.

i don't plan on justifying it here but i'll play it by ear. gloaters gloat, haters hate, etc.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! Just as I thought. Damn, I'm so smart I'm one step ahead of myself.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have typed you ESI for a while now and I think it's definitely a possibility. EII would be my second choice.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    gloaters gloat

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Haha! Just as I thought. Damn, I'm so smart I'm one step ahead of myself.
    I will not let you take credit. If you changed your mind recently, ok, but I remember at least twice, I suggested that kassie seemed more like an ESI than an EII, and you snapped back at me that she was 'as EII as EIIs can get', and that she was definitely your dual.

Regardless, glad to see you keep an open mind, kassie. Hopefully ESI fits better for you. If not, you're welcome back in Delta.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

I have identified with EII for you for quite a while but I also had the idea that you could be ESI for quite a while. It might actually be a better fit, as in my time in the IRC you didn't really give off delta vibes. I still haven't decided yet, but I have no probelm with ESI.

Also, what Ashton said about you being E4 is a good point.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dont normally type people by Rienin dichotomies, but I dont see how you could be anything but aristocratic.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Lol @ how this entire fucking post tries to take for granted that he's Delta.
    What type do you think Absurd is?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    I dont normally type people by Rienin dichotomies, but I dont see how you could be anything but aristocratic.
    lol, this is so random, i have to ask why?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol, this is so random, i have to ask why?
    You ceratinly seem...demeaning and very territorial. I dont mean that in a bad way. This is how you seem though I cant say for sure since I dont know you that well, you seem very much into "your" people. Im not getting a competitive gamma vibe from you either.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you could be Fi-ESI. You do seem to have demonstrably better intertype relations with ɣ people on here, so that should be an indicator.
    Ah you've changed your mind, I think your typing skils are shite.

When I was at Uni, one of the professors said to me, during exam, you sir have no knowledge just skills and you're pretty good at it.

What do you have Ashton?

Also worth mentioning, is that your being E4 (this I'm convinced on) could be a factor in making your sociotype less than clear. Since AFAIK there aren't any E4 ESI exemplars on here (though it's certainly a realistic socio/enneatype combo).
    There is this realistic word again, what the heck are you a sensor?

So, I'm going to go with Fi-ESI for now and see how it settles in.
    There is a ship called Nautilus and is run by dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    :shitgrin:

I will not let you take credit. If you changed your mind recently, ok, but I remember at least twice, I suggested that kassie seemed more like an ESI than an EII, and you snapped back at me that she was 'as EII as EIIs can get', and that she was definitely your dual.
    I will not cause any harm nor damage to her, I don't want to, I can easily do that, but I don't want to. I can devastate most of yous, korpsey included. No challenge to me at all. But I think I did something that is not right when it comes to Kassie and I apologise for that.

I did snap actually, I confess - I don't like when somebody questions something like that -, I'm guilty.

And I don't think your opinion is to be taken into account.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-09-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you sure you want to call yourself Ne-PoLR? seriously, don't be so hard on yourself.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hahahahaha

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hahahahaha
    I do enjoy it as well.

Creepy-female

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're artistic.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chezmalt

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labocat View Post
    are you sure you want to call yourself Ne-PoLR? seriously, don't be so hard on yourself.
    In all seriousness though, if you're comfortable lumping me in with a lot of people here who are commonly accepted as Delta, then you're being a lot harder on me than I'm willing to be on myself.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that surprises me a little. can you pm me a list of deltas you have beef with and why?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post

she reminds me of the La Roux girl in this picture...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that surprises me a little. can you pm me a list of deltas you have beef with and why?
    if it's just maritsa you can just say so here, of course.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the basis of observation and interaction I endorse kassie's self-typing as ESI, so swear I, Ekpyrosos McKorpsey, on the holy testicles of Uncle Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I can devastate most of yous, korpsey included.
    Hurt me, daddy.

Creepy-female

More.
    They're a sample of my Fi-ESI 4 friend's taste in art, which strikes me as really similar to kassie's (I did choose a few that struck me as really kassie). But she has an album with over 200 of these pictures. Even I am not that good.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm still not a socionics believer but i'm bored and i want to get back in the mix of things and its a lot less frustrating and makes a lot more sense in a lot of ways if i go gamma. so i am esi.

i don't plan on justifying it here but i'll play it by ear. gloaters gloat, haters hate, etc.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Really excellent argument. No way kassie is ESI. Thanks for showing me the light and the way of our Lord and Savior Aushra. All praise be to her!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    15:20 * kassie waits for esc to post a picture with a big "DENIED" stamp

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't come to any conclusions yet.

I don't have a personal investment in whatever type she is, that's for sure.

But apparently you do.
    Haha. I'm not frigging Jesus and I'm not going to die for each of yous sins, that is, my only investment is staying alive. Quite unlike poor Jesus. Apparently you don't know what you're talking about - conclusion is the place where one gets tired of thinking but scratch that, you have a system, any system will do. You perfect one, no cracks, no leaks, a masterpiece to ensure it runs smoothly. You're doing exactly the opposite, that is you're pretty flexible when it comes to typings.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-10-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi kassie

why can't we be identical buddies anymore : (((

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Kassie is Ti polR because Kassie does not like to analyze things. So there you have it SEE and confirm. Deep, abstract thinking and analysis is a waste of time for someone who seems to really enjoy just hanging around and experiencing (taking in things).
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maritsa you're Ti polr

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Kassie is Ti polR because Kassie does not like to analyze things. So there you have it SEE and confirm. Deep, abstract thinking and analysis is a waste of time for someone who seems to really enjoy just hanging around and experiencing (taking in things).
    i don't like to analyze things either. does that make me SEE?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kassie how does it make you feel to conceptualize properties of things without those properties being tied to any physical manifestations

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I like to analyze things. What's my type?
    Last edited by Galen; 01-13-2012 at 05:50 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Brief phone reply

I've been putting this off. but its not like the beefs have been any secret. off the top of my head absurd, wa, parkster, udp, md. I don't know what you type these people, I'm going off common typings

I don't really notice maritsa lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    kassie how does it make you feel to conceptualize properties of things without those properties being tied to any physical manifestation
    You know this kind of thing is largely what turned me away from socionics. even assuming we have the same idea about what you're asking its not like this is obvious information. if I think about it and give an answer I'll end up just making something up.

It does remind me of woofie talking in the chatbox about visualizing "bigness" and how he didn't get a picture. I think he was saying it was Ne to have an image in mind of something like "bigness." at the time I identified with eii and I thought, yeah, I have am image of it. but when I stopped to think of what that image was it was something like: VAST. it sort of seems physical in my mind but its also not really tangible. so I could probably spin it whichever way I wanted. thats why I hate these questions. they are basically bullshit.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good thing Maritsa didn't turn you off. All is well.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know this kind of thing is largely what turned me away from socionics. even assuming we have the same idea about what you're asking its not like this is obvious information. if I think about it and give an answer I'll end up just making something up.

It does remind me of woofie talking in the chatbox about visualizing "bigness" and how he didn't get a picture. I think he was saying it was Ne to have an image in mind of something like "bigness." at the time I identified with eii and I thought, yeah, I have am image of it. but when I stopped to think of what that image was it was something like: VAST. it sort of seems physical in my mind but its also not really tangible. so I could probably spin it whichever way I wanted. thats why I hate these questions. they are basically bullshit.
    You can always ask people to clarify.

Incidentally this reminds me of an polr I know, who rejects things I say on the basis that they're too vague, qualitative, mentally derived, prone to error and therefore bullshit.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Incidentally this reminds me of an polr I know, who rejects things I say on the basis that they're too vague, qualitative, mentally derived, prone to error and therefore bullshit.
    I don't see a problem here. ESI it is. I don't even know what this theatrics is all about in the first place.

I mean, just close the thread Kassie, it is actually a better way to roll.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually had woofwoofl's response in mind too, and it's sort of what I was trying to get at. Granted he's just one case, so whether or not that kind of response is indicative of being SE ego I can't say. Likewise, I'd never considered you as ISFj, nor have I formulated any argument for you as anything other than INFj, so I can't say.

For the record, I envisioned something almost visible, but no distinct form to it. Like in contrast to woofl's image of fat people, there was nothing wholly grounded about what I was seeing. It's almost like I was seeing a consolidated mental extrapolation of what being big meant to me (both on a visual and emotional plane), and not a concrete thing that is in and of itself big.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody seems to post much in Gamma. <<< Gamma's are indifferent to the world. >>> sigh.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Nobody seems to post much in Gamma. <<< Gamma's are indifferent to the world. >>> sigh.
    gamma forum has been scorched earth since cpig released the kraken on it. the best you're going to get is the occasion tumble weed blowing through it now.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgerbil View Post
    gamma forum has been scorched earth since cpig released the kraken on it. the best you're going to get is the occasion tumble weed blowing through it now.
    A sea monster burnt the place to the ground? (o.0 )
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    A sea monster burnt the place to the ground? (o.0 )

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast