TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Happy! (Manga)

http://www.anymanga.com/happy/

Nice, easy reading. Vol. 3 really pulls at your heartstrings with possibly one of the biggest bitches in manga. Also, I'm convinced of Naoki Urasawa being some kind of Delta NF now, without how much this manga seems to be playing all the characters off one another, and the general dry, "boring" tone of another of his works, Master Keaton.

Anyway, characters!

Miyuki Umino - EII. Hard-working, focused on her family. Seems a little delicate in some ways, but superhuman in others.
    Keiichiro Ohtori - IEE. Completely innocent and hilariously undersexed. Plays off Miyuki as her immature counterpart.
    Kikuko Kaku - LSE. Dry, but "big" personality. Acts as a big damn hero on a bunch of occasions, and tends to look after Miyuki and her family.
    Choko Ryugasaki - SEE. Spoiled to hell. Gets what she wants and turns other people against Miyuki using her charisma, which is heavily undermined by the manga, exposing her as a genuinely terrible human being. Plays off Miyuki as being the sweet outside/rotten inside inversion of Miyuki's bad rep/pure heart.
    Utako Ohtori - SLE. Completely ruthless, and very harsh. Likes to be in control.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I'm actually not bought over by the art, but honestly, I just haven't seriously read it yet... because this is the first time I'm seeing manga art that is so realistic lol. Not used to it.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bet you thought this thread was dead?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOPE! Choko Testa.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER