Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didnt see the video, but she VI like a EII isnt it ? (omg omg I begin to use VI im a fuckin real socionist)

edit :
    Melanie Doane: SLE or ESE
    I failed

edit2 :
    seeing the songs and attitude, nothing to do with INFj. I suck at VI. She appear too much Se for ESE, and perhaps beta from lyrics http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/m...cs-133865.html . But Ive hard time to see where is Ti creative.

Off topic :

some similarity with a great Scottish folk song :

Last edited by noid; 12-20-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If not SLE (or ESE), I could definitely believe Beta NF -- perhaps Fe-INFp. "Waiting for the Tide" sounds like Ni.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...anie-doane-2-0

Doane is at home speaking to me in a chunk of time carefully carved out between her parenting, teaching, recording and performing duties, trying to explain just what The Emerald City means to her.

“It’s about the growing up we all have to do on this earth. The things you’re not expecting that hit you like a baseball bat. Love and life don’t always go as you hoped they would, even if you’re the best planner, the best fixer, the best organizer, all of which I thought I was.

This made me consider SLE as a possibility, although it might only be because I've seen "The Organizer" as a name for the SLE. Yet, perhaps Melanie Doane is ENFj (EIE-Fe?). Either way, I'm pretty sure she's not Delta or Gamma. And Beta makes the most sense.

"FIVE MELANIE DOANE FAVES FROM THE WORLD OF MUSIC

Irving Berlin: For sheer songwriting genius, he understood the perfect melding of the lyrics and the melody. That’s what we’re talking about.

George Harrison: I love all The Beatles but George had a lifelong passion for the ukulele that makes him special to me.

Sinead O’Connor: Her album. I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got invented a world of great music and inspired me to create.

Alison Krauss: Because she marries her instrumentalist abilities with her beautiful voice and she creates her own sound, that makes me want to do the same.

Chrissie Hynde: She could be a clever pop artist, but something more as well. She didn’t sell sex, she sold strength and that made her sexy."