Thread: Massive Type-Me Thread

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    I think very not. I'm too impatient to play psychologist and I hate motivating people. And I'm terrible at giving compliments. I inspire people with beliefs of my capabilities and theirs when we're working to a common goal and it is beneficial to me to do so. It sounds selfish, but if I'm not getting anything out of it, I generally can't be bothered (I don't think anyone can, but that's another topic for debate).
    You just said you were bad in Fe. Fe is the activation function of ILE; they are very good at it. The quote is directly from Jung's types.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wikisocion on Activating function:
    The subject is more comfortable using this function than the suggestive function but still can only use it sporadically. If he isn't careful and directs it at an individual who does not value it, he will likely meet a harsh response, since they are almost sure to see it as a puerile gesture (more so than when he uses the suggestive function, usage of which comes off as more mature and well-considered, since he takes it more seriously in the first place). The subject's innate lack of balance in the mobilizing function can easily cause him to indulge in it recklessly or to sorely neglect it. It is best used in support of the suggestive function.

If too much of this element is ambient, the person will get bored or even become repelled. He sees it as a necessary part of good living, but not a primary life goal.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just watched it. You spew -base like a pro. But you didn't get a good shot of the chocolates. I wish I could raise my eyebrows independently. I think you're ILE.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My quote says that Fi becomes shut off from providing sympathy or expression of, you just said you don't provide sympathy.

I'm reading from the BIBLE of socionics not an interpretation.

" I don't offer sympathy, I'm not sympathetic, and I certainly don't consider myself as embracing of misery. "
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa; I don't see Chapter X as the "BIBLE" of socionics, and if you do, you should probably go read some other of Jung's work. If Chapter X is considered the end-all-be-all of socionics to others besides yourself, then that's a strike against the system itself.

However, As delightful as this has been, I'm pretty much going to have to disregard most of what you say. It seems that you've been back-pedaling most of the time to see what you want to see, ascribing motives/reasonings/traits to me that don't exist at all, and, it's a waste of my time. Your definitions and sources are inconsistent with each other and anything else I've read, and these questions of yours grow more tiresome (mostly, I'm sure, because they were all answered in the OP.)

Abbie; I obviously need to go back and rewatch this video because people keep mentioning this chocolate and I have no idea what they're talking about. O_o

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa; I don't see Chapter X as the "BIBLE" of socionics, and if you do, you should probably go read some other of Jung's work. If Chapter X is considered the end-all-be-all of socionics to others besides yourself, then that's a strike against the system itself.

However, As delightful as this has been, I'm pretty much going to have to disregard most of what you say. It seems that you've been back-pedaling most of the time to see what you want to see, ascribing motives/reasonings/traits to me that don't exist at all, and, it's a waste of my time. Your definitions and sources are inconsistent with each other and anything else I've read, and these questions of yours grow more tiresome (mostly, I'm sure, because they were all answered in the OP.)

Abbie; I obviously need to go back and rewatch this video because people keep mentioning this chocolate and I have no idea what they're talking about. O_o
    You're disagreeing with the source that all Socionics, even wikisocion, which is just an interpretation of the original source; maybe you don't want to do socionics. Maybe you want to do your version of whatever.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're going to continue guarding your thread from people who disagree with your type and you're going to garner support for your current typing (that's my Ni). I'm not changing your typing, because what I used, I typed you and that's it for me. I hope others who read what I wrote can decide between what I quoted and what you said and make up their own minds instead of being drones.

You don't want the facts, you just want people to agree with your assumption.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 11-23-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    -

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I tried listening, but I could not hear all of it, even in a silent house with the volume on max. (You talk very quickly. So says the deaf US Marine...) I could go for ILE. You seem Alpha.

(Now will you marry me?) J/K!!

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgive maritsa, she has issues with most things not Delta. Even people who were typed right, become wrong if typed so by Maritsa as well.
    You're a beautiful ILE creature. Just say something blunt, inconsiderate and hurtful to her (extra kudos if it's witty as well), show us your truly magnificent PoLR and prove your strong sways your .
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgive maritsa, she has issues with most things not Delta. Even people who were typed right, become wrong if typed so by Maritsa as well.
    I tried a few times, but I think it just went over her head. She seems to be lacking in a sense of humor.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried a few times, but I think it just went over her head. She seems to be lacking in a sense of humor.
    Among other things, such as logic, non-imaginary boyfriend and charisma. But she doesn't have to care about my constant insults as she sees my weak and understands that it's just my insecurity speaking.

Oh, did I mention I'm real good at PoLR? And growing even more so?

Btw, I think you misquoted a bit.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 11-23-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we have a pillow fight? Please?

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, I think you misquoted a bit.
    It's very likely. I just hit 10am on an all-nighter and am currently running off of caffiene, cigarettes, and chocolate. I'm waiting for the sleep-deprived existential crisis to kick in.

TIM
    LIE-Se 8w9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ENTP.

Ne dominance is clear enough. I watched the video under the perspective that you were ENFP, and it doesn't fit. You show emotion, but it's not that high up (face is comfortably blank, logic is guiding the process), and you are extroverting the emotion that is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Bonus type speculation for controversy's sake: this girl is INFp.

She is pretending to be Se dom, not Ne dom.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
    She is pretending to be Se dom, not Ne dom.
    She's just acting like the scattered Pe-EXXp she is. Pretty much every video I've seen of her in a relatively candid setting is like a slightly toned-down and less purposefully awkward version of that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome foxonstilts, to the small club of female entps on this board! you do look like ILE in your pix....gorgeous.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread sort of reminds me as to why I faded out here.

Anyway, Fox strikes me as very ILE > IEE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12