View Poll Results: type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    2 28.57%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    3 42.86%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    2 28.57%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
  • Alpha

    1 14.29%
  • Beta

    1 14.29%
  • Gamma

    0 0%
  • Delta

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 118

Thread: Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Hello forum. I have been studying Socionics for about 4 or 5 months now, but I have noticed I can be bad when it comes to typing people. Anyways, if you could type me that owuld be great. My pictures are above and some bullets about me are below.

    1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole.

    2. I can be over-dramatic and outlandish, but it is usually not serious. It is usually to make people laugh.

    3. I tend to be impulsive.

    4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.

    5. I have always been known to think on my feet and on the go. I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.

    6. I like causing chaos for the fun of it sometimes and have been known to troll just because it was fun.

    7. I am usually a quick learner and can be very competitive when it comes to debating.

    8. I like doing sports that require lots of speed.

    9. I can be shifty, crafty, and sneaky.

    10. I have a knack for falling for the artistic type of woman who is mysterious, humble, and kind.

    11. I love animals and learning about them, though I can see the rational in hunting and have watched animals being killed on youtube......more because I was curious about how they slaughter them or what happens. I would never hurt animals though.

    12. I love the unknown.

    13. I like writing poetry when I am depressed.

    14. I think about philosophy all the time and new ideas about the universe and all of reality.

    15. I have a very hard time with repetition and remembering laws.

    16. I like making and breaking peace.

    17. I like being the center of attention but usually downplay it in front of people.

    18. I have been known to have trouble with empathy.

    19. I tend to be conservative with my social views but mostly have a live and let live attitude. I'm not die-hard about causes and don't really care for them.

    20. I am a good dancer

    21. I don't mind being by myself but I do need social interaction to be happy.

    22. I like playing the game, "Would you rather do this or this"

    21. I have suspected myself as ILE.

    Hope this clears it up. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-03-2011 at 01:18 AM.

  2. #2
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You sound like you could be ILE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  3. #3
    under the bridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Ne-LII
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    While reading your post ENxp stood out to me; ILE is quite likely. The more you learn about personality theory and study/interact with people the better you will get at typing people. Welcome to the forum!

    P.S. - What kind of dancing are you into?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I usually make up my own stuff. Not a big fan of group dancing. I try to be as ridiculous as I can while looking good.

  5. #5
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO you're possibly a LIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.

    5. ... I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.

    15. I have a very hard time ... remembering laws.

    16. I like making and breaking peace.
    I think these things are in opposition with ILE, but supporting LIE - in the big picture, otherwise a Te type would do. The latest is rather a notification on your interest and involvement in the dynamics of your environment.
    ---

    Do you have your thoughts about reality and universe somewhere, like blog or posts?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  6. #6
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,781
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE would be my pick too, and probably e7

    updated: ILE sx/so 7w8
    Last edited by silke; 01-26-2015 at 05:26 AM.

  7. #7
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI

  8. #8
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    ILE would be my pick too, and probably e7
    He would be my identical in both. And yes he is very me-like. Ne-subtype maybe as he goes on and on about quite random things he likes.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  9. #9
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    SLI
    I think I actually agree with you on a typing, for once...

    I suspect SLI, ISTp, because of the 2nd picture... imo, the eyes look very Te-ego-ish to me.

    You seem to have a creative, rebellious air about you, that I could see you as an energetic ISTp... but it seems as though you want to come across smart... like you're attracted to the 'philosophical' Alpha portrait of ILE.

    For those of us who have studied socionics a while, we know that ILEs aren't the only philosophical types out there. I'm mentioning that, because, as The Ineffable pointed out, some things you say conflict... so I feel there is a discrepancy between who you are, and who you want to be.

    It took me a while to truly understand and realize myself as ESE, just ask the people on this forum. I don't feel confident in any definite typing of you right now, (considering both Si ego and Ti ego- could *possibly* see Alpha NT) so I'll just say first off welcome and secondly, continue to post, be active, and express your opinion, and your true type will come out eventually.

  10. #10
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE would be my guess, too.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    IMO you're possibly a LIE.

    I think these things are in opposition with ILE, but supporting LIE - in the big picture, otherwise a Te type would do. The latest is rather a notification on your interest and involvement in the dynamics of your environment.
    ---

    Do you have your thoughts about reality and universe somewhere, like blog or posts?


    Sometimes I want to act the opposite just because. Sometimes I want to burn everything that is perfect and watch the world go in flames. Sometimes I want to kick down my most beautiful creations in a thunderous dance of excitement. Sometimes I wish I was a criminal and I could break every law in the land. Sometimes I want to ruin conversations that are going too well. Sometimes I want to crash parties and make everyone angry at me. Sometimes I want be like Alex off of a Clockwork Orange. Sometimes I want to betray people just to see their reaction.

    Rob the banks!

    Listen to the screams!

    Burn and burn and burn!

    For no good reason! Yes! How exciting to watch and enjoy my rage, my suffering, my anger!

    and then.....

    I want to help those in need. I want to build back what I tore down. I want to start from the ashes of the flames. I want to make a city of gold. Be a shrewd emperor and reign over my land and do everything for my people. I want to make the laws and protect. I want to be a peacemaker who makes conversations go smoothly. I want to make conflict go away. I want to build a peaceful and joyful world for all the people.

    and then.....

    I want to watch it go in flames again.



    and then here is another one down here


    Writing for the sake of writing

    Which way is the way

    Musical notes keep my pen fighting

    and the music tells me what to say



    The language I most understand

    Giving my pen so much emotion

    It keeps making each thought grand

    An endless and vibrant motion



    Sometimes you make me feel sadness

    But never failing to appease

    Driving away all that stored madness

    It is my feelings that you seize



    I have always thought language limited thought

    But I have been wrong on occasion

    You are the magic gem in life I sought

    Music, the language of ultimate persuasion

  12. #12
    Hiding Typhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Posts
    2,645
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE, going by VI.

  13. #13
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    This made me suspect alpha, though being a halloween costume, not a sure thing in my mind.

    Agree that you sort of look Si in that particular pic. Doesn't mean you're SLI though, by any stretch. Especially if you were drunk or sleepy there, or just about to blink.

    here u struck me as Fe-HA, but again, not a sure thing.


    1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole.
    This can either be Te or Ti. Depends. You feeling like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation strikes me as Fe-valuing possibly if you care more about supporting the emotional environment, but could be Fi-valuing if you're concerned that having an argument might affect negatively the relationship between yourself and the other person/people.

    2. I can be over-dramatic and outlandish, but it is usually not serious. It is usually to make people laugh.
    This here is what clinches Fe-HA to me.

    3. I tend to be impulsive.
    Can either be ILE or SLE. Both are impulsive per my understanding.

    4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.
    NTR i dont think.

    5. I have always been known to think on my feet and on the go. I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.
    This for some reason rings an Ne bell to me.

    6. I like causing chaos for the fun of it sometimes and have been known to troll just because it was fun.
    Fe-HA. Also sounds more consistent perhaps with SLE.

    7. I am usually a quick learner and can be very competitive when it comes to debating.
    Quick learning NTR, but being competitive in debating does sort of ring an Se-valuing bell to me, but ime alpha NTs are big into debating stupid little things to the death as well.

    8. I like doing sports that require lots of speed.
    yeah sounds Se-like.

    9. I can be shifty, crafty, and sneaky.
    not sure.

    10. I have a knack for falling for the artistic type of woman who is mysterious, humble, and kind.
    that could totally be several different types. Kindness is NTR.

    11. I love animals and learning about them, though I can see the rational in hunting and have watched animals being killed on youtube......more because I was curious about how they slaughter them or what happens. I would never hurt animals though.
    NTR

    12. I love the unknown.
    Ne

    13. I like writing poetry when I am depressed.
    not sure. could be your Id functions coming out in a stressful time? Also, strikes me as an Fe-valuing thing to do.

    14. I think about philosophy all the time and new ideas about the universe and all of reality.
    NeTi

    15. I have a very hard time with repetition and remembering laws.
    my question is this: why are you trying to remember laws anyway? Sounds like you're saying you feel you really need to, and you WANT to, but it's hard for you. your motivation to do this sounds Ti to me. Ne-dom might make it hard to stick with something to memorize it, so i think this is still consistent with NeTi.

    16. I like making and breaking peace.
    this is weird to me. doesn't sound Fi at all. Sounds like you like drama. So Fe-valuing.

    17. I like being the center of attention but usually downplay it in front of people.
    hmmmmm. Another notch for Fe-HA

    18. I have been known to have trouble with empathy.
    Fi-POLR

    19. I tend to be conservative with my social views but mostly have a live and let live attitude. I'm not die-hard about causes and don't really care for them.
    Ne/Si quadra




    Yeah so, there's some uncertaintly in my mind from what you've said so far, but even before i got down to your self typing, I already had a suspicion that you are probably ILE. Unsure though between SLE and ILE for you. I believe Fe-HA is very clear.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Workoholic, I appreciate it. Also, the kind of women I am attracted to are the mysterious, laid-back, nurturing, and graceful women whom I have to fight for and impress. I definitely like when a lady motivates and stimulates me. I tend to be a little lazy when it comes to cleaning, cooking, and folding my clothes. I like to be reassured by my mate that they love me and that will accept me for my weirdness but also push me to better myself.

    That girl off that movie 50/50, the psychologist, whooooo she was very attractive. Her personality was very riveting. I love being romantic with a lady! However, I will take advantage of a woman who is way too submissive. I like a lady who is somewhat independent and can be honest with me in situations.

    I also daydream A LOT and think of wild fantasies of me saving the world and going on adventures around the world. I have a good ear for music
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-31-2011 at 08:35 PM.

  15. #15
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You seem like you could be ILE to me too. Si-seeking or Ni-seeking, it seems, which discounts LSE and SLI which are other types people are suggesting. Fe-HA seems pretty evident. A lot of your comments on your social role remind me of my ILE friend. And I dunno.
    The woman in 50/50 may have been SEI, Sooo...I guess you could be ILE based on that. Maybe.
    I guess SLE and ILE are the pieces I'm setting aside as more likely based on Fe-HA.

    But I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Sometimes I want to act the opposite just because. Sometimes I want to burn everything that is perfect and watch the world go in flames. Sometimes I want to kick down my most beautiful creations in a thunderous dance of excitement. Sometimes I wish I was a criminal and I could break every law in the land. Sometimes I want to ruin conversations that are going too well. Sometimes I want to crash parties and make everyone angry at me. Sometimes I want be like Alex off of a Clockwork Orange. Sometimes I want to betray people just to see their reaction.
    You seem really spunky, by the way. Like a free spirit, but the "sometimes I want to" makes it seem like you feel really restricted to experiment socially...although I must admit most of those are sort of negative experiments.
    I wonder what your motivation to do these things is. Don't know why I typed this. You can ignore me. Though Clockwork Orange is rather beta-ish from my understanding of it. SOOO..SLE could be even more likely.

    ^ Not helpful. I apologize.
    Last edited by fen; 01-01-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    You seem like you could be ILE to me too. Si-seeking or Ni-seeking, it seems, which discounts LSE and SLI which are other types people are suggesting. Fe-HA seems pretty evident. A lot of your comments on your social role remind me of my ILE friend. And I dunno.
    The woman in 50/50 may have been SEI, Sooo...I guess you could be ILE based on that. Maybe.
    I guess SLE and ILE are the pieces I'm setting aside as more likely based on Fe-HA.

    But I could be wrong.


    You seem really spunky, by the way. Like a free spirit, but the "sometimes I want to" makes it seem like you feel really restricted to experiment socially...although I must admit most of those are sort of negative experiments.
    I wonder what your motivation to do these things is. Don't know why I typed this. You can ignore me. Though Clockwork Orange is rather beta-ish from my understanding of it. SOOO..SLE could be even more likely.

    ^ Not helpful. I apologize.
    Any information is helpful my friend. I don't have any real life friends who are interested in MBTI or socionics lol. I mainly want to find out my type because I want to find my dual. Something I have always valued is my ability to improvise in almost any situation. I also tend to expend a lot of energy at one time and then need a break from everything. I like to have an audience as well. I am very bad at following directions exactly, it requires me to stop and think methodically. Hope you guys all had a great New Years btw.

  17. #17
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,905
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    where are all of these obvious-as-hell ILEs coming from? Ne-ILE for you it is; the pics alone give me an overwhelming impression of Alpha Ne (looking just like Jim Parsons to me in the second one), and if those questionnaire answers (and anything in the vicinity of them) aren't indicative of Ne gone wild and Fe>Fi, then I don't know what is...

  18. #18
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I think ILE too.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  19. #19

    Default

    Holy crap ...Marista is a socionics jesus

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    Holy crap ...Marista is a socionics jesus
    why do you say that?

  21. #21
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    For the people who said SLI, you are right. After a year of observing and dwelling and experiencing it has hit me. What's also interesting was that my daydreaming was always me doing physical activities, not necessarily imaginary worlds. Thanks guys.
    No problem. Come again. lol

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    why do you say that?
    i thought it explained itself .
    well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    i thought it explained itself .
    well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE
    Oh, it happens all the time. I don't have enough energy to give explanations sometimes; Se PoLR problems.

    But generally speaking, of him, enthusiasm about and for things is not type related and most people think it's Fe; while Fe types get enthusiastic, their main concern or social role is to use their emotions and read others as well. When you're troubled or upset by something and these emotions are quite blatant, the Fe types can then read it, but miss subtle cues and can't read the introverted emotions of Fi types because Fe/Fi both have intricate abilities to read (through watching a person's face, body movement, etc) their type of emotions.

    Just like sociability has nothing to do with E/I either and is often used to determine who an E/I is.

  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    i thought it explained itself .
    well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE
    Read this very well and tell me what you can asses about this individual's personality from this alone:

    "1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole."

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    You remind me of ezra.

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maritsa, if you have the time, could I hear a more detailed analysis? Would more pictures/information help?

  27. #27
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Maritsa, if you have the time, could I hear a more detailed analysis? Would more pictures/information help?
    No pictures are needed; it was clear from what you said about yourself that you were Ne seeking; this is because you get bored with mundane things quite easily and that this boredom isn't necessarily related to lack of interaction with others, as would sometimes indicate SEE behavior; your boredom is "what's new" or "let's go get a new idea."

    Most of the time, introverted functions, as a base function, are difficult to observe at first encounter. You, for instance, didn't come off as an introvert; the general impression you gave to others were of someone who was quite restless in their pursuit and even though I'm sure you're that way quite frequently, type is a matter of typical and not occasional behavior.

    Those less inclined to be patient, observant, in typing others are far more likely to overlook some very key information, which I considered in my overall analysis of your type. Everything is a matter of personal bias and interpretation unless a person is patient, observant, and knows how to construct a general framework...so I began by reading your list:


    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole.
    Those two highlighted indicate dynamics; it throws you right out of statics


    Si is intrisinctly involved in the changes that take place to your internal sense of physical and psychological stability. Strong Si is effervesently and naturally efficient in awareness of these processes. Strong Si focuses constantly on the relationship between the inner sense of wellbeing of different stimulai.


    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    2. I can be over-dramatic and outlandish, but it is usually not serious. It is usually to make people laugh.
    You see, there are so many misconceptions about Ne ego base types, especially ILE, and that people think they are so out there all the time that they are the only special types, which isn't true at all; in fact, I took what you wrote in the above as "attracting attention to yourself" and which I take it that you like and enjoy, which I interpret as "building relationships" and comforting people making them feel welcome in an easy going atmosphere.

    Yes, yes, people can interpret that a bizillion ways but I interpret things in the blocks; your first statement took you out of the statics, and now I had to look at all the dynamics..Fe, Ni, Te, and Si


    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    3. I tend to be impulsive.
    Not type related; if impulsive is me feeling like having cake and running to the store and buying a cake, than I could be called that as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.
    DATA; a sensory type. Si, Si, Si, Si; that flashed before my eyes like IDK what. Do you know that most N types suck at data, except the Te suggestive? Well, it's true, Einstein, myself included, I tend to take a notepad so I can write down information and not forget them because I suck at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    5. I have always been known to think on my feet and on the go. I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.
    Te in the Perceptual type. You seem rather flexible; economy of action and economy of information seems like Delta value; improvised thinking is not Ne; creative thinking is not Ne; Ne is perception of object beyond it's physical quality; Ne needs to scan the world constantly for variety; I'll go over why you need this in a few...

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    6. I like causing chaos for the fun of it sometimes and have been known to troll just because it was fun.
    A lot of people like to do this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    7. I am usually a quick learner and can be very competitive when it comes to debating.
    Yeah, so can a lot of people; not type related.


    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    8. I like doing sports that require lots of speed.
    I put this on hold; although many descriptions speak of SLI not moving fast, the reality is that SLI make amazing sportsmen and many sports are occupied by SLI that are speed and accuracy related, such as Soccer, Basketball, American Football, less so but still significantly Baseball.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    9. I can be shifty, crafty, and sneaky.
    Again Ne is not "creative" and I think people took this one sentence you wrote to mean you must be Ne because they've come to incorrectly associate and wrongfully label as well as strictly, without an ability to reevaluate their understanding, stick to that equation, which isn't true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    10. I have a knack for falling for the artistic type of woman who is mysterious, humble, and kind.
    Ah, here we have some value; I asked after reading all the things proceeding this as to why he would come to mention he wants mysterious? and KIND? and HUMBLE? I wanted to also wait on my interpretation of this as most people, you would agree want many positive attributes and qualities in a compatible mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    11. I love animals and learning about them, though I can see the rational in hunting and have watched animals being killed on youtube......more because I was curious about how they slaughter them or what happens. I would never hurt animals though.
    Would you agree that many, most, any person loves animals? You don't have the level of empathy required to be an Fi base type; which is basically a cringe feeling when seeing depictions of hurt animals; not EII anyway at all. This only served to rule out types.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    12. I love the unknown.
    Many do for different reasons; some have learn to overcome difficult situations and have learned that they can face the unknown forcefully, proudly, stoically and that's created a readiness to act in any situation without hesitation. But, to LOVE the unknown seems an interesting choice of words; I could not utilize this statement in any way except to ponder it's potentiality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    13. I like writing poetry when I am depressed.
    Your feelings or your self expression throughout all this has been rather subdues, even though in your pictures, you come out as you want to be seen, which is extravert, quite different than how you present yourself in writing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    14. I think about philosophy all the time and new ideas about the universe and all of reality.
    Again, people think this is Ne, which it is not. Take Ne, it's the potential of the object, um...when you mention something like an atomic bomb, an Ne doesn't picture the bomb and it's apparent qualities, it pictures it's potential, which is mass destruction, an expansive and harmful spread out energy; as information goes in about the bomb, Ne can build a more potential on what just pictured.

    Creative thinking from analysis and new ideas is more in relation to Ti, inferred thinking; Si perceives what their internal state does from these thinking on ideas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    15. I have a very hard time with repetition and remembering laws.
    Introvert: Si is related to following one's own needs instead of focusing on some externally-driven conception of what is necessary to acquire or achieve;

    LAWS are externally driven; it's a fact of life. By being an introvert, you're not only able to dislodge yourself from the external world, but now the internal mechanisms of "creative" and "clever" thinking proceeds and takes precedence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    16. I like making and breaking peace.
    LOL can't hold your Fe PoLR still? anyway, some people, who can't type if their life depended upon it would bark at you that they think this is Fi PoLR. LOL But from your point 15, I determined you were a solid introvert and hence from there I also looked at this and looked at intent. Well, Fi PoLR doesn't make and break peace intentionally, they just say things out of line and expect people to laugh about it; you, however do it intentionally, you even say it right here and that is a major point others over looked about you. So that's Fe PoLR, you may look it up.

    In no where you mentioned anything about not being able to keep relationships. In fact, people who can't type determined that you can't but you didn't say that; you seem to like being around people, so much so that you'll try to get there attention to be around them. That takes you out of Fi PoLR; you don't hark about your insecurities with regards to your relationships "why did this person leave me? I can't keep people around." etc. You just don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    17. I like being the center of attention but usually downplay it in front of people.
    Aw, Delta ST. They don't have to be E/I they just have to be Delta ST.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    18. I have been known to have trouble with empathy.
    You mean sympathy? um look that one up
    Either way, I think you meant Fe PoLR so you can look that up; it's more trouble showing emotions or emotional feedback. Fe PoLR: feel insecure and tense in situations expecting vocal displays of feelings and passions. I gathered that much already, but at this point the picture was just too clear to be anything but SLI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    19. I tend to be conservative with my social views but mostly have a live and let live attitude. I'm not die-hard about causes and don't really care for them.

    20. I am a good dancer

    21. I don't mind being by myself but I do need social interaction to be happy.
    Social? As in being around friends? Family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    22. I like playing the game, "Would you rather do this or this"

    21. I have suspected myself as ILE.

    Hope this clears it up. Thanks!
    I usually make up my own stuff. Not a big fan of group dancing. I try to be as ridiculous as I can while looking good.

    Sometimes I want to act the opposite just because. Sometimes I want to burn everything that is perfect and watch the world go in flames. Sometimes I want to kick down my most beautiful creations in a thunderous dance of excitement. Sometimes I wish I was a criminal and I could break every law in the land. Sometimes I want to ruin conversations that are going too well. Sometimes I want to crash parties and make everyone angry at me. Sometimes I want be like Alex off of a Clockwork Orange. Sometimes I want to betray people just to see their reaction.

    Rob the banks!



    Listen to the screams!

    Burn and burn and burn!

    For no good reason! Yes! How exciting to watch and enjoy my rage, my suffering, my anger!

    and then.....

    I want to help those in need. I want to build back what I tore down. I want to start from the ashes of the flames. I want to make a city of gold. Be a shrewd emperor and reign over my land and do everything for my people. I want to make the laws and protect. I want to be a peacemaker who makes conversations go smoothly. I want to make conflict go away. I want to build a peaceful and joyful world for all the people.

    and then.....

    I want to watch it go in flames again.



    and then here is another one down here


    Writing for the sake of writing

    Which way is the way

    Musical notes keep my pen fighting

    and the music tells me what to say



    The language I most understand

    Giving my pen so much emotion

    It keeps making each thought grand

    An endless and vibrant motion



    Sometimes you make me feel sadness

    But never failing to appease

    Driving away all that stored madness

    It is my feelings that you seize



    I have always thought language limited thought

    But I have been wrong on occasion

    You are the magic gem in life I sought

    Music, the language of ultimate persuasion

    Workoholic, I appreciate it. Also, the kind of women I am attracted to are the mysterious, laid-back, nurturing, and graceful women whom I have to fight for and impress. I definitely like when a lady motivates and stimulates me. I tend to be a little lazy when it comes to cleaning, cooking, and folding my clothes. I like to be reassured by my mate that they love me and that will accept me for my weirdness but also push me to better myself.
    Um... Workaholics missed that LOL
    Guess who motivate and stimulate? N types.
    Nice writing; it's not type related; what IS type related is what you write when you write something. I moralize when I write. I'm a moralist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    That girl off that movie 50/50, the psychologist, whooooo she was very attractive. Her personality was very riveting. I love being romantic with a lady! However, I will take advantage of a woman who is way too submissive. I like a lady who is somewhat independent and can be honest with me in situations.
    Delta ST. Story ends here. Sensualist, need I say more?
    @Fireyed and @Jadae does the above sound familiar?


    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    I also daydream A LOT and think of wild fantasies of me saving the world and going on adventures around the world. I have a good ear for music

    Any information is helpful my friend. I don't have any real life friends who are interested in MBTI or socionics lol. I mainly want to find out my type because I want to find my dual. Something I have always valued is my ability to improvise in almost any situation. I also tend to expend a lot of energy at one time and then need a break from everything. I like to have an audience as well. I am very bad at following directions exactly, it requires me to stop and think methodically. Hope you guys all had a great New Years btw.

    Absurd, I think you're bein a dick but I don't know if you care or not lol. Typhoon and Absurd, you guys should kiss and make up. It's New Years, make some more friends.
    Day dreaming? I'm not sure where that fits yet, but I'm still evaluating it.

    You get the picture; sorry I slowed down towards the end; I'm exasperated.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-20-2013 at 06:46 AM.

  28. #28
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ST for sure
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  29. #29
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maritsa, keep talking and you will drive him to change his type, believe me

    btw what is your level of education? the kind of bullshit you spew is unforgivable, socionics aside

  30. #30
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    he looks like truck to me?

  31. #31
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    from the screenshot of the video I vote LSI.

  32. #32
    kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    TIM
    ISTp
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISTJ. Static, thinking, IJ>EP, delcrative>questioning, the look of the face fits.

  33. #33
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,064
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are what ever type Vladimir Putin is...
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  34. #34
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    You are what ever type Vladimir Putin is...
    Putin is typed LSI or LII

  35. #35
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    My (IEE) dog jumped up and looked all intimidated when she heard your voice.

    But yeah, LSI.
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  36. #36
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,781
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    This video is one is of me improvising, acting a white boy from the hood
    Ti-ILE. You have similar mannerisms and explanation style to a couple Ti-ILE guys I've been acquainted with.

  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sensory type.

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Ti-ILE. You have similar mannerisms and explanation style to a couple Ti-ILE guys I've been acquainted with.
    You seem to be the closest. I have huge issues with bureaucracy and paperwork. I always try to take shortcuts, make a joke out of rules that dont make sense, and am constantly silly snd outlandish to make my friends laugh. I love performing and improvising to make my friends laugh too and rely on my cleverness when I bang heads with superiors. This mostly entails finding out what people think is funny and then becoming more ridiculous with it. In times of chaos im able to perform the best and fill in the holes when people dont know what to do. Leadership then berates me for now following the rules...btw i am in the navy snd hate the rules that dont make sense. The problem is that my body seems more sensory by nature though i am oblivious at times because i daydream so much. I do respect rank though in the military because i have to.

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type my lady

    See of you guys can type my lady. She always has the same smile like this in every picture, generally reserved, indecisive, likes to work with her hands, does not like to cry in front of people, soft voice, enjoys art, likes to laugh and joke around, has very personal values, very curious, enjoys being outside but also likes to lay around a lot, motherly like aura, very clever sense of humor, charming, treats everyone the same, likes to please, cares about appearance sparingly but can make herself look nice without tryiing too hard, and does not believe in marriage. Hates confrontation and anyone trying to control her. Thinks a lot about her values and is rational about making decisions. Likes to be spontaneous.
    Last edited by Kim; 10-10-2014 at 03:22 AM.

  40. #40
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,602
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    almost definitely ixfx. maybe eii?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •