Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESXj What's my type?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know it was a joke. You can change your type as often as you want, who am I to judge? But I was just wondering why you'd make it "public" in such a way that everyone gets it smacked in their faces (changing your name, bumping this thread and waiting for reactions ect.) while you know that it would cause many controversies. If you were thinking about changing your mind, you may as well express your new ideas in a less obtrusive way. But well, I guess it's a matter of taste and other people handle it in a different way I'd do.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    General line of advice: it's not a good idea to have your supposed type in your username. What are you going to do if (or perhaps when, in this case) you decide a different typing fits you better?
    You can change your username every 21 days, without admin intervention. I figured I'd stick with this for at least 3 weeks.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    But I was just wondering why you'd make it "public" in such a way that everyone gets it smacked in their faces (changing your name, bumping this thread and waiting for reactions ect.) while you know that it would cause many controversies. If you were thinking about changing your mind, you may as well express your new ideas in a less obtrusive way. But well, I guess it's a matter of taste and other people handle it in a different way I'd do.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lt's interesting to see that you very much resemble a certain SEI I know online despite the considerable age difference.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    lt's interesting to see that you very much resemble a certain SEI I know online despite the considerable age difference.
    Meh, Si is my most obvious function. Si-leading has been suggested for me before, but most people agree I'm Ej temperament.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey we get along ok with ESEs too don't have to feel left out because your dual doesn't give you enough attention

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not Si. The "nosy" and "too much into other people's business" is what gave it away. l haven't been around you that much to observe it closely, and I don't think it's a fair assessment of you, but maybe there is some truth to it.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Hey we get along ok with ESEs too don't have to feel left out because your dual doesn't give you enough attention
    You EIIs are so nice. Regardless if you think I'm ESE or LSE, most agree I'm Si-creative... and I always appreciate more Ne. Thanks poli.

It's not Si. The "nosy" and "too much into other people's business" is what gave it away. l haven't been around you that much to observe it closely, and I don't think it's a fair assessment of you, but maybe there is some truth to it.
    I give unsolicited advice. I love helping people, but sometimes I jump the gun, and tell people something before they're emotionally/maturity-wise ready to hear it. Right now I'm suspecting that it may be weak Fe ethics.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain LSE View Post
    I give unsolicited advice. I love helping people, but sometimes I jump the gun, and tell people something before they're emotionally/maturity-wise ready to hear it. Right now I'm suspecting that it may be weak Fe ethics.
    That sounds like weak Te and Ni. For instance, l'm pretty sure you're SEI but I'd rather you realize it by yourself instead of taking my word for it. I will only point you to the right direction, unless it's a matter of life or death in which case l may act more aggressively.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way it's worded, it sounds like you're putting a lot of blame on the unreceptive person and less on yourself. It's not just a matter of the other person being ready emotionally or maturity-wise; there is a way to say things without pissing others off, and sometimes a certain level of established relationship required (which, of course, can figure into the emotional aspect).
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-Snaps

The way it's worded, it sounds like you're putting a lot of blame on the unreceptive person and less on yourself. It's not just a matter of the other person being ready emotionally or maturity-wise; there is a way to say things without pissing others off, and sometimes a certain level of established relationship required (which, of course, can figure into the emotional aspect).
    Yes, very true, it's my fault as well. I'm more watchful of this in real life, but I'll be honest: I'm not as watchful/caring what I say on the internet. Guess it's the anonymity of it. I could definitely use more practice in being polite to people on here.

That sounds like weak Te and Ni. For instance, l'm pretty sure you're SEI but I'd rather you realize it by yourself instead of taking my word for it. I will only point you to the right direction, unless it's a matter of life or death in which case l may act more aggressively.
    I think that's a very real possibility. I've looked at SEI many times before. It seems to fit me very strongly. Everybody always claims they see more Si in me, than Fe or Te, and I've actually considered SEI, as far back as March of this year, that I can remember. What has turned me away was everyone saying I come across more of an extrovert.

When I'm not joking with people, I can come across very laid-back, maybe a bit detail-oriented, sort of melancholic: if you're familiar with Gulenko's 4 Temperaments model. My real life friends comment on this as well. The melancholy personality typically corresponds with Ip temperament in socionics... this is what drove me, over half a year ago, to consider ISFp. Now this was before I realized I was an Si+Fe valuer, so I sort of dismissed this possibility then. And then people saying how 'focused I am in the real world', how it's obvious I'm Ej temperament, that Ip seems least likely: and yet most people agree they see more Si than anything else, which doesn't make sense.

I don't know. I may just type myself ISFp-Fe really soon, as my next way to stir the pot, and mix things up .

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's in love with himself. What can one do...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MD, people who see Si creative aren't only seeing the Si. They are also seeing Se demonstrative (which is probably why so many believed SLE) as well Ni PoLR and Ne HA, but the most obvious being the Se demonstrative and Si creative. You are much more umm.. Abrasive, I suppose, than an Si base could be (due to Se ignoring). Se demonstrative = a somewhat in-your-face, intense, overbearing demeanor (another contributor to this is their EJ temperament). Some Se demonstrative people (particularly the extraverted subtypes) talk very loudly and have no idea that they are even doing it. With the demonstrative, it's something that comes off strongly but you don't value it. Compare that to ignoring, and you can see why we type you XSE. As an example, take yourself, yellow82 and even though it's not her self typing, Joy vs many of the Si bases here (bg, mune, kam, etc) SXI bases are laid back and not intrusive, pushy, or any of the other things I just mentioned. XSE also explains your previous self typings.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Absurd is obviously the most well-known LSE here...
    I call it a deal with the devil.

I can't help but see similarities between me and you often: strong memory for other people's self-typings, enjoying random pictures in threads, (I like the one with the dog, that's just lolz), etc... different upbringings, certainly we are not the same... but I have been similar to other LSEs in the past also.
    I don't know why are you making this so hard for yourself seeing you identify so much with Si, isn't it a good idea to just relax. Take a hot bath, glass of wine and a cold razor.

What has a 'strong memory' have to do with type? I don't remember my childhood.

If you think they're random, then I'm Nemo and I think it is time to find myself. It's not my problem nor concern you can't grasp certain things. Sure I enjoy it, it amuses me when people are not very bright, makes it easier for me.

Only thing you're consistent in so far are your numerous self-typings. Don't get upset when somebody slaps you with a type. Given more time you're going to do it yourself and turn the other cheek.

Where is your strong memory. You typed me Ni-valuing and following logic like that or the lack of it, you're Ni-valuing yourself. Those mysterious LSEs you find to be your identicals are, in fact, Ni-valuing as well.

I see you're trying on SEI. Good riddance.

EDIT: One more thing. I've seen your vids, quite a few vids. You're so bubbly I would have to be pissed drunk to replicate it. Don't tempt me.

To get drunk, that is.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    MD, people who see Si creative aren't only seeing the Si. They are also seeing Se demonstrative (which is probably why so many believed SLE) as well Ni PoLR and Ne HA, but the most obvious being the Se demonstrative and Si creative. You are much more umm.. Abrasive, I suppose, than an Si base could be (due to Se ignoring). Se demonstrative = a somewhat in-your-face, intense, overbearing demeanor (another contributor to this is their EJ temperament). Some Se demonstrative people (particularly the extraverted subtypes) talk very loudly and have no idea that they are even doing it. With the demonstrative, it's something that comes off strongly but you don't value it. Compare that to ignoring, and you can see why we type you XSE. As an example, take yourself, yellow82 and even though it's not her self typing, Joy vs many of the Si bases here (bg, mune, kam, etc) SXI bases are laid back and not intrusive, pushy, or any of the other things I just mentioned. XSE also explains your previous self typings.
    A wild Jenna appears!

Mountain Dew uses Si.... it's not very effective...

Jenna uses Supervision... it's super effective!

Mountain Dew has been knocked unconscious... Mountain Dew has no more available functions, Jenna has won the battle!

Guys... you just want me to accept ESE? Everyone takes this typing stuff so seriously here, and gets annoyed by my type-changing.

What else is there to do here though? This place can get boring. Why don't I want to accept ESE? Only a handful of people enjoy my sense of humor here, few people like talking about real-world stuff or stuff that actually matters, so many people here seem either 1. immature or 2. caught up in theory, and the LIIs have got to be some of the most boring duals out there. I always like seeing LII posts, and I usually agree with them... but it just happens so rarely, they're stuck in their shells!

Jenna, go talk with hkkmr. Talk with your dual who insists I'm LSE.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A wild Jenna appears!
    Mowgli.

Guys... you just want me to accept ESE? Everyone takes this typing stuff so seriously here, and gets annoyed by my type-changing.
    It is very serious and risky business. Hardcore.

Thing is they're going to get annoyed by you changing it and they're going to get annoyed by you not changing it. Blind circle. Decide.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What else is there to do here though? This place can get boring. Why don't I want to accept ESE? Only a handful of people enjoy my sense of humor here, few people like talking about real-world stuff or stuff that actually matters, so many people here seem either 1. immature or 2. caught up in theory, and the LIIs have got to be some of the most boring duals out there. I always like seeing LII posts, and I usually agree with them... but it just happens so rarely, they're stuck in their shells!

Jenna, go talk with hkkmr. Talk with your dual who insists I'm LSE.
    You're too focused on productivity, doing stuff that matters and inconsistent for me to think of you as ESE. You're similar to a ESE in many ways, overbearing, gives a lot of advice, etc, but you lack a few things I get from most ESE's I know.

Take a ESE, Fe 1st function, Ti-fifth function. They value having a good time and clear communication. They rather do something very simple and consistant then communicates in these sort of ethical demands and reequests, they're not afraid to tell you what they think about any number of topics and how to approach them.

They value Ti ego's because these are people who are able to help break down things to very simple and consistent principles which they can remember and follow. Why does ESE have LII as a dual, because these individuals are consistant, unwavering and in many ways boring. But also clever, intuitive and with good foresight. If you think LII's are boring it's probably because this is a illusionary relationship to LSE, I personally find IEI bore me a bit.

People think that LSE because of strong logic, would be logical and consistant, but the truth this is not something they strive for due to having Ti-7th function. They're more focused on productivity, "stuff that matters" rather then consistancy, principles and clarity.

You always talk like you want to do the smart thing, the cheap(profitable) thing, and this is something I just don't see ESE do. They're the bon vivant, the party animal, the enthusiastic who does maybe ineffective things(but maybe very appealing and attractive things) out of pure passion.

This is not to say that ESE's can't be effective or productive, this is more a matter of training and skill and competency, but they do things for promoting their emotions and the emotions of others. I don't see that in you, you are more interesting in their welfare and "stuff that matters".

And I don't think Jenna's my dual.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and the LIIs have got to be some of the most boring duals out there. I always like seeing LII posts, and I usually agree with them... but it just happens so rarely, they're stuck in their shells!
    And EIIs aren't? What about EIIs makes you think they're your duals?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    You're too focused on productivity, doing stuff that matters and inconsistent for me to think of you as ESE. You're similar to a ESE in many ways, overbearing, gives a lot of advice, etc, but you lack a few things I get from most ESE's I know.

Take a ESE, Fe 1st function, Ti-fifth function. They value having a good time and clear communication. They rather do something very simple and consistant then communicates in these sort of ethical demands and reequests, they're not afraid to tell you what they think about any number of topics and how to approach them.

They value Ti ego's because these are people who are able to help break down things to very simple and consistent principles which they can remember and follow. Why does ESE have LII as a dual, because these individuals are consistant, unwavering and in many ways boring. But also clever, intuitive and with good foresight. If you think LII's are boring it's probably because this is a illusionary relationship to LSE, I personally find IEI bore me a bit.

People think that LSE because of strong logic, would be logical and consistant, but the truth this is not something they strive for due to having Ti-7th function. They're more focused on productivity, "stuff that matters" rather then consistancy, principles and clarity.

You always talk like you want to do the smart thing, the cheap(profitable) thing, and this is something I just don't see ESE do. They're the bon vivant, the party animal, the enthusiastic who does ineffective things(but maybe very appealing and attractive things) out of pure passion.

This is not to say that ESE's can't be effective or productive, this is more a matter of training and skill and competency, but they do things for promoting their emotions and the emotions of others. I don't see that in you, you are more interesting in their welfare and "stuff that matters".

And I don't think Jenna's my dual.
    Yeah thanks. That's what I see as well. I think people just see the joking, wild side of me, and don't realize I'm more focused on ultimately on the practical side, like you said.

I think my sister's ESE. Whenever I'm around her, I feel like I'm always doing something ethically wrong in her eyes. It's just a different focus.

I know the Deltas are annoyed at my changing, and value consistency, but for the most part of I've always gotten along well with WA, Minde, poli, Parkster, Shagbag from way back, etc.

To be completely honest, I don't feel exactly similar to Absurd or DA... like others have mentioned, whatever I am, ESE or LSE, I've become incredibly good at using my Role function, for sure... but I just feel really relaxed around the EIIs. Like I said, the LIIs can be boring... not sure if this is duality boring at first, or Illusionary boring...

I feel as though I'm pretty good at analyzing/tactics/strategies/planning... but my bigger weakness is maintaining relationships, being nice to people, being ethically sound, not annoying people with the way I come across, and it seems as though the EIIs are really good at that, at covering some of my mistakes. Like you said, I just focus a lot on success principles, and am very ambitious, and have a lot I want to do in life... and don't really pay much attention to people or relationships really, but have gotten bit by that before... I realize if I invest in people, relationships, work can go a lot smoother.

Even in this thread, look at Ryene's post. Said how I came across again like a jerk. I appreciate this feedback. I do consider a lot of it is who I'm talking to, but she pointed out I could do it with more tact, that it's also my fault. I appreciate that feedback, you know?

But anyway... ironically I really have to get back to work now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shagbag from way back
    Did he shag you silly?

To be completely honest, I don't feel exactly similar to Absurd.
    That means you don't enjoy my random pictures anymore. Okay.

I won't post Heartbreak Hotel, though.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently you did not read what I wrote. What I said applies to ESEs AND LSEs, just not SEI (as Ryan suggested), which is why I said XSE, and only mentioned the functions both types use. I still think you are ESE, but I'll keep an open mind. Also your sister doesn't sound like an ESE, sounds like gamma Fi. The reason I didn't mention any LSEs here in my example is because the only two I can think of are 1. Absurd, but he's just kind of silly etc, and 2. DA, but she's enneagram 1.. I do think she is LSE but a "more quiet" one., though her kind of.. Upfront attitude kind of comes out sometimes

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Did he shag you silly?

Creepy-Snaps

Apparently you did not read what I wrote. What I said applies to ESEs AND LSEs, just not SEI (as Ryan suggested), which is why I said XSE, and only mentioned the functions both types use. I still think you are ESE, but I'll keep an open mind. Also your sister doesn't sound like an ESE, sounds like gamma Fi. The reason I didn't mention any LSEs here in my example is because the only two I can think of are 1. Absurd, but he's just kind of silly etc, and 2. DA, but she's enneagram 1.. I do think she is LSE but a "more quiet" one., though her kind of.. Upfront attitude kind of comes out sometimes
    Gotcha, thanks.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know the Deltas are annoyed at my changing, and value consistency, but for the most part of I've always gotten along well with WA, Minde, poli, Parkster, Shagbag from way back, etc.
    If you care to know, what annoyed me a little personally is how you once said something along the lines of how you thought you can "deceive" (or persuade) us here that you are any type, by changing your self-typing to a random type and acting accordingly. And then you went on with all the drama, making that huge attention-whoring thread where you presented arguments for LSI, saying you've settled, and so on, just to test people's reactions and see how far you can go. It was like you suddenly assumed everyone is stupid and you can play tricks on them. Kind of offensive. Especially to those who like/respect you.

You seem to lack moderation in terms of self-expression, appear as though you always put/regard yourself above others, and usually require a little time before you come to your senses and accept certain things. The only inconsistency in terms of character as far as I have observed, is how you always talk about valuing consistency and staying true to one's principles, and yet you somehow fail in being a role model.
    Last edited by Park; 12-19-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    If you care to know, what annoyed me a little personally is how you once said something along the lines of how you thought you can "deceive" (or persuade) us here that you are any type, by changing your self-typing to a random type and acting accordingly. And then you went on with all the drama, making that huge attention-whoring thread where you presented arguments for LSI, saying you've settled, and so on, just to test people's reactions and see how far you can go. It was like you suddenly assumed everyone is stupid and you can play tricks on them.

You seem to lack moderation in terms of self-expression, appear as though you always put/regard yourself above others, and usually require a little time before you come to your senses and accept certain things. The only inconsistency in terms of character as far as I have observed, is how you always talk about valuing consistency and staying true to one's principles, and yet you somehow fail in being a role model.
    Appreciate the honesty, thanks.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem. That's something you can always count on from me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Absurd, but he's just kind of silly etc, and 2. DA, but she's enneagram 1.. I do think she is LSE but a "more quiet" one., though her kind of.. Upfront attitude kind of comes out sometimes
    Well, there go my dreams of marrying you Jenna. DA has other plans as well.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General line of advice: it's not a good idea to have your supposed type in your username. What are you going to do if (or perhaps when, in this case) you decide a different typing fits you better?
    He's just being a 3 or a 2. It's his way of both getting excited about finding his Identity (which is what Image types tend to do) and reinforcing it to himself, also a behaviour seen in Gilly and his talking about his experiences as an "ILE".
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not ESTj, Mountain.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ahhh, Betas and "honesty" (AKA: the truth)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    i think what people are getting put off by is Dew's lack of Fe-awareness. what people are trying to attribute to Dew's Ni-polr (lack of social insight, not correctly reading people's motivations, etc.) is actually just weak Fe. you see a bunch of "Fe" from Dew because he's trying really hard to use his Role function. but then all of the sudden he'll post something brusque, humorless, and out-of-place in the midst of a conversation, which annoys many people (especially Fe-valuers). someone with strong Fe would know better. Dew on the other hand comes across like he doesn't realize how/why he managed to irritate people.

oh and, in another thread Dew tried to characterize an ESE's Fe + Si as "teaching people helpful skills" ... that just reeks of Delta (and is not Fe!)
    What do you mean by "lack of Fe awareness?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    You can't force people to see you the way you want to be seen. This doesn't work in life and this won't work in socionics, either. And since it's so difficult to know if you're fake or your actual self, most forum members won't change their opinion on you, whatever they think your type is. To me, this is still ESE and that's why it's not "k" for me to change it just because you decided that you want to have a different image.
    He's not forcing people, he's declaring! http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._and_declaring
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 12-23-2011 at 03:42 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think you're IEE, Mountain Dew, as I have from the start. Probably D-IEE, which is why people are mistaking you for an EJ type (the pushiness).

The information content of your posts is heavily ethical. You discourse at great length on relationships and relationship advice. You also display lots of emotion, through emoticons, exclamation marks, capital letters, etc., as well as through your words themselves. In other words, you display large amounts of both Fi and Fe.

You also discuss global trends and large-scale issues with much greater ease and detail than I would expect from a sensory type. Conversely, despite near-universal agreement that you're an Si type, I see very little information content in your posts relating to either Si or Se. In the sample of your recent posts which I looked over, I didn't see any significant discussion of physical comfort, sensory pleasure and aesthetics, or power struggles, territorial control, and force.

I think what most people are identifying as "sensing" or "Demonstrative Se" is actually your Dominant subtype. Combined with your EP temperament, it makes you rather impulsively "pushy". What some are seeing as "weak Fe" (causing offence, being too blunt, etc.), I think is more related to unvalued Fe. I've noted elsewhere that one of the things I find most frustrating about IEEs (and SEEs) is that, while they are clearly proficient in the use of Fe, and often exude a great deal of it in their expressions and vocal modulation, they don't actually care about it, and sometimes even mock people who take it too seriously.

I think hkkmr's arguments in favour of Te-valuing are valid, I just disagree about you being strong in it.

[Edit: what some people think is Ni-PoLR might be Ni-Ignoring. It seems to me you have strong Ni, as demonstrated by your fluency when discussing future events. You simply don't tend to act on it in practice, preferring to experience and find things out for yourself.]
    Last edited by Krig the Viking; 12-23-2011 at 05:23 AM.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Really Krig, I JUST said he's a declaring type. That scratches out LSE. REALLY, I JUST DID.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what MD said in one of his previous threads:
    Si: Having a sense of what will work out long-term, how easy/hard or comfortable/uncomfortable something will be, whether something will be sustainable or not.
    That is a very SEI like point of view of Si. Not only he relates Si with Te "what works", as they have a profound affect on each other for him - fourth function to first function relationship, but he also adds a long term capability to it that can only been seen in the first and eighth functions (4-dimensional).

It's hard to take his definitions seriosly as they are very subjective but if you want to follow his thoughts you have to take them for what they are.

Edit: Here is a more recent example of that same line of thinking.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post834925
    Last edited by Ryan; 12-23-2011 at 01:10 PM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guys... you just want me to accept ESE?
    YES!! how many more cycles must this process repeat? Every time things start getting settled and secure, you start running amok across the socion with self-typing... is boredom the main culprit?
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Really Krig, I JUST said he's a declaring type. That scratches out LSE. REALLY, I JUST DID.
    If you took 2 seconds to read any part of Krig's post, you'd realize he was arguing in favor of IEE, not LSE. IEE, which by the way, is also a declaring type. Oh, and if you even think to say 'Oh, but he edited his post @1:23am, I originally posted @1:13am, you should've seen what he originally had!' ... well you're the queen of editing/deleting your posts, to sway what people think of you, so don't even go there.

Ehem. Anyway, thank you everyone for your input. We have really good arguments on here for IEE, LSE, SEI, and ESE. I'm still soaking them in right now and thinking. Not sure what the ultimatum will be.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LOVE ATTENTION WOOOO
    You sure do.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I PUT OTHERS DOWN TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER BOOOHOOOO
    Yup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast