Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 441 to 479 of 479

Thread: Youtube Stars

  1. #441
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,170
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
    Anyone have any type ideas about the the youtuber lovefromtey?



    She reminds me of someone I know, so I was curious.
    Management of resources with a view to the long-term, matter of fact disposition. Emphasis on taking smart, practical steps now to prevent bad stuff from happening later (Ni), "You need to [do this and do that]" Ni/Se/Te.

    Just an initial impression but she seems like an obvious LIE. Good find! LIE Youtubers seem to be a rarity.

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

    هُوَ الْأَوَّلُ وَالْآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالْبَاطِنُ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

  2. #442
    Slimpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Milton Bradley Time Travel Research Center
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Management of resources with a view to the long-term, matter of fact disposition. Emphasis on taking smart, practical steps now to prevent bad stuff from happening later (Ni), "You need to [do this and do that]" Ni/Se/Te.

    Just an initial impression but she seems like an obvious LIE. Good find! LIE Youtubers seem to be a rarity.
    Interesting. That kind of makes me more interested in Te users, I feel like I could get along with them pretty well..... in some cases.
    "I find you can often find humor just by turning something upside-down. Like a small child." — Emo Philips

  3. #443
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LovefromTey - Serious quadra, loads of Te.

  4. #444
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    1,560
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
    Interesting. That kind of makes me more interested in Te users, I feel like I could get along with them pretty well..... in some cases.
    LII’s and I get along great, as long as the discussion centers on work. We generally have great mutual respect and find each other to be inadvertently funny. In cases where there are clear goals, Ti and Te can tackle any problem and overcome it. However, when the topic veers away from work to subjective perceptions and opinions, that’s when it becomes truly easy to explore the finer points of Extinguishment relations.

  5. #445
    Slimpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Milton Bradley Time Travel Research Center
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LII’s and I get along great, as long as the discussion centers on work. We generally have great mutual respect and find each other to be inadvertently funny. In cases where there are clear goals, Ti and Te can tackle any problem and overcome it. However, when the topic veers away from work to subjective perceptions and opinions, that’s when it becomes truly easy to explore the finer points of Extinguishment relations.
    Stop extinguishing my attempts to say I can get along with Te users!

    j/k. I always thought it would be the LIE's lack of a fondness for goofing around that would prevent us from getting that close. I kind of assumed that our subjective perceptions and opinions would differ, but it's hard for me to imagine exactly how this happens and what it leads to without experiencing it myself. If things get back I could always use the ultimate comeback. "I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey!". Bam! conversation ended.

    Also, to say something slightly more on topic, I thought that lovefromtey was an LSE. However, I refuse to back that statement up with any evidence on the grounds that I don't want to.
    "I find you can often find humor just by turning something upside-down. Like a small child." — Emo Philips

  6. #446
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Reminds me of someone but with a lot less energy...

  7. #447
    glue-like mass unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Land of Fe PoLR
    TIM
    ILE-Ne (π)w(e)
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
    Stop extinguishing my attempts to say I can get along with Te users!

    j/k. I always thought it would be the LIE's lack of a fondness for goofing around that would prevent us from getting that close. I kind of assumed that our subjective perceptions and opinions would differ, but it's hard for me to imagine exactly how this happens and what it leads to without experiencing it myself. If things get back I could always use the ultimate comeback. "I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey!". Bam! conversation ended.
    Really, just another day I discussed with LIE how he will is going to give his time machine to the public just after he is done with his Soviet Russia exploration.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.


    Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

    So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

  8. #448
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-1
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    iJustine - SEE

    Bonus, her sisters:

    Jenna: IEI
    Bre: SLI

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiL9p0h9n6E

    I think this is a good example of relations.

    iJustine offers a dare to do something stupid: drink Tabasco (Se)
    Jenna is cautious and not sure (Ni)
    Bre accepts to do something stupid... for money (S and Te)
    Jenna advices Bre to not do it, but Bre doesn't give a fuck (Si)
    iJustine thinks it's hilarious, Jenna is not amused.

    I think PewDiePie is IEE.

  9. #449
    24601 ClownsandEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Posts
    656
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone have any thoughts about Tokidoki Traveller's type?



    Warm Regards,



    Clowns & Entropy

  10. #450
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    1,560
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts about Tokidoki Traveller's type?



    Your dual?

    Her driver in the first video (@1:38) looks like an LII female I've worked with (who I think is super sexy, as Beebe predicts for Te-Ti-dom pairs), and the blonde woman near the end of the second video looks like my LII sister.

    The type that I have the hardest time identifying is ESE, and I'm not getting any strong feeling about Tokidoki's type, other than lots of Fe. So, ESE by default?

  11. #451
    sorrowsofyoungwerther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts about Tokidoki Traveller's type?



    She is an IEE.

  12. #452
    24601 ClownsandEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Posts
    656
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    She is an IEE.
    Yes I was thinking Delta NF.

    Edit add: You don't get ESE-vibes from her?
    Last edited by ClownsandEntropy; 01-29-2017 at 03:49 AM.
    Warm Regards,



    Clowns & Entropy

  13. #453
    sorrowsofyoungwerther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Yes I was thinking Delta NF.

    Edit add: You don't get ESE-vibes from her?
    None at all...

  14. #454
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,170
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts about Tokidoki Traveller's type?



    -cold emotionally, but talks a lot about how she feels about things or how they affect her (Fi)
    -also attentive to Si: "This would be my spot", the bug moving around, her clothes getting moldy
    -interested in the factual aspects of the history but doesn't talk about it much
    -relatively ok at talking about Ti but not originating it: notes the rules for attending the shrine. rather chaotic approach to cooking.
    -impulsive and materialistic, desire-driven - mentions how she wants to eat a berry and will end up get poisoned or something
    -she also describes the apartment listing using Se. "look at that", "let me in", and the dryer: "look at how big it is"

    I would say probably ESI. SEE is also plausible.

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

    هُوَ الْأَوَّلُ وَالْآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالْبَاطِنُ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

  15. #455
    sorrowsofyoungwerther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    TIM
    ESE- Fe
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    -cold emotionally, but talks a lot about how she feels about things or how they affect her (Fi)
    -also attentive to Si: "This would be my spot", the bug moving around, her clothes getting moldy
    -interested in the factual aspects of the history but doesn't talk about it much
    -relatively ok at talking about Ti but not originating it: notes the rules for attending the shrine. rather chaotic approach to cooking.
    -impulsive and materialistic, desire-driven - mentions how she wants to eat a berry and will end up get poisoned or something
    -she also describes the apartment listing using Se. "look at that", "let me in", and the dryer: "look at how big it is"

    I would say probably ESI. SEE is also plausible.
    This is a really good analysis. A lot of entertainers and celebrities get typed as ESE, but the ESE's emotions are so big and can shift rapidly with the environment. The emotions aren't completely stable or constant. Internally the Si keeps us calm and stable, but externally we are very expressive in the eyes, face, and body. I posted some videos of Kirstin Davis in the Alpha Forum because she is the most obvious ESE I've seen. Fe in ESE just looks like a soup bubbling over...its so big and excited and when are happy we can't contain ourselves.

    Also ESE talk quickly. The girl in the video had speech that was well-paced. ESE talk quickly for a couple reasons I have read....Ni-polr and feeling rushed mainly. And also background Se. But also the more excited we are, and the happier we are the quicker we talk.

    People have literally accused me of "acting" or "faking" emotions (LIEs don't always understand me). The reactions are just very very dramatic. The comical thing is ESE aren't actually "dramatic" in the chaotic sense.
    Last edited by sorrowsofyoungwerther; 01-29-2017 at 09:29 PM.

  16. #456
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-1
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty sure "Mimei" is IEE... and her husband "PDR", I'm pretty sure is EII...:





    And yeah, I get the vibe that "Tokidoki Traveller" is an S.
    Quadra complexes by Stratiyevskaya: Alpha - Closed Mouth | Beta - Subservience | Gamma - Tied Hands | Delta - Clipped Wings

    Gulenko's (very good) type descriptions
    Stratiyevskaya's type descriptions

  17. #457
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    2,817
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I'm pretty sure "Mimei" is IEE... and her husband "PDR", I'm pretty sure is EII...:





    And yeah, I get the vibe that "Tokidoki Traveller" is an S.
    It's like I just walked into the special ed class.

    Thumbs up for types. Tons of activating Si in that second video. I've met people just like this who I typed delta NF.
    "An enlightened man had but one duty - to seek the way to himself, to reach inner certainty, to grope his way forward, no matter where it led."

  18. #458
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-1
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another IEE... I'm pretty sure Joey Graceffa is an IEE:

    Joey Graceffa - GALAXY GLITTER BEARD DIY!

    I'm not sure what type his boyfriend is, he could be an NF, or he could be a Si type.

    --

    Beta NF couple, Kalel (IEI) and Anthony Padilla from Smosh (EIE):

    Kalel Kitten! The Worlds Most Beautiful Gingerbread House

    Kalel Kitten! Gift Swap w - CutiePieMarzia

    CLAY CHALLENGE! (Kalel, Anthony and Joey Graceffa)

    I think PewDiePie is IEE, I'm not too sure about his girlfriend Marzia's type.
    Last edited by Singularity; 01-29-2017 at 11:01 PM.
    Quadra complexes by Stratiyevskaya: Alpha - Closed Mouth | Beta - Subservience | Gamma - Tied Hands | Delta - Clipped Wings

    Gulenko's (very good) type descriptions
    Stratiyevskaya's type descriptions

  19. #459
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,170
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    This is a really good analysis. A lot of entertainers and celebrities get typed as ESE, but the ESE's emotions are so big and can shift rapidly with the environment. The emotions aren't completely stable or constant. Internally the Si keeps us calm and stable, but externally we are very expressive in the eyes, face, and body. I posted some videos of Kirstin Davis in the Alpha Forum because she is the most obvious ESE I've seen. Fe in ESE just looks like a soup bubbling over...its so big and excited and when are happy we can't contain ourselves.
    I watched a few more videos -- I don't think SEE is plausible anymore. Way too much Fi and Si.

    Some Fi (also a desire to be helped with practical matters, mostly Te) here:



    Lots of Si:



    SEI is more plausible at least at a superficial level.

    Also ESE talk quickly. The girl in the video had speech that was well-paced. ESE talk quickly for a couple reasons I have read....Ni-polr and feeling rushed mainly. And also background Se. But also the more excited we are, and the happier we are the quicker we talk.

    People have literally accused me of "acting" or "faking" emotions (LIEs don't always understand me). The reactions are just very very dramatic. The comical thing is ESE aren't actually "dramatic" in the chaotic sense.
    I wouldn't say all ESEs speak quickly, maybe some do. I agree they aren't dramatic though, not like EIEs.

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

    هُوَ الْأَوَّلُ وَالْآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالْبَاطِنُ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

  20. #460
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,771
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorrowsofyoungwerther View Post
    This is a really good analysis. A lot of entertainers and celebrities get typed as ESE, but the ESE's emotions are so big and can shift rapidly with the environment. The emotions aren't completely stable or constant. Internally the Si keeps us calm and stable, but externally we are very expressive in the eyes, face, and body. I posted some videos of Kirstin Davis in the Alpha Forum because she is the most obvious ESE I've seen. Fe in ESE just looks like a soup bubbling over...its so big and excited and when are happy we can't contain ourselves.

    Also ESE talk quickly. The girl in the video had speech that was well-paced. ESE talk quickly for a couple reasons I have read....Ni-polr and feeling rushed mainly. And also background Se. But also the more excited we are, and the happier we are the quicker we talk.

    People have literally accused me of "acting" or "faking" emotions (LIEs don't always understand me). The reactions are just very very dramatic. The comical thing is ESE aren't actually "dramatic" in the chaotic sense.
    Like my sister And ESE friends. Love them all
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-30-2017 at 05:21 PM.

  21. #461

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    I'm 100% sure Liza is ESE but I don't know what type is David, any ideas?

  22. #462
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,406
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danh View Post

    I'm 100% sure Liza is ESE but I don't know what type is David, any ideas?
    I like her lol. The is way out of this world but could be Fe EIE as well? Dunno... she does remind me of someone I work with, the over expressive eyes (reminds me of myself too), intense facial expressions - overdamatized...


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  23. #463
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,406
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I'm pretty sure "Mimei" is IEE... and her husband "PDR", I'm pretty sure is EII...:





    And yeah, I get the vibe that "Tokidoki Traveller" is an S.

    Oh god, can not stand. All of that random childish gibberish... Is this what Ne Fi is? I think it creeps me out because their faces don't change that much, not a lot of eye movement or mouth movement (smiles, widening eyes) to match their voices. Their voices just go up and down but nothing else..


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  24. #464
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,406
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClownsandEntropy View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts about Tokidoki Traveller's type?



    I find her calming and pleasant to listen to.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  25. #465
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Oh god, can not stand. All of that random childish gibberish... Is this what Ne Fi is? I think it creeps me out because their faces don't change that much, not a lot of eye movement or mouth movement (smiles, widening eyes) to match their voices. Their voices just go up and down but nothing else..
    I think their personas here are annoying like they seem like nice people but why are they so happy and cutesy sounding? It seems fake. I think their faces move enough, definitely but idk the video annoys me ...

  26. #466
    Nothing in the cage of my ribcage Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-1
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Oh god, can not stand. All of that random childish gibberish... Is this what Ne Fi is? I think it creeps me out because their faces don't change that much, not a lot of eye movement or mouth movement (smiles, widening eyes) to match their voices. Their voices just go up and down but nothing else..
    I find Mimei to be alright.. PDR is kind of boring, even if his humor is "edgy".

  27. #467
    Resonare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    ESI-Se 1w9
    Posts
    492
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ShaeLaShae - SEE


  28. #468

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    TIM
    LII- Ne 639 so/sp
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vargskelethor Joel has always rung ILE to me, even if he never shows his face it seems obvious. Ne everywhere.

    https://youtu.be/Gh0bczrw4NU

  29. #469

    Default

    Trisha Paytas: SEE






    She is like a big-girl version of a SEE roommate I had ahaha
    Last edited by Starfall; 04-03-2017 at 07:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  30. #470
    H A T E F U C K handjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    SEE-Se 7w8 sx/so
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tana Mongeau: SEE

    My only fear of death is comin' back to this bitch reincarnated.




    [Today 08:14 PM] Bullets: You're an attention seeking ******

  31. #471

    Default

    Eugenia Cooney is probably SEI, Fe subtype (IEI Fe is also a possibility, but I somewhat doubt it, she's a bit too sweet for IEI ).

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  32. #472
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  33. #473
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mark Wiens (Food Traveller and Blogger) - SEI


    B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

  34. #474
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    FouseyTube - EIE (The is unreal)


    B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

  35. #475
    glue-like mass unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Land of Fe PoLR
    TIM
    ILE-Ne (π)w(e)
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Eugenia Cooney is probably SEI, Fe subtype (IEI Fe is also a possibility, but I somewhat doubt it, she's a bit too sweet for IEI ).

    I'm inclined to say IEI based on the material she has... and she needs some food! Does not give me the relaxation effect at all. SEIs are extremely contented with their bodies and environment. It's like WOW, how they do that.
    Last edited by unsuccessfull Alphamale; 05-01-2017 at 06:43 AM.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.


    Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

    So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

  36. #476
    glue-like mass unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Land of Fe PoLR
    TIM
    ILE-Ne (π)w(e)
    Posts
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.


    Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

    So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

  37. #477

    Default

    Cassandra Bankson, ESE (imo)

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  38. #478
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,109
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cassandra seems incredibly exhausting to be around. I agree with ESE

  39. #479
    Jazz, Kisses, & Cigarettes Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    Between the Lines
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default



    Taylor R - IEE

    B e a u t i f u l S i l e n c e ・ 。☆・

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •