Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Type and food

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    Sounds more like Si-PoLR but it could be attributed to weak Si I suppose.
    Should probably have mentioned that I like it when people cook good food for me. I also enjoy cooking myself, just it's not a high priority for me. Am I just assuming too much about Si stereotypes?

Side note: Whenever I do cook, I like to experiment and/or set things on fire. Preferably both. No, no, I planned the flames and smoke leaping out of my window!

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can actually go with your statement about Ne and food: Like good tasting food, but is not able to tell the difference

I believe I do this! I love good tasting food, but I can eat many foods that probably do not taste good, and I will "believe" they taste great, based on the/my perceived "essence" of the given food. For example, I can eat something that is local, fresh from the garden, or has huge health benefits and while I'm eating it, if you asked me if it tasted good, I couldn't really tell. I would answer yes, of course it does!, but not because it actually does, but because my mind is so entrenched thinking about the goodness or health benefits that my mind makes me believe it tastes good (because "IT" is good). Even if I then stopped myself and really try to taste it just from a physical perspective, I can't really tell if it tastes good or not! It comes from goodness, so therefore it taste good, really good in fact...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123