Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default October 28th, 2011

What do you think of this video?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a big fan of returning to one. Or the divine and his plans. Or fatalism.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, jesus, that was just...terrible.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I don't entirely disagree with you guys. This is an example of a video my ex-boyfriend would post on (his) facebook. I personally don't find it comforting, and it actually kind of makes me anxious/nervous/stressed out just watching/listening to it. I'm not really that big into mysticism and metaphysics, etc. although I was a bit more when I was younger. Not to mention I also have a really hard time with trying to meditate or clear my mind/thoughts.

To be honest, I haven't really been that interested in this kind of stuff (including astrology too) for years, yet here are some quotes from another site:

http://innerself.com/content/horosco...younghans.html

'PLUTO, as planetary ruler of Scorpio, guides our journey throughout the coming month. In mythology, Pluto was the god of the underworld, where all souls traveled after their physical death. Is it any surprise that two of the holidays associated with this month are Halloween and All Saints' Day?

Accordingly, Scorpio themes include what some would call the "darker" side of our physical and emotional worlds. This sign compels us to confront aspects of ourselves that we may not particularly like -- the parts of us that we have sequestered deep in our unconscious, where we believed they were contained.

Under Scorpio's reign -- and especially if we are also working with a Pluto transit -- those hidden aspects can come unexpectedly to the surface. We may see a side of ourselves that is controlling, manipulative, angry, fearful, resentful, jealous, or even revenge-seeking. Or, we may see these traits played out in the world around us, as a reflection of the aspects of ourselves we have not yet learned to love.

THIS IS WHERE the positive traits of Scorpio come into play. It takes a great deal of courage to be completely honest with ourselves, to acknowledge our deeper motivations and be willing to reveal who we really are -- equal parts of what we may judge as "good" and "bad." Scorpio has all the determination, intensity and insight needed for accessing these deeper levels of the psyche, as well as the perseverance needed for doing the work of release and healing.

When we emerge on the other side of this journey into our personal "underworld," the new self that emerges may feel like a brand new being -- whole and empowered, no longer controlled by unprocessed emotions or distracted by inner conflict and judgments.

SCORPIO is the only sign of the traditional zodiac that has two animal symbols: the Scorpion and the Eagle. Within these two animals are carried the extreme negative and positive characteristics of Scorpio -- the quick-to-sting qualities of a scorpion and the clear vision and perspective of an eagle. Perhaps it is because Scorpio can so rapidly go to extremes in either direction that early astrologers found it necessary to provide two options.

IN MODERN TIMES, the Phoenix has become a third widely-used symbol for Scorpio -- and provides more insights into this often enigmatic sign. The Phoenix must go through the fires of transformation as part of its life cycle, and is seemingly consumed by the flames on its way to becoming All It Can Be.

And yet, as with all apparent "death," there is rebirth to follow. The Phoenix is reborn from the ashes of the life that preceded, symbolizing the opportunity for renewal that deep, transformative change can provide.

The month of Scorpio reminds us that just as the Phoenix surrenders to the flames in the knowing of its greater destiny, we also must surrender to the changes that are occurring. Scorpio can help us let go of previous self-definitions, increasing our intuitive knowing that through this release, we can become more than we might currently imagine.

As we more fully accept and integrate all aspects of our being, we step into a more empowered version of our Self. And, like the Phoenix that emerges from the ashes, we can become more aware of the Magic that supports us.'

"It appears that our egos (represented by Mars) are learning a bit of a lesson in humility. There's much more going on than we may have realized, and there's no shame in admitting that fact. And, we can't always be in control of what happens next, especially when other people are involved (Mars square Venus/Mercury).

We can also benefit this week from a ready willingness to laugh at ourselves and our humanness. If the choice is between maintaining a false dignity and acknowledging our weaknesses, Mars is telling us that we may want to choose the latter..."

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ex-boyfriend's exact words regarding that 'Quickening' video he posted on (his) facebook were -- "beautiful presentation on the mayan calander, and future events."
    Last edited by HERO; 10-29-2011 at 12:06 AM.

wtf i aint no gonna watch no quickening video it's only 14 months till the real thing don't gimme that kind of bs ok srsly

btw agape dunno why but i used to think that you are that Newborn Star kid .of course there is always a chance that you are actually NS with a bf.that is great.