• Beta

1 14.29%
  • Gamma

0 0%
  • Delta

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello forum. I have been studying Socionics for about 4 or 5 months now, but I have noticed I can be bad when it comes to typing people. Anyways, if you could type me that owuld be great. My pictures are above and some bullets about me are below.

1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole.

2. I can be over-dramatic and outlandish, but it is usually not serious. It is usually to make people laugh.

3. I tend to be impulsive.

4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.

5. I have always been known to think on my feet and on the go. I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.

6. I like causing chaos for the fun of it sometimes and have been known to troll just because it was fun.

7. I am usually a quick learner and can be very competitive when it comes to debating.

8. I like doing sports that require lots of speed.

9. I can be shifty, crafty, and sneaky.

10. I have a knack for falling for the artistic type of woman who is mysterious, humble, and kind.

11. I love animals and learning about them, though I can see the rational in hunting and have watched animals being killed on youtube......more because I was curious about how they slaughter them or what happens. I would never hurt animals though.

12. I love the unknown.

13. I like writing poetry when I am depressed.

14. I think about philosophy all the time and new ideas about the universe and all of reality.

15. I have a very hard time with repetition and remembering laws.

16. I like making and breaking peace.

17. I like being the center of attention but usually downplay it in front of people.

18. I have been known to have trouble with empathy.

19. I tend to be conservative with my social views but mostly have a live and let live attitude. I'm not die-hard about causes and don't really care for them.

20. I am a good dancer

21. I don't mind being by myself but I do need social interaction to be happy.

22. I like playing the game, "Would you rather do this or this"

21. I have suspected myself as ILE.

Hope this clears it up. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-03-2011 at 12:18 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While reading your post ENxp stood out to me; ILE is quite likely. The more you learn about personality theory and study/interact with people the better you will get at typing people. Welcome to the forum!

P.S. - What kind of dancing are you into?

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually make up my own stuff. Not a big fan of group dancing. I try to be as ridiculous as I can while looking good.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO you're possibly a LIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.

5. ... I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.

15. I have a very hard time ... remembering laws.

I think these things are in opposition with ILE, but supporting LIE - in the big picture, otherwise a Te type would do. The latest is rather a notification on your interest and involvement in the dynamics of your environment.
    ---

Do you have your thoughts about reality and universe somewhere, like blog or posts?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILE would be my pick too, and probably e7

updated: ILE sx/so 7w8
    Last edited by silke; 01-26-2015 at 04:26 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    ILE would be my pick too, and probably e7
    He would be my identical in both. And yes he is very me-like. Ne-subtype maybe as he goes on and on about quite random things he likes.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    SLI
    I think I actually agree with you on a typing, for once...

I suspect SLI, ISTp, because of the 2nd picture... imo, the eyes look very Te-ego-ish to me.

You seem to have a creative, rebellious air about you, that I could see you as an energetic ISTp... but it seems as though you want to come across smart... like you're attracted to the 'philosophical' Alpha portrait of ILE.

For those of us who have studied socionics a while, we know that ILEs aren't the only philosophical types out there. I'm mentioning that, because, as The Ineffable pointed out, some things you say conflict... so I feel there is a discrepancy between who you are, and who you want to be.

It took me a while to truly understand and realize myself as ESE, just ask the people on this forum. I don't feel confident in any definite typing of you right now, (considering both Si ego and Ti ego- could *possibly* see Alpha NT) so I'll just say first off welcome and secondly, continue to post, be active, and express your opinion, and your true type will come out eventually.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE would be my guess, too.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    IMO you're possibly a LIE.

I think these things are in opposition with ILE, but supporting LIE - in the big picture, otherwise a Te type would do. The latest is rather a notification on your interest and involvement in the dynamics of your environment.
    ---

Do you have your thoughts about reality and universe somewhere, like blog or posts?

Sometimes I want to act the opposite just because. Sometimes I want to burn everything that is perfect and watch the world go in flames. Sometimes I want to kick down my most beautiful creations in a thunderous dance of excitement. Sometimes I wish I was a criminal and I could break every law in the land. Sometimes I want to ruin conversations that are going too well. Sometimes I want to crash parties and make everyone angry at me. Sometimes I want be like Alex off of a Clockwork Orange. Sometimes I want to betray people just to see their reaction.

Rob the banks!

Listen to the screams!

Burn and burn and burn!

For no good reason! Yes! How exciting to watch and enjoy my rage, my suffering, my anger!

and then.....

I want to help those in need. I want to build back what I tore down. I want to start from the ashes of the flames. I want to make a city of gold. Be a shrewd emperor and reign over my land and do everything for my people. I want to make the laws and protect. I want to be a peacemaker who makes conversations go smoothly. I want to make conflict go away. I want to build a peaceful and joyful world for all the people.

and then.....

I want to watch it go in flames again.

and then here is another one down here

Writing for the sake of writing

Which way is the way

Musical notes keep my pen fighting

and the music tells me what to say

The language I most understand

Giving my pen so much emotion

It keeps making each thought grand

An endless and vibrant motion

Sometimes you make me feel sadness

But never failing to appease

Driving away all that stored madness

It is my feelings that you seize

I have always thought language limited thought

But I have been wrong on occasion

You are the magic gem in life I sought

Music, the language of ultimate persuasion

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE, going by VI.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This made me suspect alpha, though being a halloween costume, not a sure thing in my mind.

Agree that you sort of look Si in that particular pic. Doesn't mean you're SLI though, by any stretch. Especially if you were drunk or sleepy there, or just about to blink.

here u struck me as Fe-HA, but again, not a sure thing.

1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole.
    This can either be Te or Ti. Depends. You feeling like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation strikes me as Fe-valuing possibly if you care more about supporting the emotional environment, but could be Fi-valuing if you're concerned that having an argument might affect negatively the relationship between yourself and the other person/people.

2. I can be over-dramatic and outlandish, but it is usually not serious. It is usually to make people laugh.
    This here is what clinches Fe-HA to me.

Can either be ILE or SLE. Both are impulsive per my understanding.

NTR i dont think.

5. I have always been known to think on my feet and on the go. I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.
    This for some reason rings an Ne bell to me.

6. I like causing chaos for the fun of it sometimes and have been known to troll just because it was fun.
    Fe-HA. Also sounds more consistent perhaps with SLE.

7. I am usually a quick learner and can be very competitive when it comes to debating.
    Quick learning NTR, but being competitive in debating does sort of ring an Se-valuing bell to me, but ime alpha NTs are big into debating stupid little things to the death as well.

yeah sounds Se-like.

not sure.

10. I have a knack for falling for the artistic type of woman who is mysterious, humble, and kind.
    that could totally be several different types. Kindness is NTR.

11. I love animals and learning about them, though I can see the rational in hunting and have watched animals being killed on youtube......more because I was curious about how they slaughter them or what happens. I would never hurt animals though.
    NTR

12. I love the unknown.
    Ne

not sure. could be your Id functions coming out in a stressful time? Also, strikes me as an Fe-valuing thing to do.

14. I think about philosophy all the time and new ideas about the universe and all of reality.
    NeTi

my question is this: why are you trying to remember laws anyway? Sounds like you're saying you feel you really need to, and you WANT to, but it's hard for you. your motivation to do this sounds Ti to me. Ne-dom might make it hard to stick with something to memorize it, so i think this is still consistent with NeTi.

this is weird to me. doesn't sound Fi at all. Sounds like you like drama. So Fe-valuing.

17. I like being the center of attention but usually downplay it in front of people.
    hmmmmm. Another notch for Fe-HA

Fi-POLR

19. I tend to be conservative with my social views but mostly have a live and let live attitude. I'm not die-hard about causes and don't really care for them.
    Ne/Si quadra

Yeah so, there's some uncertaintly in my mind from what you've said so far, but even before i got down to your self typing, I already had a suspicion that you are probably ILE. Unsure though between SLE and ILE for you. I believe Fe-HA is very clear.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Workoholic, I appreciate it. Also, the kind of women I am attracted to are the mysterious, laid-back, nurturing, and graceful women whom I have to fight for and impress. I definitely like when a lady motivates and stimulates me. I tend to be a little lazy when it comes to cleaning, cooking, and folding my clothes. I like to be reassured by my mate that they love me and that will accept me for my weirdness but also push me to better myself.

That girl off that movie 50/50, the psychologist, whooooo she was very attractive. Her personality was very riveting. I love being romantic with a lady! However, I will take advantage of a woman who is way too submissive. I like a lady who is somewhat independent and can be honest with me in situations.

I also daydream A LOT and think of wild fantasies of me saving the world and going on adventures around the world. I have a good ear for music
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-31-2011 at 07:35 PM.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like you could be ILE to me too. Si-seeking or Ni-seeking, it seems, which discounts LSE and SLI which are other types people are suggesting. Fe-HA seems pretty evident. A lot of your comments on your social role remind me of my ILE friend. And I dunno.
    The woman in 50/50 may have been SEI, Sooo...I guess you could be ILE based on that. Maybe.
    I guess SLE and ILE are the pieces I'm setting aside as more likely based on Fe-HA.

But I could be wrong.

Sometimes I want to act the opposite just because. Sometimes I want to burn everything that is perfect and watch the world go in flames. Sometimes I want to kick down my most beautiful creations in a thunderous dance of excitement. Sometimes I wish I was a criminal and I could break every law in the land. Sometimes I want to ruin conversations that are going too well. Sometimes I want to crash parties and make everyone angry at me. Sometimes I want be like Alex off of a Clockwork Orange. Sometimes I want to betray people just to see their reaction.
    You seem really spunky, by the way. Like a free spirit, but the "sometimes I want to" makes it seem like you feel really restricted to experiment socially...although I must admit most of those are sort of negative experiments.
    I wonder what your motivation to do these things is. Don't know why I typed this. You can ignore me. Though Clockwork Orange is rather beta-ish from my understanding of it. SOOO..SLE could be even more likely.

^ Not helpful. I apologize.
    Last edited by fen; 01-01-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    You seem like you could be ILE to me too. Si-seeking or Ni-seeking, it seems, which discounts LSE and SLI which are other types people are suggesting. Fe-HA seems pretty evident. A lot of your comments on your social role remind me of my ILE friend. And I dunno.
    The woman in 50/50 may have been SEI, Sooo...I guess you could be ILE based on that. Maybe.
    I guess SLE and ILE are the pieces I'm setting aside as more likely based on Fe-HA.

But I could be wrong.

You seem really spunky, by the way. Like a free spirit, but the "sometimes I want to" makes it seem like you feel really restricted to experiment socially...although I must admit most of those are sort of negative experiments.
    I wonder what your motivation to do these things is. Don't know why I typed this. You can ignore me. Though Clockwork Orange is rather beta-ish from my understanding of it. SOOO..SLE could be even more likely.

^ Not helpful. I apologize.
    Any information is helpful my friend. I don't have any real life friends who are interested in MBTI or socionics lol. I mainly want to find out my type because I want to find my dual. Something I have always valued is my ability to improvise in almost any situation. I also tend to expend a lot of energy at one time and then need a break from everything. I like to have an audience as well. I am very bad at following directions exactly, it requires me to stop and think methodically. Hope you guys all had a great New Years btw.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

where are all of these obvious-as-hell ILEs coming from? Ne-ILE for you it is; the pics alone give me an overwhelming impression of Alpha Ne (looking just like Jim Parsons to me in the second one), and if those questionnaire answers (and anything in the vicinity of them) aren't indicative of Ne gone wild and Fe>Fi, then I don't know what is...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think ILE too.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Holy crap ...Marista is a socionics jesus

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    Holy crap ...Marista is a socionics jesus
    why do you say that?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

For the people who said SLI, you are right. After a year of observing and dwelling and experiencing it has hit me. What's also interesting was that my daydreaming was always me doing physical activities, not necessarily imaginary worlds. Thanks guys.
    No problem. Come again. lol
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    why do you say that?
    i thought it explained itself .
    well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE
    Oh, it happens all the time. I don't have enough energy to give explanations sometimes; Se PoLR problems.

But generally speaking, of him, enthusiasm about and for things is not type related and most people think it's Fe; while Fe types get enthusiastic, their main concern or social role is to use their emotions and read others as well. When you're troubled or upset by something and these emotions are quite blatant, the Fe types can then read it, but miss subtle cues and can't read the introverted emotions of Fi types because Fe/Fi both have intricate abilities to read (through watching a person's face, body movement, etc) their type of emotions.

Just like sociability has nothing to do with E/I either and is often used to determine who an E/I is.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HEAR THEE HEAR THEE
    Read this very well and tell me what you can asses about this individual's personality from this alone:

"1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole."
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You remind me of ezra.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if you have the time, could I hear a more detailed analysis? Would more pictures/information help?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if you have the time, could I hear a more detailed analysis? Would more pictures/information help?
    No pictures are needed; it was clear from what you said about yourself that you were Ne seeking; this is because you get bored with mundane things quite easily and that this boredom isn't necessarily related to lack of interaction with others, as would sometimes indicate SEE behavior; your boredom is "what's new" or "let's go get a new idea."

Most of the time, introverted functions, as a base function, are difficult to observe at first encounter. You, for instance, didn't come off as an introvert; the general impression you gave to others were of someone who was quite restless in their pursuit and even though I'm sure you're that way quite frequently, type is a matter of typical and not occasional behavior.

Those less inclined to be patient, observant, in typing others are far more likely to overlook some very key information, which I considered in my overall analysis of your type. Everything is a matter of personal bias and interpretation unless a person is patient, observant, and knows how to construct a general framework...so I began by reading your list:

Those two highlighted indicate dynamics; it throws you right out of statics

Si is intrisinctly involved in the changes that take place to your internal sense of physical and psychological stability. Strong Si is effervesently and naturally efficient in awareness of these processes. Strong Si focuses constantly on the relationship between the inner sense of wellbeing of different stimulai.

You see, there are so many misconceptions about Ne ego base types, especially ILE, and that people think they are so out there all the time that they are the only special types, which isn't true at all; in fact, I took what you wrote in the above as "attracting attention to yourself" and which I take it that you like and enjoy, which I interpret as "building relationships" and comforting people making them feel welcome in an easy going atmosphere.

Yes, yes, people can interpret that a bizillion ways but I interpret things in the blocks; your first statement took you out of the statics, and now I had to look at all the dynamics..Fe, Ni, Te, and Si

Not type related; if impulsive is me feeling like having cake and running to the store and buying a cake, than I could be called that as well

DATA; a sensory type. Si, Si, Si, Si; that flashed before my eyes like IDK what. Do you know that most N types suck at data, except the Te suggestive? Well, it's true, Einstein, myself included, I tend to take a notepad so I can write down information and not forget them because I suck at it.

Te in the Perceptual type. You seem rather flexible; economy of action and economy of information seems like Delta value; improvised thinking is not Ne; creative thinking is not Ne; Ne is perception of object beyond it's physical quality; Ne needs to scan the world constantly for variety; I'll go over why you need this in a few...

A lot of people like to do this.

Yeah, so can a lot of people; not type related.

I put this on hold; although many descriptions speak of SLI not moving fast, the reality is that SLI make amazing sportsmen and many sports are occupied by SLI that are speed and accuracy related, such as Soccer, Basketball, American Football, less so but still significantly Baseball.

Again Ne is not "creative" and I think people took this one sentence you wrote to mean you must be Ne because they've come to incorrectly associate and wrongfully label as well as strictly, without an ability to reevaluate their understanding, stick to that equation, which isn't true.

Ah, here we have some value; I asked after reading all the things proceeding this as to why he would come to mention he wants mysterious? and KIND? and HUMBLE? I wanted to also wait on my interpretation of this as most people, you would agree want many positive attributes and qualities in a compatible mate.

Would you agree that many, most, any person loves animals? You don't have the level of empathy required to be an Fi base type; which is basically a cringe feeling when seeing depictions of hurt animals; not EII anyway at all. This only served to rule out types.

12. I love the unknown.
    Many do for different reasons; some have learn to overcome difficult situations and have learned that they can face the unknown forcefully, proudly, stoically and that's created a readiness to act in any situation without hesitation. But, to LOVE the unknown seems an interesting choice of words; I could not utilize this statement in any way except to ponder it's potentiality.

Your feelings or your self expression throughout all this has been rather subdues, even though in your pictures, you come out as you want to be seen, which is extravert, quite different than how you present yourself in writing.

Again, people think this is Ne, which it is not. Take Ne, it's the potential of the object, um...when you mention something like an atomic bomb, an Ne doesn't picture the bomb and it's apparent qualities, it pictures it's potential, which is mass destruction, an expansive and harmful spread out energy; as information goes in about the bomb, Ne can build a more potential on what just pictured.

Creative thinking from analysis and new ideas is more in relation to Ti, inferred thinking; Si perceives what their internal state does from these thinking on ideas.

Introvert: Si is related to following one's own needs instead of focusing on some externally-driven conception of what is necessary to acquire or achieve;

LAWS are externally driven; it's a fact of life. By being an introvert, you're not only able to dislodge yourself from the external world, but now the internal mechanisms of "creative" and "clever" thinking proceeds and takes precedence.

LOL can't hold your Fe PoLR still? anyway, some people, who can't type if their life depended upon it would bark at you that they think this is Fi PoLR. LOL But from your point 15, I determined you were a solid introvert and hence from there I also looked at this and looked at intent. Well, Fi PoLR doesn't make and break peace intentionally, they just say things out of line and expect people to laugh about it; you, however do it intentionally, you even say it right here and that is a major point others over looked about you. So that's Fe PoLR, you may look it up.

In no where you mentioned anything about not being able to keep relationships. In fact, people who can't type determined that you can't but you didn't say that; you seem to like being around people, so much so that you'll try to get there attention to be around them. That takes you out of Fi PoLR; you don't hark about your insecurities with regards to your relationships "why did this person leave me? I can't keep people around." etc. You just don't.

Aw, Delta ST. They don't have to be E/I they just have to be Delta ST.

You mean sympathy? um look that one up
    Either way, I think you meant Fe PoLR so you can look that up; it's more trouble showing emotions or emotional feedback. Fe PoLR: feel insecure and tense in situations expecting vocal displays of feelings and passions. I gathered that much already, but at this point the picture was just too clear to be anything but SLI.

20. I am a good dancer

21. I don't mind being by myself but I do need social interaction to be happy.
    Social? As in being around friends? Family?

22. I like playing the game, "Would you rather do this or this"

21. I have suspected myself as ILE.

Hope this clears it up. Thanks!
    I usually make up my own stuff. Not a big fan of group dancing. I try to be as ridiculous as I can while looking good.

Rob the banks!

Listen to the screams!

Burn and burn and burn!

For no good reason! Yes! How exciting to watch and enjoy my rage, my suffering, my anger!

and then.....

I want to help those in need. I want to build back what I tore down. I want to start from the ashes of the flames. I want to make a city of gold. Be a shrewd emperor and reign over my land and do everything for my people. I want to make the laws and protect. I want to be a peacemaker who makes conversations go smoothly. I want to make conflict go away. I want to build a peaceful and joyful world for all the people.

and then.....

I want to watch it go in flames again.

and then here is another one down here

Writing for the sake of writing

Which way is the way

Musical notes keep my pen fighting

and the music tells me what to say

The language I most understand

Giving my pen so much emotion

It keeps making each thought grand

An endless and vibrant motion

Sometimes you make me feel sadness

But never failing to appease

Driving away all that stored madness

It is my feelings that you seize

I have always thought language limited thought

But I have been wrong on occasion

You are the magic gem in life I sought

Music, the language of ultimate persuasion

Workoholic, I appreciate it. Also, the kind of women I am attracted to are the mysterious, laid-back, nurturing, and graceful women whom I have to fight for and impress. I definitely like when a lady motivates and stimulates me. I tend to be a little lazy when it comes to cleaning, cooking, and folding my clothes. I like to be reassured by my mate that they love me and that will accept me for my weirdness but also push me to better myself.
    Um... Workaholics missed that LOL
    Guess who motivate and stimulate? N types.
    Nice writing; it's not type related; what IS type related is what you write when you write something. I moralize when I write. I'm a moralist.

That girl off that movie 50/50, the psychologist, whooooo she was very attractive. Her personality was very riveting. I love being romantic with a lady! However, I will take advantage of a woman who is way too submissive. I like a lady who is somewhat independent and can be honest with me in situations.
    Delta ST. Story ends here. Sensualist, need I say more?
    @Fireyed and @Jadae does the above sound familiar?

I also daydream A LOT and think of wild fantasies of me saving the world and going on adventures around the world. I have a good ear for music

Any information is helpful my friend. I don't have any real life friends who are interested in MBTI or socionics lol. I mainly want to find out my type because I want to find my dual. Something I have always valued is my ability to improvise in almost any situation. I also tend to expend a lot of energy at one time and then need a break from everything. I like to have an audience as well. I am very bad at following directions exactly, it requires me to stop and think methodically. Hope you guys all had a great New Years btw.

Absurd, I think you're bein a dick but I don't know if you care or not lol. Typhoon and Absurd, you guys should kiss and make up. It's New Years, make some more friends.
    Day dreaming? I'm not sure where that fits yet, but I'm still evaluating it.

You get the picture; sorry I slowed down towards the end; I'm exasperated.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-20-2013 at 05:46 AM.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ST for sure
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa, keep talking and you will drive him to change his type, believe me

btw what is your level of education? the kind of bullshit you spew is unforgivable, socionics aside

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

he looks like truck to me?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from the screenshot of the video I vote LSI.

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ. Static, thinking, IJ>EP, delcrative>questioning, the look of the face fits.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are what ever type Vladimir Putin is...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    You are what ever type Vladimir Putin is...
    Putin is typed LSI or LII

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My (IEE) dog jumped up and looked all intimidated when she heard your voice.

But yeah, LSI.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This video is one is of me improvising, acting a white boy from the hood
    Ti-ILE. You have similar mannerisms and explanation style to a couple Ti-ILE guys I've been acquainted with.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sensory type.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Ti-ILE. You have similar mannerisms and explanation style to a couple Ti-ILE guys I've been acquainted with.
    You seem to be the closest. I have huge issues with bureaucracy and paperwork. I always try to take shortcuts, make a joke out of rules that dont make sense, and am constantly silly snd outlandish to make my friends laugh. I love performing and improvising to make my friends laugh too and rely on my cleverness when I bang heads with superiors. This mostly entails finding out what people think is funny and then becoming more ridiculous with it. In times of chaos im able to perform the best and fill in the holes when people dont know what to do. Leadership then berates me for now following the rules...btw i am in the navy snd hate the rules that dont make sense. The problem is that my body seems more sensory by nature though i am oblivious at times because i daydream so much. I do respect rank though in the military because i have to.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type my lady

See of you guys can type my lady. She always has the same smile like this in every picture, generally reserved, indecisive, likes to work with her hands, does not like to cry in front of people, soft voice, enjoys art, likes to laugh and joke around, has very personal values, very curious, enjoys being outside but also likes to lay around a lot, motherly like aura, very clever sense of humor, charming, treats everyone the same, likes to please, cares about appearance sparingly but can make herself look nice without tryiing too hard, and does not believe in marriage. Hates confrontation and anyone trying to control her. Thinks a lot about her values and is rational about making decisions. Likes to be spontaneous.
    Last edited by Kim; 10-10-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

almost definitely ixfx. maybe eii?

delta st

you are a handsome couple

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast