Thread: Truck used to be an ENTp

Creepy-female

Default Truck used to be an ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Omg I soooo do that! I just want an ISFp all to myself like BACK OFF BITCHES S/HE'S MINE.

The ISFps I know hmm I dunno if they prefer groups or alone time or whatever I think it depends. I notice if an ISFp really likes me in real life they try to bring another party along (not necessarily a big group just one other person), you think this is true for them? I think maybe I come on too strong sometimes, and they like me too they just want to feel more comfortable around me. Remember ENTps are weak against knowing how people really feel about them, and it drives me crazy sometimes. I know they're my dual but sometimes I wish they would just say outright if they really like me. They don't have to get all dramatic, just 'I like you' would be okay, to my face. They send me SO MANY CLUES that they want to be around me though. I think ENTps aren't used to feeling that loved with people and so when we meet them we just want to glomp you.

Hmm I think maybe it would really help if you tell your ENTp boyfriend what you meant more, maybe kept it short and sweet? Then again maybe you probably already do this and the ENTp is just oblivious. Maybe we just need too much of it lol remember we have weak and is our hidden agenda. That has all SORTS of problems, and I've had troubles with my emotional/social life my entire life. =/

I know one ISFp we had a crush on each other and the ISFp went out of her way sometimes to make sure we weren't alone. I always tried to get her alone though... and there was also an ISFj around too that was her sort of friend. I had to keep the relationship a secret though because I know the ISFj hated me and would try to break us apart if she knew.
    hahahahahahaha

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp and more straight

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

/me has identity issues.

/me wants to be every role, every identity, every person....and every thing.

/me is a rainbow of diversity.

/me needs somebody else's eyes desperately or me will disappear tragically in his own narcissism.

/me cries.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

/me toughens up and gets ready for the harsh str8 man real world.

/me knows its inspiring if me takes risk even though the real world isn't always rainbows or sailor moon or fefe dobson.

/me hugs and cries and laughs in dolphin's soul forever.

we are powerful magical women!

Creepy-female

*brushes magic dust out of your hair*

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

*smiles at you sheepishly*

omg write a small short story of me meeting fefe dobson for the first time or something? haha I don't knowwww. you don't have to I guess, its just:

SUBTERRANEAN LIT A MATCH.

"You're a part of the enlightened ones too, no matter how much you want your normal life, your tea and crumpets! Renee plans to exterminate us all! And that means we work together, or die alone!"

"Hitta smirked from his cloudy vantage point."

"Subterranean. Please. No matter how much I unapologetically reference buttsex while you're trying to be sophisticated, I really have your best interests at heart. And I know you know it."

"Sam thought that in Sub's position, he would have asked for a firebreathing dragon, or perhaps Sean in a loincloth, but we all have our preferences."

OMG. +557238942389562358930472

Creepy-female

Dolphin stumbled into the dark room, dropping her books in a heap by her shoes. Her foot fumbled for the light and toed a feather duster before finding the button. She closed her eyes to ward off the sudden brightness. The light had three bulbs, but all save one had burnt out. "That's my soul", she said out loud, morosely. The cat made a noise from across the room.

Dolphin fell against her mattress. She wasn't sure where up or down was. Were there worlds beyond this headache? A purpose beyond this swirl of noise and color that had become her everyday life? Her hopes, her inspiration dripped like a slow trail of molasses through her veins. She shut her eyes and drifted away to a different place...

Fefe was at her wits end. She strutted around. She kicked her heels. She shook her booty at the band. She sat patiently through wardrobe changes (so THAT'S the hole you put your foot through) and lipstick reapplication (you're gonna make Dita Von Tees cry, honey, said the African American stylist). But this this SHIT just wasn't coming together. Fefe ground her teeth.

"Now punch a hole in the mattress and rip out all the stuffing like you're a mad dog, Fee-luv", said the director, who was a hipster brit and called everyone "luv". Fefe tore into the mattress, all the while feeling like this scene hit a little to close to what she was actually thinking of doing to the director's head.

"Good, good", said the director, "now get prepped for the scene on the toilet".

In her dressing room, Fefe, eyes closed, was halfway through her reapply eyeliner routine (step 1: apply. step 2: apply again. step 3: that wasn't enough.) when she realized that the person dragging the pencil across her eyelids was not the African American stylist. She tried to blink them open but the pencil held her eyes closed.

"Now hold still, baby, while I get your wings perfect" said a voice dripping with love and new age homosexuality. Fefe squirmed.

"Is it my imagination or did my stylist suddenly turn into a 20 something year old gay man with identity issues?" Sam dropped the pencil and scrambled around the floor for a minute trying to find his jaw.

"How did you know?" he said, looking at Fefe with a mixture of mindless campy admiration and the pragmatic suspicion that comes with the knowledge that somehow, somewhere, a guy wants to stick his magic wand up your ass. "Was it the voice? Too high? Too effeminate? Too much English dubbed Usagi?" Fefe's permanent scowl eased up for a moment and she laughed.

"No one does WINGS with my eyeliner, dude. We just wave it in the general eye area and hope for the best. So, do you mind telling me why you suddenly materialized in my dressing room in between takes? These lace up corsets and shit take a long time, so if you'll excuse me.." She trailed off, unable to turn away from Sam's face, which had suddenly lit up like a Christmas tree. If Dolphin had been there she would have said that face meant Sam was about to say something extremely gay, 21st century, and politically incorrect.

Sam cleared his throat and gave Fefe a shy smile. Under the scowl and 15 layers of mascara, Fefe Dobson began to be aware of something prickly and uncomfortable lodged somewhere under her left breast.

"Honestly, Fefe, I don't know why I'm here. I was sort of dozing in my computer chair after a bad case of writer's block. Then suddenly here I was, sticking kohl into your eye and making you look narcissistically beautiful and a cheap whore at the same time.."

Fefe smirked a little. Who was this guy? She felt like she had known him forever. Sam continued.

"At first I wondered why I was here. I sulked a little bit. But then, something happened that I can't explain. I felt something really weird. Like the feeling of friendship and painting your nails at 2 am with your fag hag. There's one thing I'm sure of in this dark, cruel world filled with Te and homophobics, is that you don't question the inspiration. It lands on you like a butterfly, or you accidentally step in a piece of shit - you can't control it. I think...I think.."

Sam scratched his head. Wait, was he here to give a magical sermon to this lady? Why did the gay man ALWAYS end up giving advice? Ah well, he thought to himself. Being a vessel to magical energy is never easy.

"Well my point was, being a bottom boy is never easy. It's like the world is sticking its angry cock up our asses everytime we so much as blink. You just gotta...learn to take it. Enjoy it, even."

He took the liner away from Fefe's lids and stepped back. Fefe wanted to cry. Somehow, this shy looking nerd had cut to the center of her angry heart. Don't let it..don't let it...

"I have to go now" he said sadly. "I'm about to wake up, I think. I just wanted to let you know that I adore you. You're the best thing to happen to Youtube since, well, ever. You're angry and fun and raw and real and I'd probably have sex with you even though I'm gay. Fefe, you're my idol."

His voice was getting thinner. His body began to blur, and when Fefe blinked, her lids washed the blur away like windshield wipers and Sam was gone. She blinked again.

"Fefe LUV" called a voice from the other room. "We haven't got all day, and there are only so many ways you can artistically tear up those nylons!" Fefe stood up.

"Coming!" she yelled back. "Time to get on that toilet!" she said to no one in particular. The air gave a rainbow shimmer for a minute, as if it were laughing.

Sam started in his chair. His glasses had fallen askew and left prints on his cheeks. Fefe Dobson glared at him knowingly from the screen. He rubbed his eyes. Across the world, Dolphin shifted in sleep.
    Last edited by female; 11-09-2011 at 09:35 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

oh my fucking god i love you so much right now i feel like im gonna explode.

and im still on the first paragraph.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ghasld;hgsal;hglsghslghas;lgsad yes omghgsdlffl;jafl;sghslkghslghls;ghslghsa

"Then suddenly here I was, sticking kohl into your eye and making you look narcissistically beautiful and a cheap whore at the same time.."

hkkmr, can you put in an option to LOVE posts, as well as like them? =D

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A man opened his cornflakes and found an insect. He wrote to the manufacturer who replied that his letter had caused a great deal of concern at head office. To find an insect in their product was, they thought, impossible: they would close the factory and fumigate it. They expressed their gratitude to the man for bringing such a serious matter to their attention.

The man was delighted especially as the manufacturer had sent him vouchers so he could get replacement packs. However, his delight was cut short when he read the Post-It note attached to the letter. It was from the Vice President of Consumer Affairs and read: "Send this creep the usual insect letter".