Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Psychopathy

Here I'm going to describe the discordant psychopath. The hallmarks of a discordant psychopath is that they see things in black-and-white. They divide people into enemies and allies, the good and bad, the evil and virtuous. For this label to be prescribed, they also have to think that every judgement they have concerning good and evil is above what everyone else thinks. This type of psychopath is the most ironic in that they will use evil in retaliation to evil and still claim they are in the name of good and that they know good better than anyone else. For this type, I place Tcaudilllg as the all-encompassing archetype.

TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're cute, but you have antisocial personality(psycopathy) confused with borderline personality.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, sounds like me! Yay!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BionicElmo View Post
    Here I'm going to describe the discordant psychopath. The hallmarks of a discordant psychopath is that they see things in black-and-white. They divide people into enemies and allies, the good and bad, the evil and virtuous. For this label to be prescribed, they also have to think that every judgement they have concerning good and evil is above what everyone else thinks. This type of psychopath is the most ironic in that they will use evil in retaliation to evil and still claim they are in the name of good and that they know good better than anyone else. For this type, I place Tcaudilllg as the all-encompassing archetype.
    YOU KNOW THAT I'M A CRAZY BITCH/I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT