TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    This awesome woman who speaks 8 languages:
    I second the request, I've seen this before and I started thinking if Sociotype might have anything to do not with her ability to learn languages per se but the way she goes about it. I speak 5 languages and three of them I've learn pretty much how she did, so I'm curious.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Michelle Phan, IEI.

She self types as INFJ in MBTI, but I think she's a Socionics IEI. I have been following her since her xanga days in 2006 (we used to comment on each others blogs back then and she's incredibly sweet). She pretty much pioneered the whole Beauty Guru trend on YouTube.

Not every but lots of MBTI INFJ are IEI in socionics, so it makes sense. She definitely appears like the IEIs who would type as INFJ in MBTI. I could definiely see her as XEI-Fe!
    Saw many IEIs (especially Fe subs) take a liking to make up and beauty. So/sx stacking maybe? What do you think?
    Last edited by dot; 08-10-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    Could see Jenna as SLE.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freelee - ESE

TIM
    LII (sub?) 9w8 Sp/So
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post

Freelee - ESE
    I thought she was EIE, but ESE could be possible as well. Her obsession with Si (health), how her body feels to her can be Si polr. People who are Si polr can either be completely lacking in all health related stuff or obsessed with it.

ESE with creative Si is very confident what they need to maintain health. They already know whats best for them. They might be wrong, but they have confidence in their own assessment.
    LII 9 (953) or (954) Sp (So) or (Sx)
    ~~~~~~~~LII 9 Sp~~~~~~~~~~

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pewdiepie made a vid yesterday where he did a test and got ISTp
    seen lots of peeps tag him as ENFp or ENTp tho, but i suppose a lot of people assume that his persona is his actual personality?
    https://i.imgur.com/UxFbXpy.png

a lot of his expressions and behaviours mimic a friend of mine (who looks *just* like the '16personalities.com' pic of an ISTp lmao), especially when it comes to anything regarding his own emotions, at least when in his "persona" and not in the actual serious videos.
    they both have this semi-awkward laughter/chuckle that they do now and again? and whenever feelings come up or whatever they also both sound like they're taking a dump lmaoo, like a sort of "hnnnng"
    he's said plenty of times that he's an introvert, and seeing him outside of his persona it's pretty evident.
    thoughts?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    a lot of people assume that his persona is his actual personality?
    I'd say the lame test and wrong self-perception of the blogger, which is ENTP

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I'd say the lame test and wrong self-perception of the blogger, which is ENTP
    why ENTp?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol
    type this when u can pls

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    type this when u can pls
    Tom Wujec - mb NF. most thoughts on beta F
    youtube.com/watch?v=1GyWDWxpfKE

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Tom Wujec - mb NF. most thoughts on beta F
    youtube.com/watch?v=1GyWDWxpfKE
    hmmm u just say that because he builds marshmallows towers of spaghetti to help people know what to do with their life, ah? u could be right ...

(this news didn't surprise me at all lol)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI?

Reminds me a lot of my LSI friend.
    Last edited by Hope; 09-23-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

AlmostEpic - N type. mb ENTP

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think about them?
    Last edited by Diana; 10-14-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Taylor Nicole Dean - ESE, as does not look clever

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most likely LSE-Si (if not that, then ESE-Si, though she is a bit dry to be Fe ego, imo).

She is a superhero.

Probably ESI.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved her big eyes and very direct look. Thumbs up to that 0/

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe creative. Either IEI-Fe or SEI-Fe. (Kind of leaning IEI-Fe)
    To me she seems EIE or ESE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I marathoned Grace Helbig's full video repertoire when she was still doing DailyGrace. Now she's doing it'sGrace but I haven't been keeping up. She had specific segments on set days of the week and she always uploaded her videos on time. Extremely hard-working, dry sense of humor, light-heartedly abrasive. Some segments I can remember: cooking, arts and crafts, advice columnist shtick, "commenting on comments", and sharing her semi-satirical opinions on current events. Family seems to play an important part in her life. I'm leaning Delta, maybe Delta ST, but I'd like to what other people think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Grace Helbig - ENFJ

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's her type? I love her! :

Seems EP to me

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Patricia Bright - ESFP(?)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE, her whole channel is a paradise.

She's what I wished I could be like on an operational sense. Mad respect and a bit of envy.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    [video=youtube;sphQXLiME38]
    LSE, her whole channel is a paradise.

She's what I wished I could be like on an operational sense. Mad respect and a bit of envy.
    There is something strange about her. I can't believe I'm watching this. Something about cell phone and hand bag and purse and ....

Lots of super ego. I'm kindof seeing EIE too...

But LSE could be right.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NikkieTutorials might be ESE. SO/SX seems about right.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    There is something strange about her. I can't believe I'm watching this. Something about cell phone and hand bag and purse and ....

Lots of super ego. I'm kindof seeing EIE too...

But LSE could be right.
    When she first appeared on screen and I took in her appareance and she opened her mouth and started talking...I had this kneejerk ESE/SEI impression becaue she gave me mad Stepford Wives vibes.

But quickly it became clear that while she's warm and even affectionate when reffering to her audience, she's all about chop-chop .

I just can't see how she could possibly share a type, or even Quadra with Onision. Yeah she seems to be a sane decent human being, is older and a mother but even taken those diferences in consideration...

But all this tutorial gurus talk is making pay attention for the first time to the possibility that the ones we enjoy watching have a very direct link to our preffered IMs.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When she first appeared on screen and I took in her appareance and she opened her mouth and started talking...I had this kneejerk ESE/SEI impression becaue she gave me mad Stepford Wives vibes.

But quickly it became clear that while she's warm and even affectionate when reffering to her audience, she's all about chop-chop .

I just can't see how she could possibly share a type, or even Quadra with Onision. Yeah she seems to be a sane decent human being, is older and a mother but even taken those diferences in consideration...

But all this tutorial gurus talk is making pay attention for the first time to the possibility that the ones we enjoy watching have a very direct link to our preffered IMs.
    No she is not warm

She makes me really suspicious. Something is not right. She is acting too much. Being too perfect. I'd like to see a normal interview with her or something where she is not talking directly to the camera.

There is in her. But what does that mean for her type?

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I dunno, I like her. She seems like shes trying hard but in a genuine way

at first the cosmetics and work done made me a little suspicious but it dissipated fast

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if we look at it this way: Is blocked with or is blocked with ??

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire @Bertrand

I think she is LIE

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, that could be it, might explain why you're picking up bad vibes and me not so much

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo

I love how you say it like it's a fact she's not warm. It's not, it's your perception of her so at most an opinion.

I see absolutely nothing fake or put upon, but clearly she makes you feel some type of way which is fine, we all react to people differently.

Ain't no way our lady is LIE, just no freaking way. There's zero, nada in form of or .

You can't stand her 'cuz she's your Supervisor, so you're projecting all this things on her.

For comparison sake:

This is a LIE Youtuber:

Last edited by PrettySavage; 04-24-2018 at 04:56 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see absolutely nothing fake or put upon,
    I see her as kindof fake. But that's not related to my typing of her. I know several LIE/LSE who are very natural and not fake at all.

You can't stand her 'cuz she's your Supervisor, so you're projecting all this things on her.
    Supervision can only be experienced face to face. I don't have anything against LSEs. Let's not get carried away.

Either way, the reason I am negative against her is probably because of Fe Role.

Maybe she is LSE? I dont' see it. But we both see EJ type. It is just that I thought LIE is more likely.

This is a LIE Youtuber:
    I agree, she seems LIE.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see her as kindof fake. But that's not related to my typing of her. I know several LIE/LSE who are very natural and not fake at all.
    Never said or implied the fakeness you sense is due to her being LSE. This particular impression is not due to how your both typings relate to each other imo.

Supervision can only be experienced face to face. I don't have anything against LSEs. Let's not get carried away.

Either way, the reason I am negative against her is probably because of Fe Role.

Maybe she is LSE? I dont' see it. But we both see EJ type. It is just that I thought LIE is more likely.
    Absolutely disagree, people do feel corrected and and pressured by people with mastery over their weak and sensitive functions even when they are not being directed at them. It's literally the definition of "I feel attacked", when most of the time there was no attack at all.

No need to rectify you have nothing against LSEs, I never thought you did. I was never carried away in first place, so chill.

Ok but why? Why is she likely LIE? So far you failed to present any evidence or reasoning, you just keep on insisting she isn't LSE. I'm open to discuss it and maybe be proven wrong, but you gotta give me something to work with.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 04-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

im guessing he think the Si isn't that great, even though theres a lot of it, its more like "there was an attempt" rather than "there is deep understanding" or if it is a good attempt the goodness comes from the Te Ni quality of what it conveys over the real Si content. In other words, Te Ni could convey a "Si concept" in the abstract, but it is not a Si portrayal of Si. Sort of like how people can talk about Se in a Ne way etc. the devil would be in the details of the information he's picking up not the more or less outer "topical category" of discussion

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    im guessing he think the Si isn't that great, even though theres a lot of it, its more like "there was an attempt" rather than "there is deep understanding" or if it is a good attempt the goodness comes from the Te Ni quality of what it conveys over the real Si content. In other words, Te Ni could convey a "Si concept" in the abstract, but it is not a Si portrayal of Si. Sort of like how people can talk about Se in a Ne way etc. the devil would be in the details of the information he's picking up not the more or less outer "topical category" of discussion
    Might be, coupled with it's indeed very different. Probably why he sees her as faking her warmth. It doesn't feel familiar, the alien feeling coupled with the certain familiarity it still possesses creates psychological discomfort. Like uncanny valley I suppose. I believe this is what I feel with EIIs. Like what they're saying it should make sense, but it doesn't.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah sometimes I think I make xLEs really uncomfortable for that reason. I feel like I have a teacher that just wants to run at the sight of me and all I want to do is talk about stuff that by all accounts we both find really mutually interesting

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's funny cause I think of Fe as clownish, but I get what you mean

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the it clown really terrifies me, I even had a nightmare I walked into a room with everyones head turned and when they turned around to face me it was all it clowns

i woke up and could barely summon the courage to make it to the bathroom, cause in my darkened apartment I kept imagining the it clown being in the room once I turned the light on

I actually think this is why stephen king is so brilliant because I think the it clown is an archetypal fear that he gave shape to

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In terms of actually feeling fear his best so far to me has been Bag of Bones. The Dead Zone and The Shinning were also tense, and The Thommyknockers too.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast