Thread: sex between ISFp and an ENFj?? The SWEETEST SUPERVISION

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default sex between ISFp and an ENFj?? The SWEETEST SUPERVISION

this is the sweetest supervision, ISFp and ENFj. So this girl has been in love with me for about 3 months now. I had too much fun, laughing and talking like best friends.

Anyway, she is an ISFp -> that is my superviser. She wants me to experience all the sensual delights of my body and hers. This is good. I like this superviser. This is the sweetest supervison. ISFp -> ENFj !!!

So the problem is, supervision tends to be painful. Where do you think this supervisor is going to start in hurting me with her revisions of my sensual habits? How can this hurt? Anybody experience this type of ISFp supervision?

This is cool.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 12-22-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People say the weirdest things on this forum.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TMI dude, TMI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You probably met your dual, dude. And btw, wth "cosettes" tits?

As for your q: it will start to hurt when she brings out the cold steel stuff and leather.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, I think I found where it is going to hurt. I am going to meet her freaking superego and it is not going to like me. Here is her superego from Wikisocion:

"Super-Ego Block
    SEIs have blocked with in their super-ego. This means that they have trouble consolidating the idea of future concerns and "reliability" together. He does not believe that these concerns have any pertinence in his day-to-day life. Therefore,the day-to day nature of his existence outweigh ideas and objects that do not have a "here and now" or tangible outcome. SEIs don't focus on a process in action, or what the process is accomplishing, favoring a much more concrete approach to life.

3. Introverted Intuition
    SEIs are able to turn their attention to longer-term implications and personal imagination but only for brief periods; their natural preference is to concentrate on the immediate surroundings and sensations, or on the job at hand. If poorly developed, this function can lead him to extensively plan his future while failing to evaluate his reasons for doing so.

Strangely, Albert Einstein (ILE) mirrored the sentiments of his dual in a famous quote: "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." This correlates with the SEI viewpoint of the world. The SEI feels no need for planning, because he plans for the present, on a day-to-day basis while also realizing the immediacy of the future.

Long term plans are often perceived as just as real as the surrounding world for the SEI. This can get the SEI into trouble when things don't work out as planned, leaving the SEI bewildered as to how things turned out how they did.

I CAN ALREADY TELL I AM GOING TO NEED SOME TIME ALONE FROM THIS BROAD!!!!
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 12-21-2011 at 01:49 AM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her function 3 will grind up against my function 2:

2. Introverted Intuition
    EIEs have a keen sense of the significance of the moment, life's flow of events, and the past and future evolution of things. The excitement they stimulate generally has to do with insensible things that can only be perceived over time, rather than with experiences that are captured in a specific moment. For example, they love to instill confidence in people by taking great detail to their problems and envisioning ways of handling them. EIEs are quite able to "paint pictures with words", so to speak. They enjoy having objects around them that provide a connection to the past, such as ancient trinkets or souvenirs, old-fashioned things, and items from another time and place. They like to be aware of and talk about their place in history, as the EIE's concept of humanity itself is largely perceived through the sensation of trends over time. As a result, they like to imagine scenarios of different ways a situation can unfold with their imagination; such actions give them a sense of security about what is to come.

EIEs are very open about their feelings of hesitation, apprehension, anticipation, and anxiety regarding events. Sometimes they are melodramatic about risks and dangers, but this helps them and those around them to be aware of and to prepare for possible negative turns of events. It disappoints the EIE greatly when advice given to another is rejected, but not much weighs a helpful EIE down more than to see people wasting their potential by dwelling in their past problems. They tend to believe that people, regardless of long-term psychological mistreatment, can improve their lives to some extent.

EIEs reject the idea that life is just a sequence of ho-hum everyday events with no particular meaning. They want everything to have a grand or symbolic purpose that arouses the imagination and passions. For that matter, EIEs seek to define their unique purpose in life, and orient goals around the meaning they infer from their experiences across time. They constantly seek to improve the negative conditions surrounding them, and so tend to look for problems even when it isn't necessary.

EIEs also frequently reflect on their dreams, making symbolizations of the events that occur in dreams and relating them to external reality. They enjoy contemplating on what their subconscious psyche is displaying to them. "

EIEs like me are all about destiny. She is all about sensuality and friendship. I see my sense of destiny being ignored by her.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her function 7 will grind up against my function 6:

SEIs prefer to guide others by providing individual rewards and helping satisfy the needs of specific people that hold meaning in their lives rather than through direct leadership or issuing directives. They avoid confrontation, but become fierce and unbending for brief periods of time when they are fully unavoidable.

He does not resonate well with the idea of beating the competition, preferring instead to listen to their internal desires and care for their own physical, emotional, and psychological well-being rather than doing what the outside world seems to demand or require of them.

SEIs are adept at perceiving fights over power of a confrontational nature around them and are able to resist them or even actively participate in them if that is seen as unavoidable. However they see no point in giving these power struggles priority over their own sense of comfort and well-being. Participation in violent physical activities where such fights may take place, as in some sports, are motivated not by those fights themselves but by the stimulating sensations those activities generate, such as the release of adrenaline."

YES and here is my Function 6:

6. Extraverted Sensing
    EIEs struggle with focus and willpower and have a need for something or someone that will focus them consistently and prod them to act despite any feelings of apprehension and doubt. EIEs know that they often need to "just do it" and often look for something or someone that will provide the impetus and make them "do it." EIEs are drawn to people who exude determination and resolve. People who are certain of their views and cannot be swayed by external forces are especially attractive. Such people are, in a way, the opposite of themselves.

EIEs can be brash and harshly critical during fits of passion, and they appreciate people who are not fazed by their ravings, but calmly stand their ground. If such people are at times angry and forceful with them, they take this as a sign that the person cares enough to be emotionally involved in their lives. In conversation, EIEs have a tendency to impose their opinions on others in a forceful way, especially when challenged by a point of view that conflicts with theirs. They dislike giving in to others when they strongly believe in their own way of doing things, and can act smug and arrogant towards people who openly criticize their viewpoints."

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    TMI dude, TMI.
    TMI... QFT.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am somewhere between an ILE with PoLR Fi humor, and a EIE with King Arthur's strength of vision !

What I think it is, is that I am a neurotic EIE who grew up with his conflictor (an SLI.) I had to use my 8th Demonstrative function to communicate to by brothers suggestive function, and I had to practice using my Ti to interpet my brother's Ti based 8th function, all the while having my Fe repressed by him.

Thus I am a strange neurotic EIE. I will soon have a cult following.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Last edited by Raver; 01-26-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to my ignore, OP.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    My entire apartment smells like wet pussy.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I gotta say this thread...lol. Just wow.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I will soon have a cult following.
    that's what EIEs are here for

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You guys opened a NSFW thread, what did you expect?

^

But to the OP, the quick fix is to focus on Si instead of Ni. With ExFJ's that can be stereotyped into People-persons(ESFJ who like to fuel "good" experiences and make people enjoy the moment) and Counselors(ENFJ who like to help others get a bigger picture of their actions in a cause and effect sense).

My Bias: EIE are better with helping people. ESE are better at catalyzing fun.

My Conclusion: Don't try to help her with life, Just help her have a good time. If you can keep that mindset, you'll stay happy while you're with her.