Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Youtube Stars

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have any type ideas about the the youtuber lovefromtey?

She reminds me of someone I know, so I was curious.
    "I find you can often find humor just by turning something upside-down. Like a small child." — Emo Philips

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
    Anyone have any type ideas about the the youtuber lovefromtey?

She reminds me of someone I know, so I was curious.
    Management of resources with a view to the long-term, matter of fact disposition. Emphasis on taking smart, practical steps now to prevent bad stuff from happening later (Ni), "You need to [do this and do that]" Ni/Se/Te.

Just an initial impression but she seems like an obvious LIE. Good find! LIE Youtubers seem to be a rarity.

Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Management of resources with a view to the long-term, matter of fact disposition. Emphasis on taking smart, practical steps now to prevent bad stuff from happening later (Ni), "You need to [do this and do that]" Ni/Se/Te.

Just an initial impression but she seems like an obvious LIE. Good find! LIE Youtubers seem to be a rarity.
    Interesting. That kind of makes me more interested in Te users, I feel like I could get along with them pretty well..... in some cases.
    "I find you can often find humor just by turning something upside-down. Like a small child." — Emo Philips

TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LovefromTey - Serious quadra, loads of Te.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting. That kind of makes me more interested in Te users, I feel like I could get along with them pretty well..... in some cases.
    LII’s and I get along great, as long as the discussion centers on work. We generally have great mutual respect and find each other to be inadvertently funny. In cases where there are clear goals, Ti and Te can tackle any problem and overcome it. However, when the topic veers away from work to subjective perceptions and opinions, that’s when it becomes truly easy to explore the finer points of Extinguishment relations.

Colossal is Crazy "Clown", ILI (imo).

He's a well respected commentator in the youtube community who also hosts the Baited Podcast with Keemstar (SLE). He's known for his blunt honesty and cynical sense of humor. He is also known to be a lazy procrastinator and is often jokingly referred to as "Colossal is lazy" as it takes him months to finish a video.

No picture of him for VI. He keeps his appearance anonymous.

Here is Colossal arguing with Keem (as always) on the baited podcast. I think semi duality works well for them as they have this weird moth to flame friendship going on. Colossal values Keemstar's Se and Keem values Colossal's Ni, but eventually they burn eachother out and end up biting eachothers heads off. It's quite funny to watch.

Last edited by Starfall; 12-06-2016 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LII’s and I get along great, as long as the discussion centers on work. We generally have great mutual respect and find each other to be inadvertently funny. In cases where there are clear goals, Ti and Te can tackle any problem and overcome it. However, when the topic veers away from work to subjective perceptions and opinions, that’s when it becomes truly easy to explore the finer points of Extinguishment relations.
    Stop extinguishing my attempts to say I can get along with Te users!

j/k. I always thought it would be the LIE's lack of a fondness for goofing around that would prevent us from getting that close. I kind of assumed that our subjective perceptions and opinions would differ, but it's hard for me to imagine exactly how this happens and what it leads to without experiencing it myself. If things get back I could always use the ultimate comeback. "I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey!". Bam! conversation ended.

Also, to say something slightly more on topic, I thought that lovefromtey was an LSE. However, I refuse to back that statement up with any evidence on the grounds that I don't want to.

TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of someone but with a lot less energy...

TIM
    Alpha prob. ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop extinguishing my attempts to say I can get along with Te users!

j/k. I always thought it would be the LIE's lack of a fondness for goofing around that would prevent us from getting that close. I kind of assumed that our subjective perceptions and opinions would differ, but it's hard for me to imagine exactly how this happens and what it leads to without experiencing it myself. If things get back I could always use the ultimate comeback. "I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey!". Bam! conversation ended.
    Really, just another day I discussed with LIE how he will is going to give his time machine to the public just after he is done with his Soviet Russia exploration.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.

Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

TIM
    IEI Social/SP 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iJustine - SEE

Bonus, her sisters:

Jenna: IEI
    Bre: SLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiL9p0h9n6E

I think this is a good example of relations.

iJustine offers a dare to do something stupid: drink Tabasco (Se)
    Jenna is cautious and not sure (Ni)
    Bre accepts to do something stupid... for money (S and Te)
    Jenna advices Bre to not do it, but Bre doesn't give a fuck (Si)
    iJustine thinks it's hilarious, Jenna is not amused.

I think PewDiePie is IEE.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112