Default Type this rich guy I know.

Here he is.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on. I get to meet this guy every once in a while. What do you think?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure the lady is ESE and I think the man is Alpha NT. He gives me the vibes of Richard Feynman and Bertrand Russell, so I'd say ILE: head in clouds, asthenic, modest, and although slightly distant, aware of attention. He's also kinda vague and one can't tell for sure what his point is, and like other ILEs I know, he leaves sentences "unfinished", as if he's going to say "... and ..." over and over if allowed to, completing his idea indefinitely. But she describes him rather as grounded, confident, busy - "on a mission" - and presumably hard to distract, so considering this, LII might work. But I have doubts about LII because of that "continuity" and indecisiveness I mentioned, since IME LIIs' tendency is to cut it short and to the point, which is the other way around.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, why the hell don't you tell us more about the guy, since you know him personally? Or is this some sort of test?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only spoke to him once. I am likely to speak to him again. I am pursuing a PhD in business and psychology, he is the founder of a business school. I am sending a note to his secretary commenting on a book he wrote. I work in the Art Gallery he funds. I see his wife every week or two, I see him every 3 or 4 months. I hope to speak with him, have lunch with him etc. I am using his book in my research.

I see him as LII, and his wife as ESE. His book is very "static" - "episodic" - and he seems to have a quiet, almost hidden confidence and charm when speaking to me. He is the sort to have a "twinkle in the eye." He is a very pious Jewish fellow. He prays, funds the synagouge, serves the community as good works for his faith. He is friends with Warren Buffett. He is big into mentoring young business professionals. I take him as LII. Just checking what others impressions of him are.

I do not mean to present these as riddles. I wanted to stay out of shaping your opinion on him.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtc is up with the background music.