Thread: My TypEEEEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My TypEEEEE

K so I saw sum people answering these questions(dunno who wrote it but idc). So Type me!

Pick 5 words or short phrases (or as many as you want, but no less than 5) to describe yourself, and explain.

gOtHiC I love the dark , all things dark, the moonlight, silver ravenwolf books, ghost stories, halloween, dark makeup, lighting candles, burning insense and hitting on hot goth guys in school. I do my shopping at hot topic and no I dont Kare what you think KK Im me and thats that.

WiCcAn Thats my religion, a witch, it makes me a part of a long tradition dating back b4 Xtianity. Im not a member of coven yet cuz Im not 18 yet but I will be when I turn 18.

nOnCoNfOrMiSt Omg preps, normals and Xtians get on my nerves! Lyke omg! Im me and noone else is like me k I like to color my hair green and black and put on goth makeup even if it pisses off my mom! Omg she wants me to go to church with a bunch of preppies! ugh!

hOt All the goth guys want me and so do the girls. I have a bf his name is Raven he has long black hair and hes a junior. I used to have a gf but we broke up, so yes, I am looking.

VaMpIrE I stalk my victims at night when the moon is out or on a cloudy night. You can be like my brother and tell me this is bullshit but I really am one! I read silver ravenwolf cuz it keeps closer to my Ancestors n stuff.

Dont judge me K?

Now pick the direct opposite of those and explain how you could be the opposite, and what could be good about it.

The opposite of gothic would be Preppy. If I dyed my hair blonde, became a cheerldeader etc I would probably be the most popular girl in school but thats not me! Yucky!

The opposite of Wiccan is Xtian. Omg how could this be good? I might get alot of followers , lots of normals, etc and then lead them all to their deaths by sayinbg Jesus will return when drink this poison etc. I guess it would be good because I would have lots of follwers.

Conformist is the opposite of NoNcOnForMiST duh! I dont even wanna think about what could be good about that. Yucki.

The opposite of hot would be Yucky. How could that be Good? lol.

Normal is what a vampire isnt. If I was a normal Id have no trouble get along with my mom and my jock brother. But Im not.

3) What are your interests? Why?

I like incensce, lighting candles, practcing witchcraft, watching horror movies, Blood, listening to goth music(papa roach, murder dollies, evanescence, cradle of filth, good charlotte, marilyn manson etc). Why? Cuz theyre goth things to do and being the only goth in my family I have to have style.

4)What do you want out of life?

Thats hard to say cuz Im so young still.

5)What do you like in other people? Why?

I like originality, nonconformism, goths, darkness, vampires, witches, and peeple who shop at hot topic. Because people like that are like me hehe.

6)What do you dislike in other people? Why?

Preppiez, Christians, normals, jocks, cheerleaders, because theyre not like me.

8)What would your ideal partner be like?

He or she would have to be really original, noncomformist, and like me for who I am, not constantly trying to change me and judge me.

9)Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them?

Yes to all questions.

10)Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?

Um idk. I dont really skip meals or anything, unless theyres not any blood to suck on when I turn into a bat.

11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?

idk. I guess I dont relly care in other people either.

12)Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?

I prefer imagining stuff like what it would be like being one of my anscestors being a witch, going on witch trial etc. I daydream I was in the middle ages and sometimes wish I was. I would take itall the mejick, the short life, the death at the stake etc.

13)Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?

14)Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?

I like to pick what comes to mind quickest cuz its the easiest thing to do. I dont beat around the bush when it comes to ideas by selecting which is best, i just act and think later.

15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?

No, Like I said I decide stuff really quickly

16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?

I would say the 1rst one. I like anything people propose me cuz it seems tempting at the time, and wasting time on dealing with "benefits" seems boring.

17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?

Yes to both questions.

18)Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?

Umm no usually I can relax rather well and dont get fidgety especially when burning incesnse for ex i get real laid back and enjoy the moment, sensory pleasure, the smells etc.

19)
    Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?

Neither; I dont like rules.

20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.

Yes. I can basically get anything I want and have lots of stuff; my room is covered in posters, stickers, I have tons of clothes, and random stuff I collect cuz Im weird like that.

21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?

Oh yeah. Im really emotional when someone pisses me off Ill throw a fit right away and you should see me fighting with my mom!

22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked?

Totally. Like when someone judges me, Ill feel it right away. I dont like stepping on people toes. I dont care that I piss them off if Im just being me, but I dont try to bother any1.

23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?

Yeah.

24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?

Wut.

OKay thats people so type me! duh!

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged