"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Olof Palme

Olof Palme, former Swedish prime minister, social democrat, murdered in 1986. I'm quite convinced he was EII, and it's always interesting to find an EII politician. Very interesting interview in English here:

Here he is in an informal Swedish talk show, more relaxed:

Here he is showing his more agressive, agitative side:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

doesn't look like it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    doesn't look like it.
    Did you watch the interview in English? What type do you think he is then?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    Did you watch the interview in English? What type do you think he is then?
    Yes, I have watch the video and he's rather ; I would say that he's SLI, although he's quite forthcoming about his past mistakes and in recounting or retelling them in the fashion or manner. The interviewer is trying hard to get him to see it his way by overemphasizing him to agree with whether it's the Americans or the North Vietnamese who are at fault and him, being an introvert isn't yielding to extraverted (outside) prompts and is sticking with him internal conviction of the problem. I do type him as an introvert, but he's too relaxed and to be an Fi; an Fi would be preaching for fairness and justice in one way or another; you can compare that with videos of the most common FiNe, Maria Schriver.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html