Thread: Youtube Stars

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
    Anyone have any type ideas about the the youtuber lovefromtey?

She reminds me of someone I know, so I was curious.
    Management of resources with a view to the long-term, matter of fact disposition. Emphasis on taking smart, practical steps now to prevent bad stuff from happening later (Ni), "You need to [do this and do that]" Ni/Se/Te.

Just an initial impression but she seems like an obvious LIE. Good find! LIE Youtubers seem to be a rarity.

Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Management of resources with a view to the long-term, matter of fact disposition. Emphasis on taking smart, practical steps now to prevent bad stuff from happening later (Ni), "You need to [do this and do that]" Ni/Se/Te.

Just an initial impression but she seems like an obvious LIE. Good find! LIE Youtubers seem to be a rarity.
    Interesting. That kind of makes me more interested in Te users, I feel like I could get along with them pretty well..... in some cases.
    "I find you can often find humor just by turning something upside-down. Like a small child." — Emo Philips

TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LovefromTey - Serious quadra, loads of Te.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting. That kind of makes me more interested in Te users, I feel like I could get along with them pretty well..... in some cases.
    LII’s and I get along great, as long as the discussion centers on work. We generally have great mutual respect and find each other to be inadvertently funny. In cases where there are clear goals, Ti and Te can tackle any problem and overcome it. However, when the topic veers away from work to subjective perceptions and opinions, that’s when it becomes truly easy to explore the finer points of Extinguishment relations.

Colossal is Crazy "Clown", ILI (imo).

He's a well respected commentator in the youtube community who also hosts the Baited Podcast with Keemstar (SLE). He's known for his blunt honesty and cynical sense of humor. He is also known to be a lazy procrastinator and is often jokingly referred to as "Colossal is lazy" as it takes him months to finish a video.

No picture of him for VI. He keeps his appearance anonymous.

Here is Colossal arguing with Keem (as always) on the baited podcast. I think semi duality works well for them as they have this weird moth to flame friendship going on. Colossal values Keemstar's Se and Keem values Colossal's Ni, but eventually they burn eachother out and end up biting eachothers heads off. It's quite funny to watch.

Last edited by Starfall; 12-06-2016 at 02:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LII’s and I get along great, as long as the discussion centers on work. We generally have great mutual respect and find each other to be inadvertently funny. In cases where there are clear goals, Ti and Te can tackle any problem and overcome it. However, when the topic veers away from work to subjective perceptions and opinions, that’s when it becomes truly easy to explore the finer points of Extinguishment relations.
    Stop extinguishing my attempts to say I can get along with Te users!

j/k. I always thought it would be the LIE's lack of a fondness for goofing around that would prevent us from getting that close. I kind of assumed that our subjective perceptions and opinions would differ, but it's hard for me to imagine exactly how this happens and what it leads to without experiencing it myself. If things get back I could always use the ultimate comeback. "I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey!". Bam! conversation ended.

Also, to say something slightly more on topic, I thought that lovefromtey was an LSE. However, I refuse to back that statement up with any evidence on the grounds that I don't want to.
    "I find you can often find humor just by turning something upside-down. Like a small child." — Emo Philips

TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of someone but with a lot less energy...

TIM
    Alpha prob. ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop extinguishing my attempts to say I can get along with Te users!

j/k. I always thought it would be the LIE's lack of a fondness for goofing around that would prevent us from getting that close. I kind of assumed that our subjective perceptions and opinions would differ, but it's hard for me to imagine exactly how this happens and what it leads to without experiencing it myself. If things get back I could always use the ultimate comeback. "I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey!". Bam! conversation ended.
    Really, just another day I discussed with LIE how he will is going to give his time machine to the public just after he is done with his Soviet Russia exploration.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.

Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iJustine - SEE

Bonus, her sisters:

Jenna: IEI
    Bre: SLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiL9p0h9n6E

I think this is a good example of relations.

iJustine offers a dare to do something stupid: drink Tabasco (Se)
    Jenna is cautious and not sure (Ni)
    Bre accepts to do something stupid... for money (S and Te)
    Jenna advices Bre to not do it, but Bre doesn't give a fuck (Si)
    iJustine thinks it's hilarious, Jenna is not amused.

I think PewDiePie is IEE.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have any thoughts about Tokidoki Traveller's type?

Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post

Your dual?

Her driver in the first video (@1:38) looks like an LII female I've worked with (who I think is super sexy, as Beebe predicts for Te-Ti-dom pairs), and the blonde woman near the end of the second video looks like my LII sister.

The type that I have the hardest time identifying is ESE, and I'm not getting any strong feeling about Tokidoki's type, other than lots of Fe. So, ESE by default?

TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is an IEE.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    She is an IEE.
    Yes I was thinking Delta NF.

Edit add: You don't get ESE-vibes from her?
    Last edited by ClownsandEntropy; 01-29-2017 at 03:49 AM.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I was thinking Delta NF.

Edit add: You don't get ESE-vibes from her?
    None at all...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-cold emotionally, but talks a lot about how she feels about things or how they affect her (Fi)
    -also attentive to Si: "This would be my spot", the bug moving around, her clothes getting moldy
    -interested in the factual aspects of the history but doesn't talk about it much
    -relatively ok at talking about Ti but not originating it: notes the rules for attending the shrine. rather chaotic approach to cooking.
    -impulsive and materialistic, desire-driven - mentions how she wants to eat a berry and will end up get poisoned or something
    -she also describes the apartment listing using Se. "look at that", "let me in", and the dryer: "look at how big it is"

I would say probably ESI. SEE is also plausible.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.

TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    -cold emotionally, but talks a lot about how she feels about things or how they affect her (Fi)
    -also attentive to Si: "This would be my spot", the bug moving around, her clothes getting moldy
    -interested in the factual aspects of the history but doesn't talk about it much
    -relatively ok at talking about Ti but not originating it: notes the rules for attending the shrine. rather chaotic approach to cooking.
    -impulsive and materialistic, desire-driven - mentions how she wants to eat a berry and will end up get poisoned or something
    -she also describes the apartment listing using Se. "look at that", "let me in", and the dryer: "look at how big it is"

I would say probably ESI. SEE is also plausible.
    This is a really good analysis. A lot of entertainers and celebrities get typed as ESE, but the ESE's emotions are so big and can shift rapidly with the environment. The emotions aren't completely stable or constant. Internally the Si keeps us calm and stable, but externally we are very expressive in the eyes, face, and body. I posted some videos of Kirstin Davis in the Alpha Forum because she is the most obvious ESE I've seen. Fe in ESE just looks like a soup bubbling over...its so big and excited and when are happy we can't contain ourselves.

Also ESE talk quickly. The girl in the video had speech that was well-paced. ESE talk quickly for a couple reasons I have read....Ni-polr and feeling rushed mainly. And also background Se. But also the more excited we are, and the happier we are the quicker we talk.

People have literally accused me of "acting" or "faking" emotions (LIEs don't always understand me). The reactions are just very very dramatic. The comical thing is ESE aren't actually "dramatic" in the chaotic sense.
    Last edited by sorrowsofyoungwerther; 01-29-2017 at 09:29 PM.

TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure "Mimei" is IEE... and her husband "PDR", I'm pretty sure is EII...:

And yeah, I get the vibe that "Tokidoki Traveller" is an S.
    Quadra complexes by Stratiyevskaya: Alpha - Closed Mouth | Beta - Subservience | Gamma - Tied Hands | Delta - Clipped Wings

Gulenko's (very good) type descriptions
    Stratiyevskaya's type descriptions

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I'm pretty sure "Mimei" is IEE... and her husband "PDR", I'm pretty sure is EII...:

It's like I just walked into the special ed class.

Thumbs up for types. Tons of activating Si in that second video. I've met people just like this who I typed delta NF.

TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another IEE... I'm pretty sure Joey Graceffa is an IEE:

Joey Graceffa - GALAXY GLITTER BEARD DIY!

I'm not sure what type his boyfriend is, he could be an NF, or he could be a Si type.

--

Beta NF couple, Kalel (IEI) and Anthony Padilla from Smosh (EIE):

Kalel Kitten! The Worlds Most Beautiful Gingerbread House

Kalel Kitten! Gift Swap w - CutiePieMarzia

CLAY CHALLENGE! (Kalel, Anthony and Joey Graceffa)

I think PewDiePie is IEE, I'm not too sure about his girlfriend Marzia's type.
    Last edited by Singularity; 01-29-2017 at 11:01 PM.
    Quadra complexes by Stratiyevskaya: Alpha - Closed Mouth | Beta - Subservience | Gamma - Tied Hands | Delta - Clipped Wings

Gulenko's (very good) type descriptions
    Stratiyevskaya's type descriptions

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a really good analysis. A lot of entertainers and celebrities get typed as ESE, but the ESE's emotions are so big and can shift rapidly with the environment. The emotions aren't completely stable or constant. Internally the Si keeps us calm and stable, but externally we are very expressive in the eyes, face, and body. I posted some videos of Kirstin Davis in the Alpha Forum because she is the most obvious ESE I've seen. Fe in ESE just looks like a soup bubbling over...its so big and excited and when are happy we can't contain ourselves.
    I watched a few more videos -- I don't think SEE is plausible anymore. Way too much Fi and Si.

Some Fi (also a desire to be helped with practical matters, mostly Te) here:

Lots of Si:

SEI is more plausible at least at a superficial level.

Also ESE talk quickly. The girl in the video had speech that was well-paced. ESE talk quickly for a couple reasons I have read....Ni-polr and feeling rushed mainly. And also background Se. But also the more excited we are, and the happier we are the quicker we talk.

People have literally accused me of "acting" or "faking" emotions (LIEs don't always understand me). The reactions are just very very dramatic. The comical thing is ESE aren't actually "dramatic" in the chaotic sense.
    I wouldn't say all ESEs speak quickly, maybe some do. I agree they aren't dramatic though, not like EIEs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Like my sister And ESE friends. Love them all
    Last edited by Maritsa; 01-30-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 100% sure Liza is ESE but I don't know what type is David, any ideas?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danh View Post

I'm 100% sure Liza is ESE but I don't know what type is David, any ideas?
    I like her lol. The is way out of this world but could be Fe EIE as well? Dunno... she does remind me of someone I work with, the over expressive eyes (reminds me of myself too), intense facial expressions - overdamatized...

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post

Oh god, can not stand. All of that random childish gibberish... Is this what Ne Fi is? I think it creeps me out because their faces don't change that much, not a lot of eye movement or mouth movement (smiles, widening eyes) to match their voices. Their voices just go up and down but nothing else..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find her calming and pleasant to listen to.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Oh god, can not stand. All of that random childish gibberish... Is this what Ne Fi is? I think it creeps me out because their faces don't change that much, not a lot of eye movement or mouth movement (smiles, widening eyes) to match their voices. Their voices just go up and down but nothing else..
    I think their personas here are annoying like they seem like nice people but why are they so happy and cutesy sounding? It seems fake. I think their faces move enough, definitely but idk the video annoys me ...

TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I find Mimei to be alright.. PDR is kind of boring, even if his humor is "edgy".

TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ShaeLaShae - SEE

TIM
    LII- Ne 639 so/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vargskelethor Joel has always rung ILE to me, even if he never shows his face it seems obvious. Ne everywhere.

https://youtu.be/Gh0bczrw4NU

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112