"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Me Type Me Type Me

Pahleaze HALP!!! I dun no my typeeeeeeeez!!!! I think im....INFj. Only thing that fits me

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL dude

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think you're funny huh

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're a fool.

Creepy-Snaps

Why do you think you're INFj? Tell us a little about yourself.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I deeply consider the feelings of others and have a great amount of empathy/sympathy for humankind as a whole. When I look into a person's eyes, I do not see their eyes, but the very essence of their souls. Hmm...maybe thats not INFj. Maybe im INFp.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Agee, I'm going to utilize this thread to propose a type for you that you might not have considered before:

An angsty ENFp.

This could explain why you don't seem to exhibit a great deal of Fe, and why you seem to run into perpetual trouble with IEIs on the forum and why you don't seem to find Maritsa as annoying as others do. You've also shown, or at least admitted to, being pretty sensitive and emotional, which I think is unlikely, if not impossible, for ESTps. You seem pretty adamant onto correlating socionics with enneagram, even though it doesn't work, and while it may be not-type-related, it could also possibly be attributed to weak Ti. You frequently run into trouble trying to articulate explicit reasoning, whereas you much easily are able to describe more holistic things like your own feelings and sentiments. Just something to ponder. The only trait I've been able to pick out for you consistently has been Result type, but I'm not so sure you're a T.

At any rate, just a suggestion and in no way conclusive. I just wanted to run it through the forum.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That was unexpected.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Pahleaze HALP!!! I dun no my typeeeeeeeez!!!! I think im....INFj. Only thing that fits me
    Would you be willing to answer a few "probing" questions?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    but I'm not so sure you're a T.
    Same here.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Agee, I'm going to utilize this thread to propose a type for you that you might not have considered before:

An angsty ENFp.

This could explain why you don't seem to exhibit a great deal of Fe, and why you seem to run into perpetual trouble with IEIs on the forum and why you don't seem to find Maritsa as annoying as others do. You've also shown, or at least admitted to, being pretty sensitive and emotional, which I think is unlikely, if not impossible, for ESTps. You seem pretty adamant onto correlating socionics with enneagram, even though it doesn't work, and while it may be not-type-related, it could also possibly be attributed to weak Ti. You frequently run into trouble trying to articulate explicit reasoning, whereas you much easily are able to describe more holistic things like your own feelings and sentiments. Just something to ponder. The only trait I've been able to pick out for you consistently has been Result type, but I'm not so sure you're a T.

At any rate, just a suggestion and in no way conclusive. I just wanted to run it through the forum.
    IEE is a retarded typing for Agee, he's obviously got strong . and, omg SLE's aren't totally void of emotions just because they're a bit clumsy with ethics! He's not an angsty ENFp but rarther a young SLE who has trouble seeing other peoples viewpoints, read this part of a creative description...

SLEs tend towards simplistic, black-and-white views, and often dabble in logical absolutes. Often SLEs' have difficulty processing ambiguity and their inner sense of logical order may compel them to jump to impulsive conclusions rather than think things through. For this reason, an SLEs interpretations can be relatively subjective and suffer from a lack of other perspectives. It can be very difficult to argue with an SLE; often will they refuse to take others' advice or submit to another's logic that contradicts their own. They may be overly critical of ideas of others that do not mesh with their established interpretations.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is getting even better. Hey, Radio, quick, type me EII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And not backing anything up?

I can't teach common sense.

Either you see what im talking about, or you don't. Either way, as long as I know what im talking about thats all that matters.

This "seeing" is you trying to convey information in terms of thought which get's blocked out by emotion, and I've seen it in intuitive feeler types, because what happens is that communication of real objects and their properties gets lost. Because they are so internal they feel that their feelings and thoughts should be so obvious to others and should be bothered/extraneous/have to explain to others what they "see"; it should be obvious.

You have not seen them? There are 4 other senses which you use (hopefully) on a daily basis. You have ears to hear with right? Just because you haven't seen something doesn't necessarily mean its not there. The only way to solve this problem is if you have this thing called a -brain-. More importantly is how you -use- this brain. And obviously, you're not using yours because if you were you'd understand and "see" what im talking about.
    Agee, based on the above, I very much doubt that you're an SLE or SEE

Jedi had a good point, that you use "faulty" logic, this isn't an insult to you at all and please don't take it that way. I haven't found the good words to describe to you what it is that I man by this. My thoughts, right now, are only of feeling and intuitive. You react emotionally, you aren't a thinker type either. This tells me that one of the Logic function is in your subconscious.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-25-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

Jedi had a good point, that you use "faulty" logic, this isn't an insult to you at all and please don't take it that way. I haven't found the good words to describe to you what it is that I man by this. My thoughts, right now, are only of feeling and intuitive.
    I'm with Maritsa on this just because she cracks me up and I don't mean it in a negative way.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait what....people taking this thread seriously? Thought it was long gone and dead.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wait what....people taking this thread seriously? Thought it was long gone and dead.
    Of course. Maritsa says you're EII, then EII it is. Be glad she didn't type you LSE.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    This "seeing" is you trying to convey information in terms of thought which get's blocked out by emotion, and I've seen it in intuitive feeler types, because what happens is that communication of real objects and their properties gets lost. Because they are so internal they feel that their feelings and thoughts should be so obvious to others and should be bothered/extraneous/have to explain to others what they "see"; it should be obvious.

Jedi had a good point, that you use "faulty" logic, this isn't an insult to you at all and please don't take it that way. I haven't found the good words to describe to you what it is that I man by this. My thoughts, right now, are only of feeling and intuitive. You react emotionally, you aren't a thinker type either. This tells me that one of the Logic function is in your subconscious.
    ....Hmm...honestly, I dunno how to respond to this.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This idea was entirely inspired by reading The Catcher in the Rye and the main character reminding me shitloads of how Agee talks. Since that book is the very personification of an angsty Fi-ENFp 6w7, I thought I would suggest that typing for Agee as well.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also compare Agee to an ESTp E8 like mercutio. There is a difference between their communication styles as well their ideologies, etc. Agee has somewhat of a messiah complex, it doesn't seem like he's clumsy with ethics as much as he's frustrated with it, sort of an inside-out approach, "I feel so much for you, you bastards", if you know what I mean. Whereas merc strikes me as someone struggling at being empathic and so on.

Also, the kids dying in africa thing is something I often get from ENFps and it pisses me off.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First things first.

1. You're a dumbass.

2. You're a dumbass.

3. Mercutio isn't ESTP or 8.

4. You're a dumbass.

5. I don't give a fuck about kids in africa and ff you had any shred of sense you would understand that I was joking when I said that. Refer to points 1,2, and 4.

6. Yeeeah....I really don't give a fuck. This is all a joke to me, if you're taking me seriously...thats your business buddy lol.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool defense mechanisms bro. "this is all a joke to me" lawl don't pretend like you don't have a reason to hang around this forum, or that you're not here to find yourself. your faux-tough guy antics are pathetic and reek of desperation, so, drop the act. less wing-flapping and more coherent speech will do you good in life.

Some quotes that may or may not be of relevance.

The problem probably has to do with you and is not your type. I day dream all day, over analyze and contemplate about things a lot, am in my head and don't take notice of the things around me often. The only difference is, im fine with it up until a point, once that point is reached I want to turn my thoughts into reality..which is why I prefer action.
    I mean I know but...not even a couple of hours after the news and we're already treating it like its a game...at least give her a day to rest in peace lol.
    Im an even poorer college student who has a struggling single mother with two kids and two jobs who can barely pay for the bills and afford food in the house. I go out of my way to give the homeless, which are plentiful around here, $5 out of my pocket often, which is money I don't have...money I used for transportation. I help old ladies across the street with their groceries, blah blah blah, I do a lot of shit too.

Shut up.
    ....I can't really respond to any of this with clarity because its mostly intuitive for me, I just see it...I can't explain perception. I could write a big paragraph trying explaining things but it wouldn't matter. Someone will be able to explain these things better than me, im just going to sound redundant.
    Fi POLR for me is me not only feeling vulnerable expressing my feelings, but deep down I also don't care for morals or "ethics" of others because to me they are illogical, they are subjective...based on nothing but personal feelings so to me it lacks credible. But since I value Fe I adhere to these norms anyways since I want everyone to be "happy", or atleast expressing themselves in a positive way, which makes me happy.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool defense mechanisms bro. "this is all a joke to me" lawl don't pretend like you don't have a reason to hang around this forum, or that you're not here to find yourself. your faux-tough guy antics are pathetic and reek of desperation, so, drop the act. less wing-flapping and more coherent speech will do you good in life.

Some quotes that may or may not be of relevance.

Not only are you retarded, but you're ugly as shit.

But on a more serious note, no. If this is really what you're really thinking, you're definitely a lost cause my friend lol.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, I officially like this thread.

Don't want to drag mercatron into this, but what type you think he is, Agee. And don't say all 15 if not SLE. Please.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only are you retarded, but you're ugly as shit.

But on a more serious note, no. If this is really what you're really thinking, you're definitely a lost cause my friend lol.

YOU GOT ME

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lul

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great, now that I got excited and stuff, you're not responding. Same with that fag thread. I mean that thread about ban on fags. Not fair. I'm sulking.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now you only have to convince thePirate he is delta, Agee.