0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%

Thread: Joanna NoŽlle Blagden Levesque

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by HERO; 12-20-2011 at 01:19 PM.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure shes Fe valuing ? Im not. This is visible in some lyrics, there is big part where she seem to be on Te dry fact mode. Nowhere you can find beginning of beta symbolism.
    If shes Fe valuing , ESE is more likely.
    Last edited by noid; 12-21-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if she's not EIE-Fe, then ESE or SEE seem plausible.

http://idolator.com/6035212/jojo-interview-disaster

"We’ll end on this last fan question: @Sildeneb asks what the biggest personal change you’ve made in recent years is. Also, what is one thing you would like to change?
    JOJO: It’s such a heavy question.If I could change one thing, I would just kind of go with the flow more. I wouldn’t be so anxious or aggressive. I’m just kind of on edge sometimes because I want things to be so right. So I would trust in the plan that is beyond even my seeing. As far as the biggest personal change, I believe in my place more. I’m a lot more comfortable on stage. I live more in the moment. I understand that that’s kind of going against what I just said, but when I’m on stage, I’m more able to enjoy myself. I’m not so afraid. I’ve come into myself a little bit more, but that comes with the territory of growing up.

'JOJO: I listen to jazz all the time. Jill Scott is one of my favorite artists. Not that she’s a jazz singer, but there’s a lot of jazz influence. She recorded this cover of “Good Morning Heartache,” which, there’s a small saxophone solo at the beginning, and I listen to that every day. Jazz makes me feel so many different ways.'

http://www.kidzworld.com/article/695...interview-pg-2

'Sindy: You've grown up a lot since entering the music industry. What do you think it's taught you?
    JoJo: It's really taught me a lot. People aren't always honest. They aren't always who they say there are. Some people will really kiss your... bum in this industry. You can't just believe what they say. This industry isn't all glitz and glamor. There's a real dark side that I don't want anything to do with. I just want to make music. I'm trying to take the high road.

Sindy: Do you have any fears about the "child star" syndrome?
    JoJo: I really don't have any fears about that because I don't think I'm a "child star". I'm just a young woman trying to make a career for herself - I'm not being exploited and I'm not going to let myself be exploited. You're not going to see me go crazy when I hit 18. That's not who I am.

Sindy: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    JoJo: Ten years? That's a long way off - I'll be, like, 25. Maybe I'll be married or something (laughs). I really hope I'll still be recording and performing.

Sindy: Who's the coolest person you've worked with to-date?
    JoJo: Probably Diane Warren (one of the most successful and prolific songwriters ever). She's amazing.

Sindy: Who would you really like to work with in the future?
    JoJo: Definitely Pharrell. And his production team, The Neptunes. I would love that. I'm also friends with Benji from Good Charlotte so I think it might be fun to do something with them - or their producers - on the next album.

Sindy: So what kind of stuff are you listening to these days?
    JoJo: Lots of stuff - Erykah Badu , Bob Marley, Joni Mitchell, Justin Timberlake, Black Eyed Peas, really, just lots of stuff.'

strainingtobehappy happytobestraining's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP BUMP BUMP
    I saw her in concert this month and fell in love. I wasn't sold on her new album. I LOVED the song Mad Love but I didn't listen to the rest of the album. I was utterly shocked. She was selling merchandise at the stand before the concert and she called me cute. :3 I got a little starstruck. Anyway, during her performance she SOLD the songs she was singing. Her mini speeches before certain songs really displayed what they mean to her and showed the thought behind why they were on her album and the meaning showed as she sang them.
    SHE absolutely inspired me with her material and I really look up to her for her attitude after enduring the music label drama that she dealt with. She is such a strong, sexy woman and she has definitely shown growth in her latest album. She seems really in tune with the current culture and she is making songs about confidence, friendship and truth and self-expression. I can't get enough!!! Also, check out her song Wonder Woman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEhjGEsfOJ4&t=186s

For her type, I am inclined to think she is SEE. She is feisty, truth telling and I get Se-dom vibe from her. Her persona is so attractive. I was also fascinated by the way she connected with her audience and bandmates. This seemed like Fi to me. I pondered SLE but I don't see Ti and I don't get weak Fi vibes because she has confidence in this area.
    EIE doesn't seem plausible. I am quite confident she is Se.

ANYWAY give thoughts. She is certainly more grown than she was in 2011.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can imagine her writing this about an IEI. Or perhaps, I am trying to be part of her world?

HERE GOES

I love a boy who doesn't feel.
    Believes what he says until it's real.
    All that I want, you can be,
    But you can not pretend that long for me.

To her, an Fi-ego, he doesn't feel. Rather his emotions are a reflection of his environment rather than coming from within. He has the Ni competency and special IEI/EIE blend of erotic victimhood to play wishy washy games and intuitively give her what she wants although it isn't natural for him. Quite specifically, I am referencing this: "
    As a result, they may appear (both to others and to themselves) rather amorphous and can take on qualities of the other romantic attitudes, depending on the situation and who they are "challenging." (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/101-Erotic-Attitudes)
    I like the "believes what he says until it's real" That seems like a good description of the Ni Fe mindset at times. She may not love it but it could be beneficial for SLE.
    'Cause you, you'll never change,
    The games that you play,
    It's just who you are.
    And I, have to believe,
    It's you and not me,
    The boy without a heart.

This particular IEI's aimlessly manner of dating JoJo is interpreted as playing a game to her SEE values. She sees this: "
    They know on an almost subliminal level exactly who they are looking for, and anyone who does not fit the bill will be subjected to a rather flakey, hot-cold game of courting tag."
    I guess this is a good example of why you should being with people who value the same functions as you. <3

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL EXPLANATION. You can play beholder and bask in my glory guys! :3

What a serious seeming song for her to co-write so young! She certainly has some prodigious qualities.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP BUMP

Someone please type her (
    https://youtu.be/QUVgKzU-bMo

https://youtu.be/lAjpEAjusdg

https://youtu.be/_TTB3lu7irY

Here are some songs that I think provide some personality from her. She is very much about independence, sex, self-expression, cutting out fake bitches (speaking of https://youtu.be/gSEHa3xv03Q ) and expressing her "new" self since she was last on the music scene when she was a very young teen.

Her lyrical content from her older music was very mature. She definitely gave off vibes of being wiser and more experienced in life than her age would make one assume.
    She feels so grown and fiery.

I get SEE from her and I definitely see a wonderful understanding of Fi and the dynamics of relationship. She is wonderfully in tune with her generation and she is able to create incredibly relatable content for her target audience. Her message is ultimately positive.
    I can also post interviews.

https://youtu.be/SNVs54owaBA
    Beta ST or smd! ...Actually, suck my dick either way.