Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: INTj needs help dealing with ENTj or ENTp girl

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default INTj needs help dealing with ENTj or ENTp girl

    This girl seems to really like me, and I have been watching how she interacts with me and trying to figure out her type ... I think I pretty much have her nailed down to either an ENTP or ENTJ ...
    Initially I though she was more ENTP because she has a very close facial resemblence to actor David Schwimmer [an ENTP], but I noticed later that she could have a pointed chin more like an ENTJ. I am thinking that she is also more ENTJ because she likes to give advice, take charge, and is very timely. I don't think that is a typical trait of someone that is ENTP.

    She also makes some really funny maybe even sexual puns sometimes. Like for example I was putting on some sunscreen, and I mentioned how I am so white that I never tan properly. She comes over right after hearing that and says "do you think I can get a tan?" Well, this girl is already tan, so I tell her that. And she is like,"that is my natural skin color."

    The first time I met her she would intentionally invade my public space. She would sit so close to me sometimes that she almost would sit in my lap, and this was before she hardly knew me! She would intentionally stand close to me and let her boobs press against my chest, and ask things like "are you chewing bubble gum?"

    She even sat next me during church, pressing up as close as she could to me and started knitting; right after she handed me a bible, a pen, and piece of paper so I could take notes on the sermon. Apparently, she is a real homebody.

    Another thing I have noticed is that besides the fact she thinks that I am "NICE" by the girl standard is that [naturally as an INTJ] I act dominant towards her sometimes and it seems to piss her off a little in the short-term. Maybe I should try to lighten up a little bit on that, she seems to tolerate me otherwise.


    Anyways, if I am right that this girl is in fact an ENTJ and please tell me if any of you feel to disagree with this, but what is the best way to keep the flow of her favoring me as an INTJ male? I think some of the attraction is physical and a lot of it is the way I behave as an INTJ.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anything, I would like some reaffirmation that my typing of her is correct. Maybe also words of caution or encouragement if any; I like this girl, but there are also other fish in the sea if it comes to that.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WOW! She's hot! You have to go and get her man! She does sound ENTJ-ish. Power

    Just go for it. If it doesn't work, so what. You only know if you try.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Contrary relations are annoying in my opinion. But make sure you have typed her correctly. Maybe get Cone to help with VI or something.
    Yeah, that is another reason I want to get her exact type ... if she is turns out to be an ENTJ I may not try to persue a relationship with her past being friendly and maybe some occasional flirtatous fun. If she turns out to be an ENTP and I am tending to agree that she isn't, I could maybe try to start something with her. I am not sure how it would work out with me having a contrary relation being an INTJ ...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Really, do you believe in VI? There is no empirical evidence behind it. No experiments have ever shown any statistically significant relationship between features of a face and personality (apart from some lost lab in russia, I mean in the "real" scientific community)

    Eidos (entj)

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote="rmcnew"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Yeah, that is another reason I want to get her exact type ... if she is turns out to be an ENTJ I may not try to persue a relationship with her past being friendly and maybe some occasional flirtatous fun. If she turns out to be an ENTP and I am tending to agree that she isn't, I could maybe try to start something with her. I am not sure how it would work out with me having a contrary relation being an INTJ ...
    My advice: try first, then see. Intertype relations isn't exactly rocket-science. If you both feel good when you are together, there is no reason for your knowledge about type to interfere. Really. Besides, she's REALLY hot

    Eidos (entj)

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    Really, do you believe in VI? There is no empirical evidence behind it. No experiments have ever shown any statistically significant relationship between features of a face and personality (apart from some lost lab in russia, I mean in the "real" scientific community)

    Eidos (entj)
    Actually, I disagree .. I have done research myself using samples of people that I personally tested and it does in fact appear that there are correlations in physical diffrences that do distinguish diffrent types from oneanother.

    I suppose you don't have to take my word on it; do a similar experiemnt yourself if you are curious.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She looks more like ENTJ to me too. I have been wrong before, but I do not let that stop me from trying. The guy does not remind me of anyone.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I was using a pic of him to contrast her features ... I took it out because it might get distracting from the origional intent of the thread.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As an ENTJ myself I look more like that girl than the pic of the guy you posted (no I'm not a transvestite, I meant general facial features you *%£!!!!)

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    As an ENTJ myself I look more like that girl than the pic of the guy you posted (no I'm not a transvestite, I meant general facial features you *%£!!!!)
    I know, I posted it to contrast her features ... I don't think he is an ENTJ either.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks more entj than entp because of that shit-eating smile!

    Good luck . . .
    Entp
    ILE

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you guys want to discuss V.I. because you may or may not believe in it, I posted some of the current results of an on-going experiment that I am conducting.

    Go here:
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=451

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Looks more entj than entp because of that shit-eating smile!

    Good luck . . .
    Oh you're just jealous because we're so cool

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol ...

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Looks more entj than entp because of that shit-eating smile!

    Good luck . . .
    Oh you're just jealous because we're so cool
    Hehe. Are you the girl in the pic??
    Entp
    ILE

  17. #17
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Looks more entj than entp because of that shit-eating smile!

    Good luck . . .
    Oh you're just jealous because we're so cool
    Hehe. Are you the girl in the pic??
    No I'm the guy in the text

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Looks more entj than entp because of that shit-eating smile!

    Good luck . . .
    Oh you're just jealous because we're so cool
    Hehe. Are you the girl in the pic??
    No I'm the guy in the text
    Uh . . . OK.

    Cool idea to post a picture, though, to get typing feedback!
    Entp
    ILE

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Man, people can really go off topic in weird ways sometimes ...

  20. #20
    Creepy-An other ENFP

    Default

    Hey... you are an INTJ and you act dominant toward her? Wow! Do INTJ often act dominant? What do you mean when you say dominant? Are you only acting dominant with her? If yes, why? If you are always acting dominant, why? Does interest me... I thought only ENTJ are acting dominant...

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An other ENFP
    Hey... you are an INTJ and you act dominant toward her? Wow! Do INTJ often act dominant? What do you mean when you say dominant? Are you only acting dominant with her? If yes, why? If you are always acting dominant, why? Does interest me... I thought only ENTJ are acting dominant...
    What I mean by acting dominant in the case of this girl is that I do not put up with senseless bullshit .. if I get the idea that she is playing mindgames or is trying to test me in some way she gets the impedence put on her real quick. For example, we use to work the same job and she would tell the other guys that they were sexist for using the goldcart, and they woyuld feel guilty and let her use the golfcart all day long. Well, she never tried that with me because she knew I would not let her fool me in that way. If I needed to use the golf-cart, she would scoot over and let me use the golf-cart and I did not let her play games with me about it. She repects me alot more than the other guys because I would not allow her to manipulate me like they allowed her to manipulate.

    Now, to my knowledge INTJs are not whimps .. of course, I have only known one other tested and proven INTJ in my liferime and she was female.

    We'll, it started out that she had a crush on me, then we started to butt-heads and to get into intellectual dominance struggles. I won most of the time because I was male, and she was a tad bit more irrational because of gender. I personally did not find it very attractive or feminine that she was so opinionated and high-dominance much like myself, but that fact that we were like each other and knew no one else like each other was the start of the attraction.

    I also roomed with an INTP for 1 and a half months befire we got into a dominance struggle and a fist fight, I got along with him peacefully before we roomed together. INTJs and INTPs do not get along because of their conflicting dominant natures ...

    I think the reason why people think that INTJs have no dominant nature is because they are so quiet about their own private lives and what they do; it makes people assume things about them that are not necessarily true. Sometimes people even think that an INTJ type is a passive individual, those people are often sadly mistaken when they get to know an INTJ and learn that they are more active and strong willed than first appears,considering they have such inner strength.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Two things:

    Yes I am "intellectually aggressive" as well but I do not use musch. My voice hardly ever raises above a conversational level for example and I rarely gesticulate in the manner that types seem to do.

    Secondly I think INTJs have a lot of negative will power they can RESIST doing things that they do not want to do but ask them to proactively DO something that requires lots of energy over the long term and you get nothing.
    Yes, because they know the world is an imperfect place and they want things to be perfect. Some of them feel it is impossible to be perfecdt, others work themselves to death to achieve the impossible.

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Yeah... I used to try now I don't :/ I causes melancholy sometimes.
    It causes insanity ... who can control everything? I don't know anyone sane who can control everything.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Boy that is the truth ...

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  27. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    DUDE. If she is an ENTP just be like "want to make out?" This will work. ENTPs love spontaneous stuff and this will make her yours. I swear to God.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is an ENTJ more than likely, but I would not say that she doesn't have promiscuious qualities ... I should just shut up ...

  29. #29
    Creepy-lo

    Default it's me

    hello there ex co-worker. as usual, i will try to be as blunt, honest, and polite. you are very fortunate that i am not in person w/ you 'cause i have more than enough to say to you. how dare you speak to me as a whore? do you not know how to respect a young lady? you dominant over me? you need to be more realistic and need alot of improvement on your interpretaion skills. i'm not after you, but i don't hate you either. i simply choose to treat everyone equally as a child of God reguardless of their personality. please remove my picture at once. remember, we attend the same school and i sent your inappropriate comments to my older brother (who, as you may recall, shares classes w/ you.) so remove it promptly. thank you and enjoy the rest of your conversations. excuse me if i embarrassed you humiliated you in any way - lo.

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I believe this is actually you ... I have no secrets and will remove the photograph and even the whole post if it would make you feel better.

    My apologies if I hurt your feelings, I should be more tactful ...

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How did you find this website?

  32. #32
    Creepy-

    Default

    ouch

  33. #33

    Default

    Well, I guess you got your answer - she's totally ENTJ

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    By the way, Lo is really Lourdes Ortega ... she is a complete bitch in real life and I know it is her because she makes the same types of open threats to try to control people. She is very manipulative in real life, and can be really sweet one moment and tactless and pushy the next ... she also has no clue as to the boundries of people (weak ).

    In many ways we are alot alike, and our relationship was Benefactory and Beneficiary ... with me mostly being the benefactor.

    By the way, this is what happens when beneficial relationships go sour. I sware to God avoid them like the plague.

    And Lourdes Ortega, if you ever read this ... I simply do not care.

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellenheller
    Well, I guess you got your answer - she's totally ENTJ
    She could be ESTj, ESFp, ENTp, which means that I could be ENFj or ENTp ... which makes total sense because I am sort of a mixture between ENTp and ENFj.

    I was usually the benefactor, so she is probably ENFj or ESTj ...

    In case you are wondering, she is the same girl in this thread back when I knew next to nothing about socionics ...

    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=487&start=0

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    rcmnew you should care. It's just going to hurt you if you keep abusing your Fi.
    I wish I could find people that actually care about me, my own family treat me this way; my father is ISTj and I can not stand to live with him because of his verbal and physical abuse towards me.

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do not believe in hiding behind the internet names, so if anyone wants to know who I am and what it is that I do ... here ...

    http://www.xanga.com/rmcnew

    And pedro - we can talk, but I have risked alot by talking about many personal and intimate things I should have told no one. I have made mistakes before by being tactless in this way before, and the friendships/relationships do not seem to last very long; people do not like to constantly hear a person's troubles even though it initially brings them together in the short-term.

    I just moved from Texas to California, I was living near redlands now living a little north of there.

  38. #38
    Creepy-lo

    Default ?

    it's me again, although i didn't try to hide my id w/ my initials. rmcnew, i have nothing against you and simply don't understand why you keep writing such negative things about me. even if i hated u, i wouldn't be calling you names, so referring 2 me as a b was a bit too much. people don't care about you? i never had a problem w/ you, that's why i always felt comfy talking to you at work. so you're at cali now, huh? $20/hr, that's a blessing - i'm here volunteering, but i know God will provide, he always does. God bless.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by lo
    it's me again, although i didn't try to hide my id w/ my initials. rmcnew, i have nothing against you and simply don't understand why you keep writing such negative things about me. even if i hated u, i wouldn't be calling you names, so referring 2 me as a b was a bit too much. people don't care about you? i never had a problem w/ you, that's why i always felt comfy talking to you at work. so you're at cali now, huh? $20/hr, that's a blessing - i'm here volunteering, but i know God will provide, he always does. God bless.
    rmcnew, have you ever considered that you two are quasi-identicals?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lo
    it's me again, although i didn't try to hide my id w/ my initials. rmcnew, i have nothing against you and simply don't understand why you keep writing such negative things about me. even if i hated u, i wouldn't be calling you names, so referring 2 me as a b was a bit too much. people don't care about you? i never had a problem w/ you, that's why i always felt comfy talking to you at work. so you're at cali now, huh? $20/hr, that's a blessing - i'm here volunteering, but i know God will provide, he always does. God bless.
    I know you did not try to hide, I was mostly saying that it is not my intention to hide ... otherwise I would not have chosen a user name that actually reveals my real name, Reuben McNew ...

    My apologies that you had to read some of my smatterings, especially about you, Lourdes ... it is true that I have alway tried to be kind to you, but I do not feel you have always been so kind to me. Unfortunatelly, some of the things I said were part of my reality as I perceive reality. It may or may not be complete truth, but that is the way that I look at things and other people have noted the same.

    And I apologize for calling you a bitch and a whore; please try to understand that there are some things I was angry about when I said those things.

    Though, I honestly do think that you actually like me or did like me. I bet you did not know or realize that the way I look on the outside sometimes does not reflect the way I think or feel on the outside. I think that maybe the way I acted around you sometimes made you perceive or to become wary that I did not like you; then your reaction was to blow a smoke screen at me to make it look like you did not sometimes. You can try to deny this, but I have seen many girls in my lifetime and some other similar things have happened with other girls. Experience tells me that this is the case with us.

    And about the dominance thing, has it ever occured to you that I might try to protect you even when it is not in my best interest? If you think I am not that way, you do not know me very well. That was why I felt hurt when you threatened to sick your brother on me.

    Well, there is the truth ... do what you want with it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •