3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Human-Alien war? Fuck off.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not asking you to believe it I'm asking you to think about it. This was how he looked at things. Alien human war, he pulled his gun and fired on these aliens the moment he saw them according to his story. As far as I see it we're at war with ourselves and that is all. But I can't discount what he says since I have no basis for doing so; and there's converging evidence I'm already aware of to support it and I read his vedic chart.. his sun and moon are both at the peak of exaltation. He is a person who wouldn't lie, a talented person. Infact his story has a tone of truth, however personal that truth may be, to it.
    Some of the technology he describes, like infrared satellite technology, weren't known to exist at the time but are now known.

He was strangled by piano wire in his apartment after giving these talks. Shot in the arm before, too. I find that interesting.
    I'm not a person to discount memories unless I see gaps in them. The way he describes geology actually makes a ton of sense. So where are the flaws in his story? He calls it the alien human war - that may be his stupidity. I'd rather call it an arrogant miner pulling a gun on aliens with the intent to kill and then them defending themselves.
    ANyone else have a reaction to these videos, even as a fantasy?
    My opinion on these 7 videos, what I'm considering memories to experience: by trying to arm ourselves and resist our places in the food chain we're only forcing ourselves into annihilation.
    Last edited by rat1; 11-24-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't flatly believe him per se, but I believe in his memories. His memories are like a puzzle to solve. If you solve the problem you become immune to the memories regardless of if they're true. Why does he say what he does? What parts are real, what parts are fantasy, what parts are bias.. etc. I think thats a Ni type thing which gets misinterpreted. But I do believe in aliens, only because there are too many collective memories about them