I'm interested in bed behavior -with or without company- and would like to hear about your experiences, analysis and possible type connections - and don't just say that it is not type-related or you'll just reveal you're boredom as a human being. Instead I'd like to hear about some kind of theory, even if based on preposterous assumptions, stereotypes, vague intuition or the like. Of course, I'm just interested to hear all kinds of experience not related to socionics.

So...

How do you position yourself in the bed? Against the wall? Feotus-position? On one's tummy?
How about in relation to your partner, if existent and present? Towards the partner? If situationally dependant, how so?

Does resting your leg on top of your partner's hip, waist or thigh give you a sense of power, "ownership" or the sense you're making your partner feeling safe?
Does receiving a resting leg on top of your hip, waist or thigh make you feel safe?

(How) do you signal your wish to be closer to your bed partner, especially if you want to be subtle? Or how do you show your permission for your partner to come closer?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus questions to men (not Reuben or any other man-like pervs, please) who like to share (if any):

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KILL AN ERECTION IF WHEN YOU WANT TO KEEP IT NONSEXUAL YET YOU ARE SPOONING?! As my capslock might reveal,
this has indeed been an issue for me.

If sleeping next to unfamiliar yet romantic sort of partner, do you have almost irresistable urge to put your leg resting on top of your partner?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A further question to all in which it applies; Does recent sex with your partner affect your preferences? If it does how so?

I will inquire more peculiar points of interest later on.