Thread: How people with the same sociotype & different Enneagram types/instinctual variants differ

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How people with the same sociotype & different Enneagram types/instinctual variants differ

Last edited by willekeurig; 05-17-2015 at 08:05 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Haha!

As for your E-type I 'm going to indulge in you soon.

Creepy-male

IEE's are Fi dominant, Ne creative, Delta NFs and are Introverted Intuitive Feeling Rational Types (INFj), They have a Se-PoLR and a Si Hidden Agenda, Their dual is ESTj and they are Te-DS

Gut
    e8 => Not very likely -- The INFj is not a body-focused type with a strong drive for power, INFj's also tend to avoid conflict rather than seek it out
    e9 => Very Likely -- The subdued and peaceful mannerisms of the e9 fit well with the INFj
    e1 => Somewhat Likely -- The perfectionist drive and black and white moral thought fits well with the serious delta NF, but a lack of willpower and drive makes e9 more likely

Head
    e5 => Somewhat Likely -- The INFj's withdrawn nature, and insightfulness (Ne-creative) makes e5 a feasible typing
    e6 => Somewhat Likely -- The INFj's leading Fi function emphasizes relationships, of which trust is a central issue which is a core element of the e6 type
    e7 => Not very likely -- The INFj is too serious to have the whimsical and improvisational nature of the e7

Heart
    e2 => Likely --The INFj's focus on Fi/relationships compliments the "helper" e-type well
    e3 => Not very likely -- The competitive drive and self-image focus of the e3 does not compliment the shy and subdued INFj well
    e4 => Somewhat Likely -- The withdrawn feely aspect of the e4 fits the Introverted NF well, but works better for beta than delta

Most Likely
    e9, e2
    e6, e5, e4, e1
    e7, e8, e3
    Least Likely

I don't see INFj having any weight on what the instinctual stacking is.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You seem to be stable to me and that's alright as far as I am concerned - damn healthy - Yum. That's all that counts

As for 4vs9 you know best but I'm going to lean towards 4, 6 and 9. Can be wrong in the order though.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

4s are stereotypically into self-expression, demonstrating their uniqueness and individuality. I've read somewhere that type 4 is yielded by combination of active child and neutral/neglectful parent. The child emphasizes self-expression to gain attention of the neglectful parent and this pattern sets in for the rest of his or her life. Something I've noticed with several e4 sx-primaries in that they seem to be looking for someone to validate them, like a redeemer, often in romantic sense, but can be a close friend too. I knew an IEI e4 sx some time ago and it has been noted by several people that she would be realizing herself when she had a bf, and when she didn't she'd sort of wither and become almost helpless. Clumsy described e4 sx experience well in this post, albeit from IEI point of view. I've seen several 4s complain about having issues with feeling envious, so that's another tell-tale sign.

The very few 9s that I've known all had an interest in mysticism/occult/religion, something outworldly and removed from the common plain of existence, though I'm not sure if this had to do with their 9-ness. 9s do something called co-processing which is where you're paying attention to multiple things at the same time but no one thing in particular. This makes it difficult for them to prioritize what's important and makes them appear sort of scattered. Problem area of 9s is sloth, just simply not caring or not taking a well-defined position as they are trying to give their attention to all parts but give little to any particular part. Sx 9s have problem of losing their identify in relationships and trying to completely merge with another person, becoming too yielding, permissive and self-forgetting.

Also take a look at the integration/disintegration lines - they may yield some additional clues.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by willekeurig; 05-17-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    IEE's are Fi dominant, Ne creative, Delta NFs and are Introverted Intuitive Feeling Rational Types (INFj), They have a Se-PoLR and a Si Hidden Agenda, Their dual is ESTj and they are Te-DS

Gut
    e8 => Not very likely -- The INFj is not a body-focused type with a strong drive for power, INFj's also tend to avoid conflict rather than seek it out
    e9 => Very Likely -- The subdued and peaceful mannerisms of the e9 fit well with the INFj
    e1 => Somewhat Likely -- The perfectionist drive and black and white moral thought fits well with the serious delta NF, but a lack of willpower and drive makes e9 more likely

Head
    e5 => Somewhat Likely -- The INFj's withdrawn nature, and insightfulness (Ne-creative) makes e5 a feasible typing
    e6 => Somewhat Likely -- The INFj's leading Fi function emphasizes relationships, of which trust is a central issue which is a core element of the e6 type
    e7 => Not very likely -- The INFj is too serious to have the whimsical and improvisational nature of the e7

Heart
    e2 => Likely --The INFj's focus on Fi/relationships compliments the "helper" e-type well
    e3 => Not very likely -- The competitive drive and self-image focus of the e3 does not compliment the shy and subdued INFj well
    e4 => Somewhat Likely -- The withdrawn feely aspect of the e4 fits the Introverted NF well, but works better for beta than delta

Most Likely
    e9, e2
    e6, e5, e4, e1
    e7, e8, e3
    Least Likely

I don't see INFj having any weight on what the instinctual stacking is.
    Aside from the placement of E2, which I think fits ExFx types the most, and E5, who compartmentalize their feelings far too much to be any F type, I agree with this. The likeliest types for EII are E9, E6, E1 and E4.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I self-type as Ne-EII 6w5 sx/so. I type my sister as Fi-EII 9w1 sp/so. Despite having the same Socionics types and many similarities, we do have some obvious differences. Whether those differences are because of E-types and stackings--who knows. I'll list some differences and maybe they'll be helpful in some way.

One difference that could be attributed to our Enneagram differences is our level of "presence." It's like my sister fades into the background very easily, whereas I am more noticeable and spunky.

I am more reactive and vigilant than my sister. Let's say something bad happens. I tend to "make a fist" and start thinking of all the ways to use it best (sometimes freaking out in the process), whereas she is more likely to try to stay calm and just ride it out.

I think my sister is nicer than I am (not that I'm mean or anything), but she also allows people to walk all over her. She's about the closest thing to a saint that I've ever encountered (and I love her so much for it).

She's much more traditional than I am. She's remained Catholic since childhood, has produced a lower-middle class nuclear family, etc. She has not been terribly ambitious. She consumes much more pop culture and crap TV than I do. She eats Tasty Cakes for breakfast. She's an... American.

Even though 6s are said to be wary of danger, I've put myself in way more danger than she ever has. I'm thankful I don't have brain damage from drugs and haven't been raped from hitchhiking. My sister and I sneaked into a movie one time, and I think that's the "worst" thing she's ever done.

Let me know if you want to hear more or have any questions.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Go with what you're okay with and actually think you did and do act.