Thread: Typing an ENTJ - such fun!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing an ENTJ - such fun!

Hello again!
    So, letís give you some insight on who I am. As I said in my introduction thread, Iím a 23-year-old girl studying corporate social responsibility. Following the MBTI test, I am an ENTJ.
    Having undertaken my undergrad in human rights, I could easily say that Iím very idealistic and tend to focus on long term goals as well as seeing things from a long run perspective. This often leads me to underestimate what is happening ďright here and right nowĒ, and stresses my being so goal oriented. Iíve always achieved high results at school and I tend to finish what I start. I think that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing well.

My approach on things is very critical, and I rarely accept a theory or idea without questioning it. What I value the most about relationships in general is what can be learnt from the other person Ė mutual personal and intellectual growth are fundamental. I enjoy challenging other peopleís ideas Ė as well as mines Ė as I see it as a learning opportunity.

I feel very comfortable around people and I tend to make people feel at ease, too. Often people come to me if experiencing problems or if in need for advice, but Iíd say they do so because they see me as a strong and open-minded person rather than a sensitive and soft girl. I am indeed very empathetic, but I donít really like showing my emotions that much. Iím very talkative, enthusiastic and outspoken, Iím rarely in a bad mood and always try to cheer people up.
    I like to see the big picture and often get bored dealing with the details.

I value efficiency and pragmatism and donít have much patience with excessively uncertain and shy people. Iíve been told that I sometimes come across as being aggressive and dominant. Iím also very passionate about what I believe in and I have firm and quite strong ideas and opinions on anything that can grasp my interest, and have no problems in expressing them. I usually stick to my position until I have proof that I am wrong and the correct and explained answer has been given.. Again, itís a matter of knowledge!
    If working in a group, most of the times I take the lead and organize the work and assign roles Ė most importantly, people in the group acknowledge this leading role, though I should say that I easily step back when a more efficient, knowledgeable and reliable person takes the lead.
    Iím very determined and I know what I want in life and the kind of people I want to have around me. Even if I deeply value diversity, it is important that my close friends and partner have the same values and cast of mind as me.

I love music and in the past Iíve played the piano for over six years. I also used to write and have an interest in photography - all things that have changed through time. I donít play anymore but I still consider music as being vital to me. I keep on writing every now and then, usually thoughts, considerations and suggestions about theories or ideas. I draw comic strips, and have practised kick boxing for the past two and a half years. Weekends to me are sacred - I need to go out and enjoy some good social life!
    I have a religion and itís called Monty Python.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....ENXP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh come on Agee...why would you say that? LOL He loves to organize things LOL and people.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh now I get it how she types, if LII says he likes manipulate people he is 100% SEE. How marvelous.