Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 63

Thread: Hello Delta

  1. #1
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hello Delta

    Hello delta. :)

    I'm Laura, an EII, Enneagram 6.
    I introduced myself a long while ago...probably 8 months ago or so...and never really contributed beyond that. SO, now that I'm sure of my type (well, mostly) I'm re-introducing myself to you guys and all...hehe.

    It's really hard for me to push myself to post on threads and all because I don't feel I have much to contribute, or I don't feel like I know enough about things to really say anything worthwhile...haha. I'm also kinda afraid of being wrong about what I contribute..so..heh. But I guess I'll just do it anyway so I can actually be a part of this community. :P Well...maybe...if I can push myself to do so. D:

    I've wavered from thinking I'm IEE > EII > IEI > EII again. But EII is the best fit, in my opinion. I decided Fe is something I just...don't...yeah. Haha.

    UM! About me, I guess--
    I'm a freshman in college. I'm currently planning on being a professor of psycholinguistics, maybe. I don't really know. But...that's the current plan, at least.
    My favorite color is purple and I don't know what to put here...haha.
    Hi. :)

    Okay, maybe there's more to me than that. :P
    But...this will suffice for now. :)
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  2. #2
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome back, we* missed you.


    I*
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We did miss you, actually. Even though I think that sounds kinda weird but who am I to judge me.
    Last edited by 717495; 12-26-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  4. #4
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha, I'm not sure what there was so miss, considering the only posts I made were an intro and a "type me" thread. BUT thanks. Maybe I'll actually get to know you guys this time around.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  5. #5
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh I just realized Galen still has that avatar. Maybe I should change mine.

  6. #6
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha. You can be Rafiki.. (I think that's his name >.>)
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  7. #7
    Cat King Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome back!

    I love your avatar btw. It really reminds me of this old game called Phantasy Star Online, but I have no idea why? Maybe it's because it's holgraphically coloured and kind of techy-looking.
    Know I'm mistyped?


    Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

    DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I'm currently planning on being a professor of psycholinguistics, maybe.
    That's interesting and hey.

  9. #9
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome back!

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    It's really hard for me to push myself to post on threads and all because I don't feel I have much to contribute, or I don't feel like I know enough about things to really say anything worthwhile...haha.
    I think this largely depends on how much you contribute at the beginning, just write how you see the discussed issue. If you read more threads, you will post more and therefore check them more often and look if people reacted to what you wrote. It's a cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I'm also kinda afraid of being wrong about what I contribute..so..heh.
    Well, most people on here aren't. So don't worry.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  10. #10
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    I remember welcoming you before, fenryrr. Welcome back!

  11. #11
    Roro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    TIM
    6 sp
    Posts
    999
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't remember you from before, maybe because I wasn't here, but *jumps Delta* All mine!

    What part of Georgia are you in? I'm seriously considering moving there sometime in 2012.

  12. #12
    Hiding Typhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Posts
    2,645
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I remember I had you confused with Kassie. Identical twins. Hm.

  13. #13
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    It's really hard for me to push myself to post on threads and all because I don't feel I have much to contribute, or I don't feel like I know enough about things to really say anything worthwhile...haha. I'm also kinda afraid of being wrong about what I contribute..so..heh. But I guess I'll just do it anyway so I can actually be a part of this community. Well...maybe...if I can push myself to do so. D:
    Most people on here don't know what they're talking about but that doesn't stop them. You could start by asking questions, or reading other people's posts if you have the patience for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I've wavered from thinking I'm IEE > EII > IEI > EII again. But EII is the best fit, in my opinion. I decided Fe is something I just...don't...yeah. Haha.
    I agree, you seem Ne-INFj from the old video you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Oh I just realized Galen still has that avatar. Maybe I should change mine.
    Why do you like to copy people so much?
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  14. #14
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Why do you like to copy people so much?
    No I said noticed Galen still has the lion king one after I already switched, I didn't want to copy him.

    Omg drama.

    But is based on your typing of Rafiki as Ne-EII.

  15. #15
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    No I said noticed Galen still has the lion king one after I already switched, I didn't want to copy him.

    Omg drama.

    But is based on your typing of Rafiki as Ne-EII.
    Rafiki is way too rambunctious for EII-Ne lol. And no matter what type you are, you are still copying Galen. I wonder if you have some kind of mental barrier that allows you to parrot people without realizing it...Oh wait its called VALUING FE. Jesus.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  16. #16
    Cat King Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Normally, people assume external Quadras are mentally handicapped.

    Not Gilly. Gilly thinks his own Quadra is mentally handicapped.
    Know I'm mistyped?


    Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

    DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

  17. #17
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is it weird or excessive if I respond to all of you? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    I remember I had you confused with Kassie. Identical twins. Hm.
    Well, I am adopted... O.o Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Most people on here don't know what they're talking about but that doesn't stop them. You could start by asking questions, or reading other people's posts if you have the patience for it.

    I agree, you seem Ne-INFj from the old video you posted.
    I read everyone's posts in threads..maybe I shouldn't. It's just the talking part I'm bad at. And I should really delete that video---hehe. :P
    PS: Thanks for always being super nice to me Galen. You've always been nothing but extraordinarily friendly haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    What part of Georgia are you in? I'm seriously considering moving there sometime in 2012.
    Haha. Umm, I used to live in Marietta, which is a suburb North-East of Atlanta. Pretty nice place I guess. I live in a more rural college town now for school though in Southern Georgia. One of my favorite parts about Georgia is how in the summer after it rains if you are driving around just normal suburban streets in residential areas, it looks like you are in a jungle because the trees hang over the road and they are really green and the kudzu that has engulfed them is even greener and dangles down...and the rain makes everything misty. Kinda neat. :P Why are you interested in living here? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain LSE View Post
    I remember welcoming you before, fenryrr. :lol: Welcome back!
    Thanks for the second welcome. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Welcome back!
    I think this largely depends on how much you contribute at the beginning, just write how you see the discussed issue. If you read more threads, you will post more and therefore check them more often and look if people reacted to what you wrote. It's a cycle.
    Well, most people on here aren't. So don't worry. :)
    Thanks for the advice. :) And yes--haha, there seem to be some people who don't really care about what they are saying. >.> I don't think I could ever not care about that haha. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's interesting and hey.
    Thanks! I'm kinda afraid of being a professor though because I'm not the best at explaining things to people. >.> Details.. :P Seems ideal otherwise though. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Welcome back!

    I love your avatar btw. It really reminds me of this old game called Phantasy Star Online, but I have no idea why? Maybe it's because it's holgraphically coloured and kind of techy-looking.
    Thank you. :) It's the logo for Pendulum...I've never heard of that game. O.o -looks it up-
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  18. #18
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I don't think I could ever not care about that haha.
    You should keep it in that way you do already, it's much better.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    Thanks! I'm kinda afraid of being a professor though because I'm not the best at explaining things to people. >.> Details.. Seems ideal otherwise though.
    I've been asked to teach a long time ago and I declined, but if it works for you and you want to see yourself in that coat, try it, I think.

    I'm not best advice giver at all, so ake it easy on me.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe is something you say you don't do, yet you revel, emotionally, in your own jokes, as explained with you laughing (an emotional expression). Hum...I think you do enough Fe.

  21. #21
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jokes? Most of my laughs are of uncertainty on this site.
    I don't think I value Fe.
    I don't like receiving gifts because even if I like the gift I can't be expressive about it. I'm much more of a "thank you very much" type person than a jump up and down in delight type.
    The individual is perfectly able to integrate in a group emotional situations, such as people having fun and trading jokes, and sustain that for a long period of time. He is also usually adept at promoting such an atmosphere himself. However, he sees no point in doing so if his own inner emotional state does not prompt him towards that, especially if he does not feel as having positive private feelings towards the other people involved. He is aware of the need to keep a "polite façade" in certain social situations even in the presence of people he personally dislikes or during periods of negative inner emotions, but he refuses to actively attempt to integrate in, or promote, a positive external emotional atmosphere in such occasions. His disinclination for doing so increases along with his feelings of closeness with the individuals present.
    ^Wikisocion on Fe Ignoring.
    I can be a part of a group (by group I mean 2-3 other people)...and I sometimes put on a hyper façade to try to make others feel comfortable or something. But I only can do this when I feel happy and excited myself. Parties are a drain to me because they don't feel like they have any purpose...and whenever I am at them I usually just find a quiet place to sit and talk to someone I already know because I can't get into the jovial atmosphere. It feels incredibly fake.
    Extreme expression is not comfortable to me. If this is not indicative of not valuing Fe I don't know what is.

    The reasoning behind why I type out my laughter in posts is because I'm *not* comfortable, and I try to hide it.
    And I am horrible at jokes. So I don't even bother. The only time I can generate laughter in others is when I do something clumsy.

    You seem to be implying that Fi is devoid of emotionality.
    If you have something constructive to suggest, I would like you to. But please don't simply discount things without giving an alternative.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Integrating in an emotional situation means first seeing and experiencing what that emotional situation is.

  23. #23
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So Fi-egos cannot sense awkwardness or discomfort of others? Or wish to alleviate that discomfort others feel because they empathise? <-- emotional situation.

    I guess I worded that "integration" thing wrong. When I'm in a group, I'm always on the edge of it. I never become a central part of a group. One-on-one conversation is natural to me. And no one can get to know me unless I talk to them one-on-one. Otherwise, I am private and usually just nod in appreciation, laugh, or try to change the subject if I can tell someone is getting uncomfortable.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi ego can sense that. But, you started your thread by a lot of emotional cues like laughing (hehe and haha) and such. You don't even know what the emotional situation is and you are attempting to create an atmosphere where there's nothing to empathize with.

  25. #25
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is true. I can't deny that I type out laughter and add smilies to text.
    So what do you think this indicates, when I am uncomfortable with expression of most sorts in real life...to the point where I am put off by it when others are very emotionally charged (usually excessive hyperness or joy do this), yet I type "hehe" consistently?
    I do have to note again that most of my "hehe"s are nervous in nature.

    I am here to learn...and simply pointing out what "isn't consistent" in myself is not helping me learn at all.

    EDIT: I also want to add that I believe I am Ne-ego...and the only other option apart from Fi is Ti and I am not confident in Ti. You even typed me ILE some time ago. I cannot have both Fe and Ne in my ego.
    I'm confused again.
    Last edited by fen; 12-29-2011 at 06:09 AM.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  26. #26
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why do you do it?

  27. #27
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I'm confused again.
    That's because you're talking with Maritsa. Maritsa recently said Fe-types are unable to empathize with others.

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    So Fi-egos cannot sense awkwardness or discomfort of others? Or wish to alleviate that discomfort others feel because they empathise?
    Of course they can.

  28. #28
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Why do you do it?
    Probably because I want to be appear pleasant. I'm highly concerned with how I portray myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain LSE View Post
    Of course they can.
    Hehe, thanks. I guess I was getting the impression from Maritsa that Fi is devoid of concern for others or attempts at alleviate discomfort...or something.
    So much confusion...

    EDIT: Maybe I add smiley faces so much because in actual human interaction I rely mostly on people's demeanor to tell how they are feeling--how they shift their bodies, slight changes in facial expression. You can tell me you feel wonderful and act all happy, but if something doesn't add up, I know. So maybe I add faces to promote understanding of how I feel. Or something. Because I don't really express it through words well online...though I'm not sure anyone truly does that so well that it reflects their true feeling.. Or maybe this is nonsensical and means nothing. I can't tell. Does this indicate Fe? ... I'm just digging a hole haha.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  29. #29
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I'm highly concerned with how I portray myself.
    Why? What does that help you accomplish?

  30. #30

  31. #31
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Umm..I really don't know how to best answer that.
    I don't compromise who I am for people...my values remain consistent. However, I know that through text I can appear ascetic and cold...and I try to maintain a sort of comfortable environment for people by trying to counter-act any potential, unintentional harshness.
    I don't want to create an image through my words that does not reflect who I really am. And I am not as harsh as I sound through text. So I try to alleviate that by providing my emotional state (through faces and whatnot) along with my words so I am not taken the wrong way...because I can really see how I could be taken as I am not.

    So I guess it helps me accomplish proper self-representation.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  32. #32
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So...I'm SEE now? I thought you said I did not value Fi. But you once claimed I was ILE. So....ILEs value Ne..very clearly. Did my Ne vanish? Also, I am not adequate at Se. Nor do I like it. Or care about it.

    EDIT: I rarely dress appropriately for situations. I wear shorts in the winter..I'm not wont to wear jackets. I never know how to properly dress for something. I just stay modest and don't wear anything showy. I stick with gray, black, and...more black. And jeans. I never draw attention to myself through clothing.

    SEE unconfirmed.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I'm finalizing SEE.

  34. #34
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On what grounds?
    The fact that you said I don't value Fi? Which SEEs value, funnily enough.
    Or that I am unconfrontational unless people are telling me I am things that I am not..or when pushed wayyy too far? And the consequences of doing so are negative? Or the fact that I'm shaking because I feel like nothing I am saying is getting through, and I don't know how to handle being pushed like this?

    You are speaking in absolutes about someone you do not know.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  35. #35
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    So...I'm SEE now? I thought you said I did not value Fi. But you once claimed I was ILE. So....ILEs value Ne..very clearly. Did my Ne vanish? Also, I am not adequate at Se. Nor do I like it. Or care about it.
    I was saying Fi base not Fi valuing.

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    EDIT: I rarely dress appropriately for situations. I wear shorts in the winter..I'm not wont to wear jackets. I never know how to properly dress for something. I just stay modest and don't wear anything showy. I stick with gray, black, and...more black. And jeans. I never draw attention to myself through clothing.
    That is variable based on the culture/society/socio-economic situations of the person.

  36. #36
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're missing the fact that I don't value Se in the slightest.

    And no, I dress simply..because I don't want attention for what I wear. I'd rather someone be drawn to me for who I am.
    It is not PHYSICALLY appropriate to wear shorts in winter. That has nothing to do with culture...or my income.

    You can maintain I am SEE as avidly as you wish, but it lacks evidence, and I can't sit here and continue to care that you insist on misunderstanding me. No more, please.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    On what grounds?
    You open a thread in which you present yourself as a pleasant person to ease your path into the conversation and ease others into accepting your presence; this allows you to be aware of your social surroundings and estimate the "weight" or significance of different people; if SEE wants to have something, they will go so far as to say that the person has no authority, in attempts to discredit the person's own "stance" so long as their aim is accomplished;

    Your humor creates the ability for a person to gain acceptance and trust of the group very quickly; to dampen or control conflict. "He can quickly charm this group with his well-bred manners, genuine displays of like/dislike, and sometimes risky humor."

    If your objective and motivation here is to simply be coined a type than you would easily agree with the person giving you a type with moderate agreement. But, if you have one which you want support than nothing will help. You noticed a "confrontational" behavior when I confirmed your type and hence you jumped to say "unconfirmed." That is sense perception at work; noticing things in the immediate moment, taking decisive action in the form of strategy to stop or divert the action to the person's own advantageous position http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._and_strategic.


    SEE
    Politician*
    flair, playfulness; socialites; physical center of attention; hands-on involvement in world around them

    You said, "I am uncomfortable with expression of most sorts in real life...to the point where I am put off by it when others are very emotionally charged (usually excessive hyperness or joy do this), yet I type "hehe" consistently?" Yet you know exactly how you want to come off.
    SEE are able to "creating an outwards appearance of indifference and unimpressiveness" when they want to; it's all about what they want not what society or other need from them because the majority of power, will, and control is in doing not what others see fit or fitting but what you want.


    You know how you come off yet you come off plain and dark. So, maybe that's how you want to come off, plain and dark since you know how you portray yourself.

  38. #38
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would not be averse to LOGICAL conclusions about my type. And the fact that you aren't listening to what I am saying is frustrating.

    Yes, I want to come off as I am. I am not the most outwardly expressive person in the world. But I am friendly. And through text I feel I come off as too cold-cut...so I try to make sure I portray myself as I am..and add smiles because I AM smiling. If that's indicative of Se, fine.
    I don't care what people think of me as long as they don't like the REAL me. If they get the wrong impression of me, and base their opinion off that, I feel lost. So yes, I care that people understand who I really am. I don't try to maintain favorable relations with people who don't like the real me. So I try to make sure the real me is what people see.

    I'm done defending myself, once again, against your tactless badgering and insistence on being correct about something you cannot truly know.

    And for the record, I hate fighting. And badgering. And politicians are not people who I admire or would ever wish to be.

    And I am 99% certain I am not an extrovert.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahh I see you met Maritsa already. Don't mind her, she left her brain in the laundromat.

  40. #40
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello supposed identical! I'm not the most confident online-typer, but I read through the thread and feel like I can relate to a lot of what you have said about yourself and also following your traing of thought is easy. Soo based on that your self-typing seems very legit to me. Funny thing that I too was typed as SEE by maritsa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •