Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repentance, Christ will return

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Repentance, Christ will return

Yes, I realize this isn't a popular point of view to have. Most of you have either hatred or ambivalence for the church, and I don't blame you for that - I agree with you. But hatred or disregard for the church is different than hatred or disregard for God & Christ.

Hatred for cowardly hypocrisy and sadistic lies is different than hatred and ambivalence for the truth.

The absolute truth is the word of God & the prophecies recorded in the bible, which have been reinterpreted and ignored for self serving purposes. Yet everything that is happening today has been predicted in the book revelations. It is a perfect prophecy.

I am the worst person here, and all of you know that. I have made that clear, and I will continue to make it clear.

Believe me I have tried everything to fix myself, and I have sinned in every way you know. Finally I realized belief in God & Christ, and practicing his works unaltered which is outlined for us in the bible, is the only way to be saved. Everything else I have thoroughly exhausted, there is no other way. Only this way works.

This is a conviction for the truth, the belief in God & Christ which I am willing to die for. And I will spread this word and my own full story, unaltered, until I do.

Read the book of revelations here: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+3&version=YLT

This part I think applies to myself in particular and many of you:

1And to the messenger of the assembly in Sardis write: These things saith he who is having the Seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: I have known thy works, and that thou hast the name that thou dost live, and thou art dead;

2become watching, and strengthen the rest of the things that are about to die, for I have not found thy works fulfilled before God.

3`Remember, then, how thou hast received, and heard, and be keeping, and reform: if, then, thou mayest not watch, I will come upon thee as a thief, and thou mayest not know what hour I will come upon thee.

4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis who did not defile their garments, and they shall walk with me in white, because they are worthy.

5He who is overcoming -- this one -- shall be arrayed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the scroll of the life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before His messengers.

6He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies.

Don't take my interpretation for granted, read the entire book for yourself.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/?
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 12-07-2011 at 10:13 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was a trap, a trick to get Christians to comment, to then start trolling. I see what is happening now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratPULSE View Post
    Don't take my interpretation for granted, read the entire book for yourself.
    Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    A lot of people don't seem Christian until they repent and have faith.
    Wrong. Don't think 'a lot of Christians' are actually Christians.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I do not trust you, you don't seem Christian.
    14`And to the messenger of the assembly of the Laodiceans write: These things saith the Amen, the witness -- the faithful and true -- the chief of the creation of God;

15I have known thy works, that neither cold art thou nor hot; I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So -- because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to vomit thee out of my mouth;

17because thou sayest -- I am rich, and have grown rich, and have need of nothing, and hast not known that thou art the wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked,

18I counsel thee to buy from me gold fired by fire, that thou mayest be rich, and white garments that thou mayest be arrayed, and the shame of thy nakedness may not be manifest, and with eye-salve anoint thine eyes, that thou mayest see.

19`As many as I love, I do convict and chasten; be zealous, then, and reform;

20lo, I have stood at the door, and I knock; if any one may hear my voice, and may open the door, I will come in unto him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21He who is overcoming -- I will give to him to sit with me in my throne, as I also did overcome and did sit down with my Father in His throne.

22He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

??
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 12-07-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bible is just political and social commentary depticting days that were long before our times, don't know what you're trying to achieve quoting it crazie rat.

EDIT: "...but be humble toward each other, never thinking you are better than others" [Phil. 2:3] - This sure makes me Christian...
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-07-2011 at 10:10 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need equanimity.

Equanimity is a state of mental or emotional stability or composure arising from a deep awareness and acceptance of the present moment. Equanimity is promoted by several major religious groups, including Christianty. Without it, I think anything you say is counterproductive to your own agenda.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am the worst among you. That's why I am resolved the way I am - it is the only way I can be forgiven. But I am fortunate in that I was very cold, where you are all lukewarm. Fortunate in that I am more able to receive the truth of the teachings, having exhausted every other avenue. Unfortunate in that I have a much higher price on my head as far as I can tell.
    Re: Nicolaitans http://www.wordoftruthradio.com/questions/38.html
    Christ references these people in revelations a few times.. all of us have followed those teachings to some extent; modern philosophy. The current church is run entirely by nicolaitan teachings, which is why the church is so disregarded and powerless. People see the church and they mock it, and they think surely christianity is a lie, look at these fools in charge.

The place most christians seem to get hung up at is believing christ will literally return, that he actually did rise from the dead and stood before peoples eyes. There is a special thing that happened when he died without sin. He became pure spirit manifest. It seems magical that he rose from the dead - lots of things seem magical, many occult processes, many of you still don't believe vedic astrology. But the funny thing about what he did is the act rendered all those practices obsolete. The only belief required became belief in his teachings, which is the path to immortality.
    Last edited by rat1; 12-08-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Creepy-female

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*waits for the other shoe to drop*
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

crazedrat has reached fifth circuit consciousness ala Timothy Leary is what makes the most sense to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-c..._Connection.29
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-female

Ian I would give you my bible if I could find it in storage. It's a King James version that's a little smaller than normal and I think it has Jesus' words in red.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    EDIT: "...but be humble toward each other, never thinking you are better than others" [Phil. 2:3] - This sure makes me Christian...
    So, being that you're then a Christian...do you really believe that's the kind of person you represent in this forum? Does the word 'prideful' mean anything in particular to you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dolphin you clearly know the bible better than I do. All I can do is quote revelations at this point. I have one, I'll get my mom to mail it to me or I'll buy one. I like that you offered.
    Im going to have to profess my sins in front of the whole world which will be difficult, so I will start on this forum. Im gona have to do it while I learn bible verses so I will have to start reading.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could find a church, and ask the Pastor to hear you.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Divided View Post
    Does the word 'prideful' mean anything in particular to you?
    It means prideful.

In light of 7 Deadly Sins it means something entirely else, namely pride is where you want, desire to be something you are unable to be, which is quite reminiscent of this forum...

Bear in mind there are numerous translations of translations and even the 7 Deadly Sins as you know it now were stripped of 2 and slightly re-written.
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-08-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God tells followers to eat shit:
    Each day prepare your bread as you would barley cakes. While all the people are watching, bake it over a fire using dried human dung as fuel and then eat the bread. For this is what the LORD says: Israel will eat defiled bread in the Gentile lands, where I will banish them!" Then I said, "O Sovereign LORD, must I be defiled by using human dung? For I have never been defiled before. From the time I was a child until now I have never eaten any animal that died of sickness or that I found dead. And I have never eaten any of the animals that our laws forbid." "All right," the LORD said. "You may bake your bread with cow dung instead of human dung." (Ezekiel 4:12-15 NLT)
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Creepy-male

Lol wtf @ crispy

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means prideful.

In light of 7 Deadly Sins it means something entirely else, namely pride is where you want, desire to be something you are unable to be, which is quite reminiscent of this forum...

Bear in mind there are numerous translations of translations and even the 7 Deadly Sins as you know it now were stripped of 2 and slightly re-written.
    What motivates people to translate and retranslate the bible is their own reservations. It's the same thing that's happened to the constitution. If you read the constitution the intent is obvious, but you get people arguing over reinterpreting it in ways which are self serving. What dolphin quoted shows pretty obviously pride is considered a weakness, pride in the everyday use of the word. If you think about it intuitively it is obvious pride causes a disconnection among people, and the communication failure there is a mechanism for social degradation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    You could find a church, and ask the Pastor to hear you.
    The confession has to be public for it work. Only a full public confession has that power, otherwise I'm just hiding in the shadows and I'm no different than I have always been. A public confession can ward away the evil in others by bringing it into consciousness, even though it degrades the man the sacrifice is powerfully influential.

It is part of 'tending to those things which are about to die' which is commanded in the OP, which I know must be done imminently.

Alot of how we got to where we are now is through pastors not confessing their sins to the public with humility and then stepping down, which is why the church is corrupted with pedophilia. All the problems are well known by the top ranking church officials, and they were a part of the problems. Even the formation of the new world order is being supported by the church, which all prophecies tell us is led by satan. The current pope hasn't spoken out against this, and I am almost ready to assume he is the antichrist pope given his history, current events, and that the prophecy of malachi predicts either pope 111 or 112 will be the antichrist; well pope 112 is the last pope, and looking around it sure seems the world is ready to flatline. If we had preachers with the gonads to follow the teachings we would never have found ourselves in these problems we're in.
    Last edited by rat1; 12-08-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some quotes from the antichrist pope:

“God's love for his people is so great that it turns God against himself, his love against his justice.”
    God never turns against himself, but love without justice is the teaching of the nicolaitans, as is the the philosophical rhetoric this pope is constantly babbling; he has even published a very well received philosophy book and is well known among philosophers.
    If I was interested in philosophy I'd still be doing what I've been doing for the past 11 years, namely developing my own power to influence people through things like socionics, the physics I was developing to write music with astrology, all the other philosophizing I've done over the internet and then afterwards I'd go jerk off and call it a night. I'd be listening to nirvana and marilyn manson, both greater philosophers than this man will ever be.
    The whole point of christ dying is to relieve us of the burden of needing those things. Basically you follow someone to immortality and you have no more need to fuck shit up on your own. Otherwise you get kids following people like kurt cobain or marilyn manson, who are christ-like, but imperfect and not as good as christ.. thus people are led astray; but at least they are good men, better than this pope. I'm done following kurt & manson, who I find far more interesting than this fogey.

“Praying actualizes and deepens our communion with God. Our prayer can and should arise above all from our heart, from our needs, our hopes, our joys, our sufferings, from our shame over sin, and from our gratitude from the good. It can and should be a wholly personal prayer.”
    This is not how it is said by Jesus you should pray, and you will only fall to the misdirection of your own mind in doing so. The reason there is a prayer you follow by verse is so you don't inject your own arrogance into it; and that there is nothing more which needs to be said. The prayer empties your mind, it doesn't fill it up with charlie in the chocolate factory bullshit. Infact this pope speaks very little of Jesus and uses the word 'love' way liberally to inspire people, that is his entire trick. There is no love left in the dead world around us. What people are calling love is their delusion. Yes, be taken by the love delusion little sucklings, the new world order will protect you.

I will create a thread unveiling this demonic pope.
    Last edited by rat1; 12-08-2011 at 01:06 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rat, how often do you say amen in your daily life?

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a fairly simple question. Everytime I asked CR about philosophic christian dilemmas, he has refused to answer on the basis that he is not an authority nor does he remember much of the bible he so much praises about. Now he refuses to answer to simple question about his personal life in faith. It seems that he is incapable of answering any sort of questions, yet he is able to tell us all about anti-christ popes, dogma to swallow and whatnot.

Even for a man that's all "I'm the worst of you", you come off as pretty holier-than-thou.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What motivates people to translate and retranslate the bible is their own reservations. It's the same thing that's happened to the constitution. If you read the constitution the intent is obvious, but you get people arguing over reinterpreting it in ways which are self serving.
    Political affiliation, values and views contrasting with it. It's not like U.S is a homogeneous entity, not anymore, it only acts so to a varying degree in times of war just like U.K under Churchill mobilising/drafting troops using effective technique of propaganda.

Those were not regular people, regular people don't know Greek nor Hebrew, you need scholars to do it and scholars/priests in the old days weren't exactly very pro free choice, they did what was expected of them, to distort, and they managed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Rat, how often do you say amen in your daily life?
    Good question.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a good question, since answering it would turn the belief I've found into a competition for who prays the most which degrades the spirit of what is being said. And the answer is obvious since I just found my beliefs that I have not been praying much; though by the current popes standards I pray more than he does, since I am more well versed in philosophy than he is. So I view it as a passive aggressive attempt to undermine what I am saying.

Also, you don't really need to know greek or hebrew to see the truth of the message. The truth vibes within you if you look for it in an unbiased way.

Religion has no place in politics. Christianity is politically neutral - God & Christ already stated the only rule of law. It doesn't squabble for either side; both of our political sides have their flaws and are judged accordingly.

The USA was not built around God; the country began as a plague. Upon arrival we slaughtered all the indians and all the buffalo. It was built around the constitution, which is a document to maximize economic efficiency for as long as possible; for material prosperity, and that is all. Yet it is still our duty to uphold the constitution, despite its imperfections; so that it does not degrade and our problems only become larger. We accept the constitution every day we function in society, and experience all the material gains it has brought to us; even that I am sitting on this computer right now talking to you. Our loyalty is first to God, but then it is to uphold the laws of our country.

Politics is a slow downward slide no matter what happens, since human flaws will always seep into the system; and the system was even founded based on those flaws. As far as voting goes I just think slowing the slide as much as possible through upholding the constitution we did start with is the most you can do.

I saw you guys bashing Gilly in the chatbox for him voting for Ron Paul, and the truth of what Gilly was saying combined with him being more a sort of occultist; and you all being so called 'christians'; that I learned more from kurt cobain and marilyn manson than I ever did from you people; and that the world is in shambles.. all this speaks volumes; it's incredible how politically corrupt and biased your interpretation of the bible is.

At the very least the evil-doers you are so afraid of are straightforward in telling you to fuck yourselves, and justify what they say with their own thoughts.
    All these religious biases like hang the homos or kill the towel heads, round up all the betas art aesthetic artists, etc. are just you using the message to suite your own biases. At least have the balls to tell me to fuck myself without using the bible to shield yourself from the backlash.

Affiliating Christianity with politics was the first biggest mistake ever made, since from that moment on Christs entire message became corrupted with the sins of the various biases people held; and room for interpretation and reinterpretation came in.

You can see the exact same process with the constitution in the US and how it has been degraded; except the bible is a sacred document so the consequences are even far greater.

The reason I cannot answer your philosophical questions as to why Christianity is the truth is not that I don't have them, it's because a) my answers would not be your answers; and b) that I can tell you aren't looking for answers, you're looking for flaws. If I thought you really wanted to listen to me, then I'd takl to you. If we were connected then a conversation between us could travel somewhere; with you I can tell that isn't happening.

But in the absolute sense everyone has to find their own answer. My answers will not work for you. I have learned this through years of debating philosophy with people, and for something as sacred as this I cannot corrupt the message of Christ with my own personal bias - that is what destroyed the message in the first place. You have to receive the message yourself. But what I can do is defend the message from wrongful interpretation / wrongful degradation, or from over philosophizing which is only a way of avoiding true belief and can never come up with the real answer.

even if we can help eachother along the way.. we cannot drag eachother to the finish line. When I look at all these christian parents sheltering and trying to brainwash the belief into their children - director abbie for instance - all they are doing is religiously traumatizing their kids and sheltering from the full truth; the pain, the repentance and the forgiveness. Of course that trauma in itself is a pain which fuels repentance and forgiveness, but that's another matter. No, I can't philosophically convince you of Christianity. I can't power-hack your mind with religion. But I can dispel lies, and there are many of them.

As for a few of you on this website, and you know who you are - Like I've told you before, the entire scheme which you are 'in on' was a lie embedded within a lie. The scroll of life is not saved onto a harddrive, it's written in time and written into your own soul, and the consciousness of God which is all knowing. Christ literally rose from the dead through his own actions. Not through some highly advanced technology. That's what you people never believed, and what the whole test was. You were testing others when infact you yourselves were being tested. You took the truth and you philosophized it. The truth was lost.

That last paragraph will sound like nonsense to all but a few of you but that is ok, just skip over it.
    Last edited by rat1; 12-08-2011 at 09:33 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what made you come to change your beliefs?
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazedrat. If you read Revelations then you will have come across the following scripture:

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Rev 22:11 KJV
    I thought it was deterministic but it might be a warning to repent.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good idea ESC. I will post that shortly. Infact I recommend we all posts ours, and then speak it to the world.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratPULSE
    As for a few of you on this website, and you know who you are - Like I've told you before, the entire scheme which you are 'in on' was a lie embedded within a lie. The scroll of life is not saved onto a harddrive, it's written in time and written into your own soul, and the consciousness of God which is all knowing. Christ literally rose from the dead through his own actions. Not through some highly advanced technology. That's what you people never believed, and what the whole test was. You were testing others when in fact you yourselves were being tested. You took the truth and you philosophized it. The truth was lost.

That last paragraph will sound like nonsense to all but a few of you but that is ok, just skip over it.
    Hi... I'm new here and I don't know any of you and what's this all about. But this makes so much sense to me!

Blessed be the Lamb that was slain, and then rose again

It is difficult to understand religious rituals and sayings of all sorts... but sometimes when we speak something, especially a blessing or a prayer, our minds will focus upon it, and somehow that is how we will become... to find life, true life, eternal life, we must die first; but not literally

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^the number is alpha omega
    Guava has challenged me to keep a single plant alive for 2 months, we'll see if I can do it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's not a good question
    I see.

Also, you don't really need to know greek or hebrew to see the truth of the message. The truth vibes within you if you look for it in an unbiased way.
    Adikoi.

Religion has no place in politics. Christianity is politically neutral
    You're knowledge neutral or unable to learn. Religion has had a place in politics from day one. Fact is, the only reason why, for example, folkish parties, came into existence was the threat of socialism/communism that urged priests to create them, that is, it was to be a competitive platform solely aimed at yanking rural folk from the influence of the latter parties, thus regaining influence once more.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No rightful place in politics. The church imposing the beliefs on people destroyed the message. The church became a new government

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No rightful place in politics. The church imposing the beliefs on people destroyed the message. The church became a new government
    No shit - you want fries with that?

Lemme get this straight and not honosexual, Church is blame but Church isn't playing any game in it. Makes sense. Hey! You're th next saviour of sonicnics people. Hope you're more drunk than I am.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish my friend Gavin would join the church and work his way up to the papacy. Man he would take the world by storm. It really would be the second coming of Christ. But it's his decision.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm...I always thought the message was a simple one: perfect love. Selfless love. I personally don't care much for the whole heaven thing, second coming, or any of that crap. The story seems simple as God made the world and everything in it in love and with love, we fucked that up, and Christ showed the example of a human who didn't fuck up, as an example, and who exemplified that love by his choices in his life and death and life thereafter. A lot of writers in the Bible, including those quoting the J man, make it clear that it comes down to love and peace. If you don't got love then you don't got Christ. The whole wrangling about theology and words goes only so far before it becomes divisive which Paul warns of. I think it really is all common sense about living the good life.

But whatever, I'm beyond those days of my extremist youth and I sure as hell am no Christian...I can hardly call most Christians I see as my brethren. I'd rather call many atheists I know my brethren. But that's not the point.

But yeah, the Bible is a good read. A lot of wisdom so long as you don't let the pulpit police hammer you with their ideas and crucify your ability to think and interpret and come into the presence of God's spirit or whatever.

Mmm...but the whole love thing has a nice ring. To selflessly love living things is the highest honor we can attain towards as far as I am concerned. To do the right thing even when it's not convenient and to love when it's a hardship, heh, that takes a spiritual transformed person, I believe.

Don't mind me, just musing on the old days as this thread brings back memories. Maybe there's a key there to knowing what way to go from this point in these thoughts for this mortal's life.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with Jesus' example is that he didn't dare to live.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he rose from the dead is what people dont believe, which is why people demote him to a prophet when he was the only true messiah. people dont seem to believe they can rise from the dead either, so then they're already dead without realizing it. And then they cling to life as if they have one, and the ways which they cling to life were never enough for me; I could only want more of it, and I was never satisfied. I became deadened and totally absorbed by the collective unconscious.

life is emergent, but we try to control things, becoming increasingly unconscious. With that we kill ourselves. But fortunately we can be forgiven, reinvigorated, and true life comes back into us. And by that we become immortal again. There's only one way to do that though, christ tells us clearly how.
    No shit - you want fries with that?

Lemme get this straight and not honosexual, Church is blame but Church isn't playing any game in it. Makes sense. Hey! You're th next saviour of sonicnics people. Hope you're more drunk than I am.
    speaking freely is not the same as controlling people. I said the church shouldnt get into politics, not that it didnt. People receive the message on their own, or they don't; but imposing it onto people is a failure. Now yes you're right, the church did get into politics, and the church is corrupt. The church attempted to impose the message onto people the same way a parent pushes it onto their child. The child has to discover it on their own, otherwise the belief is only a dogmatic fear.
    Last edited by rat1; 12-10-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I said the church shouldnt get into politics, not that it didnt.
    Have go

The child has to discover it on their own, otherwise the belief is only a dogmatic fear.
    Well yes, if one doesn't experience it on his own, then it is dogmatic. I agree with that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the church is corrupt why would I want to join in on the corruption?.
    Guava has challenged me to keep a single plant alive for 2 months, we'll see if I can do it.
    On second thought this notion of keeping plants makes no sense, though I now have 2 and they do make good company. Plants belong in the wilderness, not in pots. It's humanity that needs saving, the earth can take care of itself without us messing it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast